PDA

View Full Version : way to go Andre!!!!

david gibson
11-28-2010, 03:49 PM
Andre Johnson is a cool, low key and but very intense and skilled player, but he took too much from Courtland Finnegan - continued hands directly to the face at the line. Andre had enough, ripped the punks helmet off and pounded some retribution into his head. both players ejected.

sure, its always wrong to retaliate, but sometimes you just have enough. it happened more than once and the refs never saw/called it. in a game where the Texans are stomping the Titans its clear finnegan was tired of getting beat. he started getting dirty and he got what he deserved.

will be interesting to see what happens, i imagine AJ will get a hefty fine and/or suspension - you rarely see fists thrown and connect like that on an NFL field, but there will be no admonition from the home fans - the crowd was fully and i bet will stay solidly behind him for standing up for himself, especially against a punk like CF:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Finnegan earned a well-deserved reputation for being a nightmare to play against, but this season his cantankerous style appeared to be working against him. The former Pro Bowl selection was fined a total of $20,000 for three incidents in the second, third and fourth games — and warned by the NFL that future infractions could result in increased disciplinary action."
"Cortland Finnegan aspires to be the NFL's dirtiest player
Posted by Mike Florio on September 16, 2010, 1:11 PM EST
Last year a poll of NFL players ranked Steelers receiver Hines Ward as the dirtiest player in the league, and Titans cornerback Cortland Finnegan as the sixth-dirtiest.

Finnegan, who will meet Ward on the field on Sunday when the Steelers visit Tennessee, says he aspires to be a dirtier player than Ward.

“He was voted the league’s dirtiest player, so you’ve got to give it up for him,” Finnegan said, per Terry McCormick of Titan Insider. “I’m number [six] right now, but I’m aspiring to one day hopefully be No. 1. So, I appreciate it.”
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
punk

what a great game for a team that has been snake bit lately!

the titans even had to resort to a horsecollar tackle to save an 80 yd td by arian foster. love it! jeff fisher and butt adams will be crying!