PDA

View Full Version : Bad Boy Buggie

Boomer
12-26-2010, 05:53 PM
I have been looking at this RTV and wanted to know if anyone on RTF had owned one? And if so what do you like or dislike about them for training.

Tarball
12-27-2010, 08:34 AM
If it has batteries I would not touch it with a ten foot pole.
The rough terrain just will not allow them to hold up.

I like a four wheeler from Polaris etc with an engine.

Trust me on this........

Fred

BradBog
12-28-2010, 07:49 AM
Are you talking about the golf cart one or the Bad Boy MTV made by Bad Boy Mowers? The MTV is a new product that is really just getting out there. I have a friend that is doing the R&D. I've got use one them for week and was impressed.

Boomer
12-29-2010, 06:15 AM
Looking at the MTV. From the web site it looks very tuff. Not sure that i would need 4 wheel drive as i own a kabota RTV now and the roads on my farm are in good shape but it looks like it would carry more gear. Also i like the idea of quit as well. Sent manuf. an email but have not heard from them. Thanks for your info.

MallardMauler
12-29-2010, 02:25 PM
The electric vehicles i have been in, dont seem to like going uphill with much of a load. This drains the battery really fast. I guess if you have rather smooth terrain, and dont plan on getting to far from the house/camp i think you would be ok.

LoneOakRet
12-29-2010, 04:05 PM
Boomer,

I have a HuntVe Game Changer, and I can tell you, it is the real deal. Hooked it up to my neighbors Bad Boy Buggy and drug him all around. I have compared all models, (Bad Boy, Titan, Stealth) and the HuntVe tops them all. I even ran it in the rice fields in Louisiana and it hung right with the other guys on four wheelers.

Hope this helps,
J. Paul

BradBog
12-29-2010, 09:32 PM
They are pretty tough. We've had a couple out riding jeep trails just trying to break some thing... The very 1st prototype had a weak point in the rear 3 link. We found it the hard way, but the production models have a new design. I like them and I'm looking to buying one see as Im in the market for a SXS. I do more trail riding than anything but they are tough and I tend to be rough on my Off road toys.

bubaylor
01-03-2011, 09:49 PM
I have heard great things about Bad Boy buggies.

mudd
01-14-2011, 07:22 PM
Ive heard good things about them but woulnt buy anything Elct, JMO

Tal Cowan
01-29-2011, 04:07 PM
Flat terrain they're okay....not great for the hills.