PDA

View Full Version : to each his own......

david gibson
12-23-2010, 07:51 AM
.....i suppose. better this than underage anorexics....:rolleyes:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/22/michelle-ryan-foot-fetish-video_n_800138.html

huntinman
12-23-2010, 02:03 PM
No wonder he alway goes for it on 4th down and a foot to go!

BonMallari
12-23-2010, 02:13 PM
that organization (Jets) must really like to get their freak on...between the alleged texts of Brett Favre to the cheer leader...now the foot fetish videos....what's up next

road kill
12-23-2010, 02:26 PM
that organization (Jets) must really like to get their freak on...between the alleged texts of Brett Favre to the cheer leader...now the foot fetish videos....what's up next

I talked to one of my sources, he claims that if you suspended every player in the NFL for lewd & suggestive comments to cheerleaders, Sunday would be canceled.

BTW--That's what cheerleaders are for!!!!:D

Lest we forget, the Jets have had problems all season, locker room shenanigans with the female reproter, tripping punt coverage guys, etc.

RK

BonMallari
12-23-2010, 02:43 PM
I talked to one of my sources, he claims that if you suspended every player in the NFL for lewd & suggestive comments to cheerleaders, Sunday would be canceled.

BTW--That's what cheerleaders are for!!!!:D

Lest we forget, the Jets have had problems all season, locker room shenanigans with the female reproter, tripping punt coverage guys, etc.

RK

Blasphemy...do not include my beloved DALLAS COWBOY CHEERLEADERS, after the stringent screening process that I watch ever year on CMT, they pick only the finest ladies that will uphold the integrity and be ambassadors of the legacy that is the PREMIER Cheerleading Team in the NFL...:rolleyes:

all the other teams are pretenders..my team's cheerleaders are the standard :razz::razz:

regards Jerry Jones