PDA

View Full Version : Obama Gets 12 Stiches Playing A Game Made Popular By N Y Hebrews

Franco
11-26-2010, 06:16 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=5852187

;-)

That's stitches folks. Obama must be a Hebrew since he ws playing an old N Y Hebrew game!

dnf777
11-26-2010, 06:47 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=5852187

;-)

That's stitches folks. Obama must be a Hebrew since he ws playing an old N Y Hebrew game!

I always knew he was a Muslim converted to Judaism that attended Protestant church for years! We finally got him figgered out!

Franco
11-26-2010, 07:00 PM
I always knew he was a Muslim converted to Judaism that attended Protestant church for years! We finally got him figgered out!

Yea but, I once heard him use the word Karma. So, he must be a Muslim that converted to Judaism that attended a Protestant chruch donning a dot in the middle of his forehead!:rolleyes:

Doc E
11-26-2010, 07:10 PM
Please hope they sewed his lips together.

Franco
11-26-2010, 08:33 PM

.........:D

david gibson
11-26-2010, 08:51 PM

i bow in reverence!!!! touche!!!

zeus3925
11-26-2010, 10:00 PM

Not to mention attending both Catholic and Muslim schools! Is he a closet Catholic ,too?! Next thing you know he and the Pope will be catching a Lowenbrau together. I guess we are doomed ,Eh? :-)

Ken Bora
11-27-2010, 08:45 AM

how sure are you about that????;-);-);-)

on a side note, it's cool somebody had the balls to give the prez a hard fowl:cool::cool:

Franco
11-27-2010, 09:27 AM
how sure are you about that????;-);-);-)

Back when the NBA Jazz were in New Orleans, I worked for the radio station that broadcast thier games(we also carried the Saints and minor-league baseball Pelicans). The Jazz GM was a guy named Barry Mendelson from the Bronx.

During our first meeting, he gave a lecture on the history for basketball stating that the game gained popularity while being played in NYC by short Jewish guys efore the game caught on in Harlem.

I listened in amusement and proceed about my business which was to get Pistol Pete Marivich to make some appearences to help us promote the broadcast.

Years later I did read on ESPN a story about the birth of B'ball and they did credit the NYC Jewish population for helping grow the game.

Ken Bora
11-27-2010, 09:41 AM
never knew the Y.M.C.A. was a hebrew group :cool:

click this http://www.kansasheritage.org/people/naismith.html
way back when I played (I sucked, but was a starter :( )
Coach Holston had us all know basketball was a local sport.
BTW, I think my team is still the only years team to be bested by the girls team.
BUT, they were taller than us:rolleyes:

road kill
11-27-2010, 09:42 AM
Not to mention attending both Catholic and Muslim schools! Is he a closet Catholic ,too?! Next thing you know he and the Pope will be catching a Lowenbrau together. I guess we are doomed ,Eh? :-)

I think he is very confused about who he is.

RK