PDA

View Full Version : ahhh yes, islam is a religion of peace.....

david gibson
12-14-2010, 07:58 PM
such a nice, tolerant religion, so misunderstood:rolleyes:

http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFJOE6BD07U20101214

Nate_C
12-14-2010, 09:12 PM
That is just a stupid post. I have many close friends who are Muslim and they are great people. That is just plain racist, and yes I mean racist.

First, you are talking about the actions of people in a third world country. People of all faiths kill, rape, steal from others all the time in Africa. Do you think this would happen among a majority of American Muslims no way.

Secondly, people of the Christian faith taking the moral high ground is a joke: crusades, Friday the 13th, Spanish inquisitions, Salem witch trials, KKK...ect.... Sorry when it comes to pure body count we have everyone beat. This article is about women protesting unfair treatment. Just 30 years ago weren't African Americans going through the same thing in this very country.

What is going on in the middle east has very little to do with real muslim beliefs and more to do with a handful of bad people using religion to impower themselves.

Do you think Bin Laden was walking around one day happy and wanting to make the world a better place but one day came accross something in the Koran and said to himself "I don't want too but I am going to have to be a mass murdering terrorist". No, I don't think so. I think he was a miserable horses-ass from the start and just used his faith as an excuse. Just like Hitler used German Nationalism. Evil people always find excuses, don't let the excuse get confused with the evil behind it.

Terri
12-14-2010, 09:29 PM
I think women have always suffered from the ills of every society. This is more about the society and less about the religion. The men just use their religion to justify treating women poorly. The women protesting do look to be followers of Islam. Besides most people who claim to be religious have very little understanding of their faith. Though I do see a lot of problems with the religion.

Terri

david gibson
12-14-2010, 09:54 PM
That is just a stupid post. I have many close friends who are Muslim and they are great people. That is just plain racist, and yes I mean racist.

First, you are talking about the actions of people in a third world country. People of all faiths kill, rape, steal from others all the time in Africa. Do you think this would happen among a majority of American Muslims no way.Secondly, people of the Christian faith taking the moral high ground is a joke: crusades, Friday the 13th, Spanish inquisitions, Salem witch trials, KKK...ect.... Sorry when it comes to pure body count we have everyone beat. This article is about women protesting unfair treatment. Just 30 years ago weren't African Americans going through the same thing in this very country.

What is going on in the middle east has very little to do with real muslim beliefs and more to do with a handful of bad people using religion to impower themselves.

Do you think Bin Laden was walking around one day happy and wanting to make the world a better place but one day came accross something in the Koran and said to himself "I don't want too but I am going to have to be a mass murdering terrorist". No, I don't think so. I think he was a miserable horses-ass from the start and just used his faith as an excuse. Just like Hitler used German Nationalism. Evil people always find excuses, don't let the excuse get conis is laughable. fused with the evil behind it.

this is laughable.

the people who are flogging their women here are not only the radicals - they are mainstream muslims in a mainstream muslim country. thats what sharia law is baby, deal with it. try as you may to justify it, i will just laugh louder at you.

oh yeah - they also like to cut the noses and ears off of women. please show me a christian country or any other society that condones this.

" Do you think this would happen among a majority of American Muslims no way."

um, grasshopper - there already have been "honor killings" among american muslims. and american muslims are fighting Oklahomas banning of sharia law.

dont think it could happen here????? again, laughable - it already has.

dnf777
12-14-2010, 10:05 PM

First, you are talking about the actions of people in a third world country. People of all faiths kill, rape, steal from others all the time in Africa. Do you think this would happen among a majority of American Muslims no way.

Secondly, people of the Christian faith taking the moral high ground is a joke: crusades, Friday the 13th, Spanish inquisitions, Salem witch trials, KKK...ect.... Sorry when it comes to pure body count we have everyone beat. This article is about women protesting unfair treatment. Just 30 years ago weren't African Americans going through the same thing in this very country.

Do you think Bin Laden was walking around one day happy and wanting to make the world a better place but one day came accross something in the Koran and said to himself "I don't want too but I am going to have to be a mass murdering terrorist". No, I don't think so. I think he was a miserable horses-ass from the start and just used his faith as an excuse. Just like Hitler used German Nationalism. Evil people always find excuses, don't let the excuse get confused with the evil behind it.

Don't waste your time. The great Gibson has spoken. Just put on your stupid hat, and agree with him. Its the quickest way to make him go back into his hole, until the next racist urge strikes him.

david gibson
12-14-2010, 10:13 PM
Don't waste your time. The great Gibson has spoken. Just put on your stupid hat, and agree with him. Its the quickest way to make him go back into his hole, until the next racist urge strikes him.

i knew it would bait you out.

if i am a racist for opposing islamic principles and sharia law then i am proud of it! i doubt i am alone, and consider myself fortunate the likes of you are not with me.

so its stupid to oppose the religion that beget those that attacked us on 9/11 and continue to attack us, and behead our soldiers while crying when we pour a little water or slap a pair of panties on the heads of theirs? was it racist to oppose germans and japanese when they were at war with us??

oh i forgot, you guys elected our current Half-Muslim Apologist president, no wonder you are playing the race card..its all you have...:rolleyes:

sandyg
12-14-2010, 10:31 PM

Yeah, that's why every jacka$$ terrorist around the world with a diaper on his head held down with a fanbelt yells Allah Akbar when he does something violent against innocent people. C'mon man, pull your head out of your a$$ and see what's going on. 90% of the wars going on in the world involve Muslims. Polish nuns aren't causing all of the strife in the world. My prophet isn't a drug using pedophile.

Terri
12-14-2010, 10:49 PM
Sorry guys, but Islam is not a race it is a religion. Just saying. Also most of the problems in the world have more to do with power than religion, but it is easier to fool the illiterates by calling the power struggle a holy war. If it was really about religion then why is Iran and North Korea partners? They do not share a common religion or even a belief in the same God. North Koreans defined in the Koran are not even people of the book. Meaning they do not believe in one divine God, the Muslims, Christians, and Jews are all people of the book. In Iran Christians and Jews are allowed to practice their faith, though they do have to follow Islamic laws. Religion is just a smoke screen.

Terri

Ken Bora
12-14-2010, 10:54 PM
I think,
In my opinion.
It all goes in cycles.
There was a time, way way back. When Old Testament Jews were a killin’
There was a time, way back. When the Roman Catholics were a killin’
There is a time right now. And Muslims are a killin’

In ALL these cases murder is murder and true following of the religion would have none of it.
IN all these cases the “Faithful” murderers were wrong and were mightily resisted.
As much as a central American native could resist an armored Spanish conqueror.
As much as the young women in Salem Massachusetts could resist the Puritan Witch hunters.
As much as unsuspecting office workers could resist an airplane.

In the cycle of the violent religion it is the fanatical Muslims turn. And they must be resisted as mightily
As possible. Or we go the way of the Myan and the Salem Girl.

This is my opinion.

Ken Bora

depittydawg
12-14-2010, 11:15 PM

if i am a racist for opposing islamic principles and sharia law then i am proud of it! i doubt i am alone,

Racism masked within a crowd is the most dangerous venue. Neither did the racists in Eastern Europe and Germany stand alone in 1939. They stood together in unison. As do the racists today in the middle east. If it were within their power, there is little doubt they would be destroying the Western world.

Nate_C
12-14-2010, 11:18 PM
[QUOTE=david gibson;717786]this is laughable.

the people who are flogging their women here are not only the radicals - they are mainstream muslims in a mainstream muslim country. thats what sharia law is baby, deal with it. try as you may to justify it, i will just laugh louder at you.

oh yeah - they also like to cut the noses and ears off of women. please show me a christian country or any other society that condones this.

um, grasshopper - there already have been "honor killings" among american muslims. and american muslims are fighting Oklahomas banning of sharia law.

dont think it could happen here????? again, laughable - it already has.[/QUOTE

I am not sure if you are just playing into this or you really see the world this way. If it is the latter I feel truely sorry for you and your small little self rightous world. I also love your arguments. Sure their have been honor killings in this country. Their are nut bags in every group. That is not a majority.

Also sure they are fighting the banning of Sharia Law. Because a bunch of dumbass rednecks in power are too stupid to realize that the term Sharia law is a catch all term that means the laws of their religion. Both Moderates and extremest follow Sharia but they are very different. It is like using the term "Gospel" to us. I follow the gospel of Jesus Christ and so does the head of the KKK but they are very different.

Banning Sharia law is basiclly banning Islam. I guess guys like you are OK with violating the Bill of rights as long as the people getting hurt are different then you. I guess you thought the Japanese enternment camps were a good idea too. cause who cares casue they were just a bunch of Japs.

david gibson
12-14-2010, 11:59 PM
[QUOTE=david gibson;717786]this is laughable.

dont think it could happen here????? again, laughable - it already has.[/QUOTE

I am not sure if you are just playing into this or you really see the world this way. If it is the latter I feel truely sorry for you and your small little self rightous world. I also love your arguments. Sure their have been honor killings in this country. Their are nut bags in every group. That is not a majority.

Also sure they are fighting the banning of Sharia Law. Because a bunch of dumbass rednecks in power are too stupid to realize that the term Sharia law is a catch all term that means the laws of their religion. Both Moderates and extremest follow Sharia but they are very different. It is like using the term "Gospel" to us. I follow the gospel of Jesus Christ and so does the head of the KKK but they are very different.

Banning Sharia law is basiclly banning Islam. I guess guys like you are OK with violating the Bill of rights as long as the people getting hurt are different then you. I guess you thought the Japanese enternment camps were a good idea too. cause who cares casue they were just a bunch of Japs.

first of all, use "preview" to make sure your post is formatted correctly, otherwise it just makes you look as dumb as you sound. i am not a spelling or typo attacker, but criminy please learn how to quote. now back to our regular programming:

what a fool. yeah, you know what? hind sight is 20-20. the japanese internment camps were a good idea at the time. we had no idea how many japanese americans might actually be spies or beholden to do something on thier mother country's behalf. and guess what? nothing happened - so it is very possible that one action could have saved a lot of american lives. one thing is for damn sure - those interred were treated one hell of a lot better than their countrymen treated our fathers and uncles. ever hear of Bataan???? and thats just the beginning.

kinda like the bombs on aug 6 and 9. it is abhorrent to think of doing that today, but look what it saved us. (or are you one of those who decry that action?) flash back to the internment camps. have you happened to notice that home-grown muslims are now trying to attack us from within? i am NOT saying we should inter muslims so dont twist my words, but just look at what is happening. again - i will repeat - we had no idea how many japanese might actually be spies or beholden to do something on thier mother country's behalf. and guess what? nothing happened - so it is very possible that one action could have saved a lot of american lives. we did not have the sophistication to track them and find them like we do today.

you liberal pacifist utopians are supporting the downfall of this country.

charly_t
12-15-2010, 01:34 AM
first of all, use "preview" to make sure your post is formatted correctly, otherwise it just makes you look as dumb as you sound. i am not a spelling or typo attacker, but criminy please learn how to quote. now back to our regular programming:

what a fool. yeah, you know what? hind sight is 20-20. the japanese internment camps were a good idea at the time. we had no idea how many japanese americans might actually be spies or beholden to do something on thier mother country's behalf. and guess what? nothing happened - so it is very possible that one action could have saved a lot of american lives. one thing is for damn sure - those interred were treated one hell of a lot better than their countrymen treated our fathers and uncles. ever hear of Bataan???? and thats just the beginning.

kinda like the bombs on aug 6 and 9. it is abhorrent to think of doing that today, but look what it saved us. (or are you one of those who decry that action?) flash back to the internment camps. have you happened to notice that home-grown muslims are now trying to attack us from within? i am NOT saying we should inter muslims so dont twist my words, but just look at what is happening. again - i will repeat - we had no idea how many japanese might actually be spies or beholden to do something on thier mother country's behalf. and guess what? nothing happened - so it is very possible that one action could have saved a lot of american lives. we did not have the sophistication to track them and find them like we do today.

you liberal pacifist utopians are supporting the downfall of this country.

Well......at least one man from Japan who was by then an American citizen living in CA told some of my husband's family (who had hired him) that when the war was over they would be working for him (Japanese would own everything in this country) etc. So I think we did the correct thing back during World War 2. Not saying that we didn't have some loyal Japanese citizens just that if you want to win the war you take no chances. A few remarks like that got all Japanese in camps. It would seem that we have forgotten many things and the history books have been purged. Movies can't tell the truth either so I guess we have to repeat the madness. You go, Gib.

dnf777
12-15-2010, 05:32 AM

if i am a racist for opposing islamic principles and sharia law then i am proud of it! i doubt i am alone, and consider myself fortunate the likes of you are not with me.

so its stupid to oppose the religion that beget those that attacked us on 9/11 and continue to attack us, and behead our soldiers while crying when we pour a little water or slap a pair of panties on the heads of theirs? was it racist to oppose germans and japanese when they were at war with us??

oh i forgot, you guys elected our current Half-Muslim Apologist president, no wonder you are playing the race card..its all you have...:rolleyes:

Dave,
the people who commit the crimes you mention should be quickly brought to justice and their creators. So should the Christian white nuts who kill women at clinics, blow up buildings with daycares in the ground floor, and go on shooting sprees at workplaces.

But you go a step further, and if I recall correctly, and i do, YOU called for the extermination of all muslim clerics and then defended your position by saying "its just ONE religion I'd like exterminated!"

Nothing racist or intolerant there. :rolleyes:

Have a nice day. I hope its warm and sunny in your world.

david gibson
12-15-2010, 09:15 AM
Dave,
the people who commit the crimes you mention should be quickly brought to justice and their creators. So should the Christian white nuts who kill women at clinics, blow up buildings with daycares in the ground floor, and go on shooting sprees at workplaces.

But you go a step further, and if I recall correctly, and i do, YOU called for the extermination of all muslim clerics and then defended your position by saying "its just ONE religion I'd like exterminated!"

Nothing racist or intolerant there. :rolleyes:

Have a nice day. I hope its warm and sunny in your world.

its ALWAYS warm and sunny in my world, because i am not a liberal! even better - my daughter graduated college last may with a BS in Environmental Geography and minors in geology and spanish and my son graduates in 3 days with a BS in Mech. Eng., and neither one of them are liberals!

now please do some research and tell me where i said "its just ONE religion I'd like exterminated!" ???

i cant seem to find it.

dnf777
12-15-2010, 11:42 AM
now please do some research and tell me where i said "its just ONE religion I'd like exterminated!" ???

i cant seem to find it.

Dave G: ok, so a guy says muslims are violent by nature of their religion, they are outraged and threaten to cut off his head in retaliation......

we need to exterminate this vermin

Dave F: Are you talking the assassination of this one man, or exterminating the entire religion?

Dave G: .....yes......

There was another thread that followed where it was pointed out to you, and your response was it was "just one religion". I really don't feel the need to search for it, and besides, the above should be enough crow for one sitting. Would you like someone to pass the tobasco?

road kill
12-15-2010, 11:46 AM
Maybe goat meat causes high blood pressure??

Just sayin'......

RK

ducknwork
12-15-2010, 12:01 PM
Maybe goat meat causes high blood pressure??

Just sayin'......

RK

No, I'm pretty sure that it is the desert heat, no alcohol, and covering up the women that pisses them off.

How often do you hear about some PO'd Swedish guys blowing something up?

david gibson
12-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Dave G: ok, so a guy says muslims are violent by nature of their religion, they are outraged and threaten to cut off his head in retaliation......

we need to exterminate this vermin

Dave F: Are you talking the assassination of this one man, or exterminating the entire religion?

Dave G: .....yes......

There was another thread that followed where it was pointed out to you, and your response was it was "just one religion". I really don't feel the need to search for it, and besides, the above should be enough crow for one sitting. Would you like someone to pass the tobasco?

hmmm, so please tell mehow that is a quote of what you claimed i said:

"its just ONE religion I'd like exterminated!"

i never said that and you are a liar. paraphrasing something into what you want it to say and claiming it as a quote is decietful and dishonest. but not unexpected.

you asked if i meant one guy or the whole religion, and i ambiguously answered "......yes....." and you bit that hook and took off like blue marlin, jumping and flipping and showing your true colors everywhere by filling in between the lines what YOU wanted so as to depict me as a bad guy. it was a classic display!

now dave, put your reality hat on for a second. just a second. when i mentioned i met M&K Retrievers at a hunt test recently you even said that you think everyone in here is probably a good guy to hang out with in real life, so try real hard and put yourself back in that place. do you really, really think that i would seriously advocate the extermination of any race or religion? do you not have the ability to read between the lines and understand how the english language is used, especially in a forum like this? have you no ability to understand? i often say "i hate liberals" - and you and others ALWAYS take that literally - so you are saying you truly believe i hate my own sister??? really its like hating tofu, i dont want to go around the world and exterminate it!

i like hakeem alajuwan - do you think i want him exterminated? really?

so you see, my life really is bright, warm, and sunny! i understand how to take things and understand them, whereas in your warped little bubble of paranoia you have to find the smallest flaws and blow them up into something bigger so you can climb on your soap box and try to make yourself look heroic in opposing. you just lie in wait for the slightest flexible use of the english language that doesnt match your perfect fantasy world and launch your latest "GOTCHYA" trap.

now i really dont mind you bringing this up, i truly dont, but what i find dispicable is how you falsely attribute a quote to me that never occurred. paraphrasing something into what you want it to say and claiming it as a quote is decietful and dishonest. but not unexpected.

sorry to spoil your "gotchya!" you can take your reality hat off now.:rolleyes:.

now go away, you are exposed for your decietful tactics and i have nothing further to say to you.

dnf777
12-15-2010, 12:32 PM
hmmm, so please tell mehow that is a quote of what you claimed i said:

"its just ONE religion I'd like exterminated!"

i never said that and you are a liar. paraphrasing something into what you want it to say and claiming it as a quote is decietful and dishonest. but not unexpected.

you asked if i meant one guy or the whole religion, and i ambiguously answered "......yes....." and you bit that hook and took off like blue marlin, jumping and flipping and showing your true colors everywhere by filling in between the lines what YOU wanted so as to depict me as a bad guy. it was a classic display!

now dave, put your reality hat on for a second. just a second. when i mentioned i met M&K Retrievers at a hunt test recently you even said that you think everyone in here is probably a good guy to hang out with in real life, so try real hard and put yourself back in that place. do you really, really think that i would seriously advocate the extermination of any race or religion? do you not have the ability to read between the lines and understand how the english language is used, especially in a forum like this? have you no ability to understand? i often say "i hate liberals" - and you and others ALWAYS take that literally - so you are saying you truly believe i hate my own sister??? really its like hating tofu, i dont want to go around the world and exterminate it!

i like hakeem alajuwan - do you think i want him exterminated? really?

so you see, my life really is bright, warm, and sunny! i understand how to take things and understand them, whereas in your warped little bubble of paranoia you have to find the smallest flaws and blow them up into something bigger so you can climb on your soap box and try to make yourself look heroic in opposing. you just lie in wait for the slightest flexible use of the english language that doesnt match your perfect fantasy world and launch your latest "GOTCHYA" trap.

now i really dont mind you bringing this up, i truly dont, but what i find dispicable is how you falsely attribute a quote to me that never occurred. paraphrasing something into what you want it to say and claiming it as a quote is decietful and dishonest. but not unexpected.

sorry to spoil your "gotchya!" you can take your reality hat off now.:rolleyes:.

now go away, you are exposed for your decietful tactics and i have nothing further to say to you.

Sorry Dave. YOU are the liar and racist.
You know what you said, unless you are truly delusional.
Why don't you go photoshop some more pictures. You seem to have a knack for altering reality.

david gibson
12-15-2010, 01:03 PM
Sorry Dave. YOU are the liar and racist.
You know what you said, unless you are truly delusional.
Why don't you go photoshop some more pictures. You seem to have a knack for altering reality.

you know, i drafted a response to this but pulled it. i'll just take the high road and leave it at face value that you cannot cite the quote you claim i made.

dnf777
12-15-2010, 01:13 PM
you know, i drafted a response to this but pulled it. i'll just take the high road and leave it at face value that you cannot cite the quote you claim i made.

Likewise.

You did however take the highroad, and I won't repost our PM, but will agree to put these comments aside, and stand down from the personal attacks.

ducknwork
12-15-2010, 03:23 PM
You two are so cute when you get like this...