PDA

View Full Version : Et Tu Gibbs??

road kill
01-05-2011, 11:06 AM
Even this smarmy ***** has seen the light!!

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/politics/white-house-press-secretary-gibbs-resigning-20110105-APX#

Good riddance.

But what next??

RK

Wayne Beck
01-05-2011, 11:11 AM
the picture that pops up is priceless.. Write a caption to go with the picture..

Uncle Bill
01-05-2011, 11:21 AM
He's been the proverbial "deer-in-the-headlights" far too long. He was about as believable as Sadaam's Bagdad Bob.

Can you imagine him now as a political 'advisor'???

UB

M&K's Retrievers
01-05-2011, 11:49 AM
Even this smarmy ***** has seen the light!!

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/politics/white-house-press-secretary-gibbs-resigning-20110105-APX#

Good riddance.

But what next??

RK

Another puppet I suspect.

ducknwork
01-05-2011, 11:52 AM
The change is among the many expected in the coming days as Obama redefines his leadership team to get ready for a re-election bid...

I thought he had been working on that for the last two years?:confused:

dnf777
01-05-2011, 11:57 AM
thank God he's gone! He has been the worst press-sec since Dana Perino. At least she was easy on the eyes. When he was droning on, I'd get up and go watch the grass grow for a little pick-me-up. Even in January!

Buzz
01-05-2011, 12:01 PM
I love it. He's leaving to become an outside political consultant? Translation, he's going for the big bucks...

I think he should hire Bill Clinton to be his press secretary. ;-)

Ken Bora
01-05-2011, 12:03 PM
the picture that pops up is priceless.. Write a caption to go with the picture..

with a bill this thick how could you expect them to read it before they signed it.:rolleyes:

BTW he seemed like a likable feller doing a thankless job.
Like that sad clown that follows the circus with a shovel.

Ken Bora
01-05-2011, 12:04 PM
I love it. He's leaving to become an outside political consultant? Translation

I bet he gets a job on Fox News. $$$$$$$$
And when he does, you heard it here first!!!!;-)

M&K's Retrievers
01-05-2011, 12:55 PM
thank God he's gone! He has been the worst press-sec since Dana Perino. At least she was easy on the eyes. When he was droning on, I'd get up and go watch the grass grow for a little pick-me-up. Even in January!

Dare I ask? What was wrong with her?

dnf777
01-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Dare I ask? What was wrong with her?

Really....lets not go there. You probably already know what I'm going to say, and have a reply all set to go. Let's just skip the back and forth, and jump to the niceties of agreeing to disagree.

M&K's Retrievers
01-05-2011, 01:54 PM
Really....lets not go there. You probably already know what I'm going to say, and have a reply all set to go. Let's just skip the back and forth, and jump to the niceties of agreeing to disagree.

Not really. Never paid her much mind until lately.