PDA

View Full Version : Total GDG: Stupid criminals

Julie R.
12-03-2010, 12:27 PM
Well I don't know if this is stupid or actually clever, but nevertheless I can't stop laughing at Shmeco and Ailene shoplifting $2800 worth of loot from TJ Maxx which they hid in their blubber folds. I honestly was sure my husband was making this up when he told me he saw it on the news yesterday morning, but I saw it last night and I don't care how un-PC it is, I'm still roflmao.
http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/MouseOnAFeedsack/22f78097.gifhttp://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/MouseOnAFeedsack/22f78097.gifhttp://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/MouseOnAFeedsack/22f78097.gif

http://www.truecrimereport.com/Ailene-Brown-opt-1.jpg http://www.truecrimereport.com/assets_c/2010/12/Shmeco-Thomas-thumb-197x275.jpg (http://www.truecrimereport.com/Shmeco-Thomas.jpg)

When the cops were called, the women were searched, leading to a bold new discovery in the advantages of obesity. It seems the women decided to steal $2,600 worth of stuff by hiding it within their blubber -- namely under their breasts and between rolls of fat. By the time police got done frisking them, they found a freighter's worth of stolen goods, including three pairs of jeans and four pairs of boots.

Read about these enterprising thieves here (http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/12/ailene_brown_shmeco_thomas_dis.php). Probably a good thing there's no surveillance video of actually how they managed to stuff FOUR pairs of boots and 3 pairs of jeans, among other things, under their tatas.

dnf777
12-03-2010, 12:31 PM
Just vomited in my mouth.

ducknwork
12-03-2010, 03:20 PM
That is equally disturbing and hilarious...

How fat do you have to be to hide 4 PAIRS OF BOOTS in your fat?????WOW!!!

Do you have a full body picture? I am sure that dnf would like to see it.

I definitely believe the cops that had to frisk them should get hazardous duty pay.

dnf777
12-03-2010, 04:39 PM
That is equally disturbing and hilarious...

How fat do you have to be to hide 4 PAIRS OF BOOTS in your fat?????WOW!!!

Do you have a full body picture? I am sure that dnf would like to see it.

I definitely believe the cops that had to frisk them should get hazardous duty pay.

Here ya go Duck! Enjoy! If you don't respond for a few minutes, we'll understand!

http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae306/dnf777/80844223.jpg

starjack
12-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Here ya go Duck! Enjoy! If you don't respond for a few minutes, we'll understand!

http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae306/dnf777/80844223.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! LMAO

ducknwork
12-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Why would you post naked pictures of your wife on the internet for all to see? She's gonna be ticked when she finds out!

Given your profession, I never imagined that what you look at all day at work is actually better than what you look at when you are home...

:D

ducknwork
12-03-2010, 11:11 PM
Do they have fat women in Iraq? Maybe that's where the WMDs are hidden.

YardleyLabs
12-04-2010, 07:02 AM
I'm still wondering how one describes the cup (truck?) size.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

dnf777
12-04-2010, 07:18 AM
Why would you post naked pictures of your wife on the internet for all to see? She's gonna be ticked when she finds out!

Given your profession, I never imagined that what you look at all day at work is actually better than what you look at when you are home...

:D

Hey, that's a LO-O-O-O-O-O-T of lovin'!
Every man should be so lucky!
But here's a picture of her with her clothes on!

http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae306/dnf777/IMG_0859_2.jpg

YardleyLabs
12-04-2010, 08:26 AM

Obviously, she's learned to dress very well to work with her body type!:D Nice picture, beautiful family.

road kill
12-04-2010, 08:38 AM

http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae306/dnf777/IMG_0859_2.jpg
You have a beautiful family Dave!

stan b

dnf777
12-04-2010, 09:31 AM
thanks, brother.

ducknwork
12-04-2010, 11:10 AM
She hides her weight very well!;)

Your daughter doesn't look like her mama just a tad, does she? BTW, that is definitely better than looking like her daddy!;)

dnf777
12-04-2010, 12:50 PM
She hides her weight very well!;)

BTW, that is definitely better than looking like her daddy!;)

Another one of those rare instances where I agree 100% with you!

luvmylabs23139
12-04-2010, 07:40 PM
I'd be willing to bet that our taxpayer dollars paid for this. We probably bought all the food they used to become so obese. Whay happened to an emaciated person being the example of poverty?
I bet they both have big screen TV's too.
Pathetic!

charly_t
12-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Why do people keep taking food to these people when they are so fat they can't get up to get it.......I mean take a healthy meal with proper number of calories ( & nutrition ) three times a day and stop at that. Okay you docs on here will that do it or do these people have a problem that the correct diet won't fix ?

Blackstone
12-04-2010, 11:21 PM
I'd be willing to bet that our taxpayer dollars paid for this. We probably bought all the food they used to become so obese. Whay happened to an emaciated person being the example of poverty?
I bet they both have big screen TV's too.
Pathetic!

What makes you think these people are getting taxpayer dollars?

dnf777
12-05-2010, 07:25 AM
Okay you docs on here will that do it or do these people have a problem that the correct diet won't fix ?

In 99% of the cases, American obesity is a combination of excess caloric (and inappropriate caloric) intake, and lack of physical activity. Let's call it the "Nacho-Nintendo Syndrome".

I don't see kids outside running and playing like when I was young. Maybe one of us had an atari, that we grew bored with in 10 minutes, then it was grab a football or baseball and outside until dark.

There are some unfortunate people, who truly do have a metabolic derangement, and obesity is difficult to avoid, but the vast majority need to adopt a healthier lifestyle, and all their diabetes, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, obstructive sleep apnea, arthritis, depression and other syndrome X ailments will resolve. Obesity is a scourge upon our land, and our western diet and lifestyle are largely to blame.

If you tally the cost of the prescription drugs used to treat the above ailments, multiply it by approximately 80 million, that adds up to some real costs to the system.

Bubba
12-05-2010, 10:06 AM

You are thinking that they are trust fund babies?

Fat enough to hide a truckload of stolen merchandise and you are thinking they work for a living?

Prolly a good thing they didn't do a cavity search.

Gonna need brain bleach regards

Bubba

luvmylabs23139
12-05-2010, 11:45 AM

Because I worked in retail many years ago. The overwelming majority of people caught with mutiple items turned out to be getting their living expenses paid by the gov't. The kid caught stealing just one small item (they were actually the easy ones to catch because they were so obvious) was a spoiled rich kid.
The best time was when Waterbury police brought us merchandise to identify.
I asked the what something was on the item. It was one of the theifs brain matter!!!! After they robbed us they went to the mall in Waterbury (we had chased them thru the mall and lost them in the holiday crowd) they got chased by police and crashed and burned. 4 less criminals in the world. They went down in a blaze of flames!:D:D:D
The adresses of offenders answered that question. A local knows the adresses of public (taxpayer money) housing.

luvmylabs23139
12-05-2010, 11:54 AM
In 99% of the cases, American obesity is a combination of excess caloric (and inappropriate caloric) intake, and lack of physical activity. Let's call it the "Nacho-Nintendo Syndrome".

I don't see kids outside running and playing like when I was young. Maybe one of us had an atari, that we grew bored with in 10 minutes, then it was grab a football or baseball and outside until dark.

There are some unfortunate people, who truly do have a metabolic derangement, and obesity is difficult to avoid, but the vast majority need to adopt a healthier lifestyle, and all their diabetes, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, obstructive sleep apnea, arthritis, depression and other syndrome X ailments will resolve. Obesity is a scourge upon our land, and our western diet and lifestyle are largely to blame.

If you tally the cost of the prescription drugs used to treat the above ailments, multiply it by approximately 80 million, that adds up to some real costs to the system.
I agree with almost everything you say. BUT, isn't their a hereditary factor with diabetes?

subroc
12-05-2010, 12:03 PM
death by flaming car for shoplifting.

Blackstone
12-05-2010, 12:05 PM
You are thinking that they are trust fund babies?

Fat enough to hide a truckload of stolen merchandise and you are thinking they work for a living?

Prolly a good thing they didn't do a cavity search.

Gonna need brain bleach regards

Bubba

I have worked with some pretty fat people. I also had an aunt that was an accountant that was huge. She worked every day. Health omplications caused by her obesity finally killed her. She had no trust fund and took no government assistance.

Julie R.
12-05-2010, 12:20 PM
I have worked with some pretty fat people. I also had an aunt that was an accountant that was huge. She worked every day. Health omplications caused by her obesity finally killed her. She had no trust fund and took no government assistance.

I'm not exactly a Ford model size since I quit smoking :oops: so I'm not one to make fat person jokes but honestly, hiding stolen stuff in your fat folds? It's so gross you have to laugh. But it's true that a larger percentage of the poor and those on the dole eat the wrong stuff. Combine an idle lifestyle with the ease and addiction to processed foods = growing weight problem. We've all been there behind the overweight person buying Twinkies, sugary soda and junk food with food stamps. And I'm appalled by how few of the unemployed would dream of doing physical labor when they can get handouts. In the past couple years, my husband's had a hard time hiring laborers when he has a labor-intensive project like fencing, even among his son's unemployed friends (late 20s). In my younger days when real estate income got skimpy I worked many part time jobs at thoroughbred farms, since I viewed mucking stalls as paid aerobics. The hardest work was galloping race horses, it's a full body workout like nothing else.

Blackstone
12-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Because I worked in retail many years ago. The overwelming majority of people caught with mutiple items turned out to be getting their living expenses paid by the gov't. The kid caught stealing just one small item (they were actually the easy ones to catch because they were so obvious) was a spoiled rich kid.
The best time was when Waterbury police brought us merchandise to identify.
I asked the what something was on the item. It was one of the theifs brain matter!!!! After they robbed us they went to the mall in Waterbury (we had chased them thru the mall and lost them in the holiday crowd) they got chased by police and crashed and burned. 4 less criminals in the world. They went down in a blaze of flames!:D:D:D
The adresses of offenders answered that question. A local knows the adresses of public (taxpayer money) housing.

From everything I have read (including studies by the retail industry), shoplifters come in all shapes and sizes, ages and sexes, and vary in ethnic background, education, and economic background. Their reason for shoplifting may differ, but there is no one group of people more predisposed to shoplift than another. Some do it for the excitement, some are compulsive (remember Winona Ryder? She certainly wasn’t on government assistance.), some steal out of need, & some steal because of peer pressure. No social or economic group is immuned.

Blackstone
12-05-2010, 12:46 PM
I'm not exactly a Ford model size since I quit smoking :oops: so I'm not one to make fat person jokes but honestly, hiding stolen stuff in your fat folds? It's so gross you have to laugh. But it's true that a larger percentage of the poor and those on the dole eat the wrong stuff. Combine an idle lifestyle with the ease and addiction to processed foods = growing weight problem. We've all been there behind the overweight person buying Twinkies, sugary soda and junk food with food stamps. And I'm appalled by how few of the unemployed would dream of doing physical labor when they can get handouts. In the past couple years, my husband's had a hard time hiring laborers when he has a labor-intensive project like fencing, even among his son's unemployed friends (late 20s). In my younger days when real estate income got skimpy I worked many part time jobs at thoroughbred farms, since I viewed mucking stalls as paid aerobics. The hardest work was galloping race horses, it's a full body workout like nothing else.

I cannot argue that, but I think most poor eating habits are learned and passed on. I think thatís why you see entire fat families. My parents taught me to eat healthy as a child. Now, I donít always do it, but I know better, and thatís what keeps me from making a steady diet of junk food. But, if I didnít know any better, I could eat bacon cheeseburgers and fries almost everyday. Then, I would be eligible for one of those pictures.

dnf777
12-05-2010, 01:43 PM
I agree with almost everything you say. BUT, isn't their a hereditary factor with diabetes?

Yes there is, but there are different forms of diabetes. One is the pancreatic islet cells quit producing insulin. This is often referred to as type I or juvenile diabetes. The type II, or adult-onset is heavily influenced by obesity, excessive caloric intake, and sedentery lifestlye. Type II is reversible in large part with diet and lifestyle changes. Type I is not.

luvmylabs23139
12-05-2010, 05:33 PM
Back to the original topic. Hubby decided we should see if this was even somewhat possible with a normal sized person. Much laughter and comedy aside, I couldn't even hide one sneaker in my bra. Even wearing one of his sweatshirts that one sneaker made things look extremely odd. These people had to be morbidly obese.