PDA

View Full Version : MY RTF Account Has Been Hacked

Franco
12-26-2010, 06:17 AM
I didn't start the "Business Rant" thread as my account has been hacked. I'm not sure what else has been posted under my name but, I've been away from the computer for the last day and a half!

I've changed my password as suggested by Chris.

dnf777
12-26-2010, 07:28 AM
I didn't start the "Business Rant" thread as my account has been hacked. I'm not sure what else has been posted under my name but, I've been away from the computer for the last day and a half!

I didn't think you really meant that Obama was your "man squeeze". :D

But really....who the HELL would hack our dysfunctional little family?? And what possible motive? then again, I"m naive in the ways of computers. I hope there's no REAL info getting hacked via worms or whatever.

road kill
12-26-2010, 07:29 AM
There is pretty much NOTHING anyone could post here that would shock any of the rest of us anyway.

RK

Franco
12-26-2010, 07:42 AM
I guess some just really find it a challege they can't walk away from, to hack into someone's account.

Sort of a Computer Hack Codependency.

Roger Perry
12-26-2010, 08:48 AM

Hey, I just noticed that my account has been hacked for the last 4 years also. Someone must have started that Bush lied thread and went on from there.;-)