PDA

View Full Version : purely for entertainment value only

david gibson
01-02-2011, 09:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDjX0FFRp7A&feature=player_embedded

"At 3:55 in the call, he says he canít understand why Republicans vote if they donít want anything from the government. He goes on to expand upon his view that the only reason to vote is to get stuff from the government (i.e., the other taxpayers)."

subroc
01-02-2011, 10:33 AM
is that what they call racism?

david gibson
01-02-2011, 10:56 AM
is that what they call racism?

of course it isnt. a black man, no matter how ignorant and hating of white people, can never be a racist, especially with obama as president.

i happen to live in sheila jackson lee's district. i love the guy asking what white republicans have accomplished as much as she has in the district. ummmm.....there has never been a white republican in this district. Barbara Jordan - perhaps the most widely respected democrat (by Reps) in history doen here had the district before Queen Sheila back before Larry was born, but he doesnt seem to be able to grasp that concept.

remember sheila is the one that took a cell phone call during a constituents question at a town hall meeting, and used public funds to go to attend michael jacksons funeral. michael berry has a blast posting her newsletters rife with typos and misspellings. and while at NASA she once asked them if the MARS rover was going to take a picture of the flag left by Neil Armstrong.

and dnf thinks Sarah Palin is stupid.....:rolleyes:

JDogger
01-03-2011, 01:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDjX0FFRp7A&feature=player_embedded

"At 3:55 in the call, he says he canít understand why Republicans vote if they donít want anything from the government. He goes on to expand upon his view that the only reason to vote is to get stuff from the government (i.e., the other taxpayers)."

You consider this 'entertainment' , do you you?

How very sad....JD

road kill
01-03-2011, 06:36 AM
You consider this 'entertainment' , do you you?

How very sad....JD

Yeah, you should get your political news from the "Daily Show"...........

ain't that right JD???:D

RK

dnf777
01-03-2011, 10:57 AM
Hey You Dang Woodchucks!!

Quit Chuckin All My Wood!!!

road kill
01-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Hey You Dang Woodchucks!!

Quit Chuckin All My Wood!!!

IMO--the GREATEST commercial of all-tyme!!!:D

RK

JDogger
01-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Yeah, you should get your political news from the "Daily Show"...........

ain't that right JD???:D

RK

Naaa....who needs the daily show when I can get everything I need to know from a couple dozen right wing-nuts on PP.

ain't that right RK???;)

road kill
01-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Naaa....who needs the daily show when I can get everything I need to know from a couple dozen right wing-nuts on PP.

ain't that right RK???;)

WOW!!

Did you think that up all by yourself???
Or did you copy someone elses style??:D

Clever, unoriginal and snarky all in one!!

Well played JD!!

RK

JDogger
01-03-2011, 07:17 PM
Clever, unoriginal and snarky all in one!!

RK

Thanks RK! See, I told you I could learn everything I need to know right here. You lead, I follow. Woulda thought I'd find my Golden Calf on PP. :rolleyes:

Take a look around....this place drips snarky.

JD

M&K's Retrievers
01-03-2011, 07:21 PM
Oh geeeze!!!