PDA

View Full Version : Miami Dolphins next Football Coach??

Roger Perry
12-27-2010, 12:43 PM
Click to view
http://patsblog.projo.com/cowher1230.jpg

TroyW
12-27-2010, 01:00 PM
Sounds like he's going to have his choice from a few. Denver, Dallas, Carolina. There's a few out there.

dnf777
12-27-2010, 01:03 PM
He's been through some really big ups and downs.
Whenever, wherever he may go, I promise will be in for some excitement.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone quite so passionate and animated. I think he's still the only coach to heave the red challenge flag all the way across the field onto the opposite bench area.

subroc
12-27-2010, 02:18 PM
Cower should go to the NFC West and take the SF 49ers job. Lot of upside. good fan base. some nice pieces. easy division.

ducknwork
12-27-2010, 02:37 PM
I believe he has family (daughter maybe?) in NC...

Boy, that would be a breath of fresh air...maybe he'll find us a QB while he's at it...

Buzz
12-27-2010, 02:40 PM
Dolphins got beat by the Lions?

Wow! Sad day in FL!

I don't know how to act, three straight?

subroc
12-27-2010, 02:46 PM
Dolphins got beat by the Lions?

Wow! Sad day in FL!

I don't know how to act, three straight?

nothing to be ashamed of.

Obviously, you are what your record says you are, but the Lions are showing a nice defense. I expect next year, along with this high draft pick (top 10), there should be some marked improvement. All this assumes Stafford is healthy and not injury prone.

Buzz
12-27-2010, 03:01 PM
nothing to be ashamed of.

Obviously, you are what your record says you are, but the Lions are showing a nice defense. I expect next year, along with this high draft pick (top 10), there should be some marked improvement. All this assumes Stafford is healthy and not injury prone.

I'm starting to think that Ford finally found his guys in GM Martin Mayhew and head coach Jim Schwartz, knock on wood, LOL!

Saturday night after the Dallas game, Millan came on. I was on the phone with my dad and he says, what the heck, do people still listen to that guy? Amazing he still draws a paycheck for his football opinion!

subroc
12-27-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm starting to think that Ford finally found his guys in GM Martin Mayhew and head coach Jim Schwartz, knock on wood, LOL!

Saturday night after the Dallas game, Millan came on. I was on the phone with my dad and he says, what the heck, do people still listen to that guy? Amazing he still draws a paycheck for his football opinion!

If they can just get a winning attitude it will go a long way. Jim Schwartz might just be the guy.

as far as Millen, I can't figure it out. His insight is questionable, and on top of it all, he really isn't all that likable a guy. He is a change the channel type guy.

starjack
12-27-2010, 04:25 PM
I heard GEORGE BUSH was going to apply

Franco
12-27-2010, 07:08 PM
Cowher wants to go where he can have Draft input and stable ownership. That eleiminates the Cowboys and 49ers.

To pharaphrase Jerry Jones, no coach has ever won Super Bowls as the Headcoach of two different teams.

Jim Danis
12-28-2010, 11:42 AM
Cowher lives in Raleigh, NC. Carolina would be a great job for him. Especially since they have the number 1 draft pick. Fox is definitely gone and Cowher wouldn't have to move.

Marvin S
12-28-2010, 12:12 PM
Cowher lives in Raleigh, NC. Carolina would be a great job for him. Especially since they have the number 1 draft pick. Fox is definitely gone and Cowher wouldn't have to move.

While I think John Fox needs to take a little time off, Cowher is no better a coach than Fox. He only has a SB ring based on some really bad calls by the officials & coaching for a previously quality franchise but he does have the ring. I think he & Chucky Boy have found their niche as analysts. Were I a GM, I wouldn't touch either one of them, you'll get what Seattle got when they hired Holmgren :(.

david gibson
12-28-2010, 12:42 PM
word i heard last week is that he told someone he would coach again if it was the giants, texans, or dolphins job. we'd love to have him here.

Roger Perry
12-28-2010, 01:44 PM
word i heard last week is that he told someone he would coach again if it was the giants, texans, or dolphins job. we'd love to have him here.

I believe Cower would have to have total control of a team--- GM and Coach.That would leave Dallas out as Jerry Jones wants to meddle too much.

road kill
12-28-2010, 01:50 PM

WTH happened there?
Coming into the season I had them pegged for big things.

They fell off a tad.

RK