PDA

View Full Version : Dallas/Fort Worth Hunt Test

LukesMom
12-09-2010, 10:22 AM
After judging the Junior and Senior stakes for DFW-LRC at their fall hunt test, I can say, and speak for Jan also, we have never judged at a more " together" club anywhere. There were more than enough, and very qualified help. When we arrived at the test grounds, our equipment was set up and ready to run dogs, in fact, one morning we had to wait until the published start time to begin the test. The grounds are second to none, and if you want a great tailgate party and don't miss the next test. Great job Angie, and all the rest of the workers. Jim & Jan Burnett

david gibson
12-09-2010, 10:49 AM
After judging the Junior and Senior stakes for DFW-LRC at their fall hunt test, I can say, and speak for Jan also, we have never judged at a more " together" club anywhere. There were more than enough, and very qualified help. When we arrived at the test grounds, our equipment was set up and ready to run dogs, in fact, one morning we had to wait until the published start time to begin the test. The grounds are second to none, and if you want a great tailgate party and don't miss the next test. Great job Angie, and all the rest of the workers. Jim & Jan Burnett

i'll second that, except one thing - the tailgate party isnt worth it. the food is NOT good. dont even bother to show up. i'll volunteer to at least make a showing so they dont get their feelings hurt though, so the rest of you just dont bother, ok? its a sacrifice i am willing to make. so just stay away. please. i mean it.

smoked pork loin stuffed with jalapenos and cheese? texas-smoked brisket? c'mon, whose idea was that?? ;-)

whby05
12-09-2010, 03:12 PM
hahahaha way to take one for the team David! but you shouldnt go at it alone, i will help you.....

Angie B
12-09-2010, 06:13 PM
Thanks Jim for your compliments. We were so glad you and Jan were here to judge our event. Our club tries really hard and we pride ourselves on being on time! I'm glad that you and Jan enjoyed it as much as we did!!!

Our barbecue is second to none!!!

Stuffed pork tenderloin regards.... :cool:

Angie

Angie B
12-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Hope to see both you and Jan at our Advanced Judging Seminar... It should be a good one.

Angie