PDA

View Full Version : Mr Speaker

JDogger
01-05-2011, 02:36 PM
Where are the jobs ???

david gibson
01-05-2011, 02:40 PM
Where are the jobs ???

come on now, we gave your guys 2 years and they couldnt produce, and we didnt start crying till 4-6 months. stop the snarkyism and be patient.

TN_LAB
01-05-2011, 04:03 PM
For a minute I thought you were talking about Lorie Jollie's dog :D

AFC AFTCH Rosehill's Mr Speaker MH OS CCA FDHF

http://www.rosehillretrievers.com/speaker/about_speaker.html

Goose
01-05-2011, 04:53 PM
If you think anything's going to change in Washington you're a loon. The only thing the Republicans will do is slow down the death train a little bit. We're $14 trillion in debt and deficits as far as the eye can see. Keep your pantry stocked.

We live in Cuba now.

dnf777
01-05-2011, 07:30 PM
For a minute I thought you were talking about Lorie Jollie's dog :D

AFC AFTCH Rosehill's Mr Speaker MH OS CCA FDHF

http://www.rosehillretrievers.com/speaker/about_speaker.html

Good pick up! I knew the dog, but couldn't remember the owner.
Weren't they with Timberline in Oregon somewhere?

david gibson
01-05-2011, 07:45 PM
Where are the jobs ???

i get it. where are jobs for the loser dems that just lost theirs?????

JDogger
01-05-2011, 08:36 PM
i get it. where are jobs for the loser dems that just lost theirs?????

You just can't help yourself can you? You ask that I stop the snarkyism and be patient. I give no reply, so you reply to yourself.

I make a little joke and you just can't get over it can you???

Like school-yard bullies everywhere, you wedgie yourself everytime you open your mouth.

You think the orange-faced, hanky-queen is gonna make one iota of difference....???

Tuck in your tighty-whities, and get ready for some payback.

If you think I'm snarky, look at your last 4 or 5 posts today. I hand you the snarky queen tiara. Wear it well.

...and just so you know that I'm makinghttp://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/bootyshake.gif a joke.

Now lighten up. :p

Get it? Got it? Good.

Yer Fren' JD

Maybe Julie can hold your hand...? She's easily twice as good at playing the dozens than you.

david gibson
01-05-2011, 09:20 PM
You just can't help yourself can you? You ask that I stop the snarkyism and be patient. I give no reply, so you reply to yourself.

I make a little joke and you just can't get over it can you???

Like school-yard bullies everywhere, you wedgie yourself everytime you open your mouth.

You think the orange-faced, hanky-queen is gonna make one iota of difference....???

Tuck in your tighty-whities, and get ready for some payback.

If you think I'm snarky, look at your last 4 or 5 posts today. I hand you the snarky queen tiara. Wear it well.

...and just so you know that I'm makinghttp://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/bootyshake.gif a joke.

Now lighten up. :p

Get it? Got it? Good.

Yer Fren' JD

Maybe Julie can hold your hand...? She's easily twice as good at playing the dozens than you.

oh wow, i just got told off by - -- -- you?

lol....not even worth an exclamation mark. if i am not worth responding to, then why did you???

you are really torn up that the majority of americans voted your heroes OUT aren't you? how funny!! now THAT is worth an exclamation mark!

JDogger
01-05-2011, 09:32 PM
oh wow, i just got told off by - -- -- you?

lol....not even worth an exclamation mark. if i am not worth responding to, then why did you???

you are really torn up that the majority of americans voted your heroes OUT aren't you? how funny!! now THAT is worth an exclamation mark!

Let's see. One half, of one third of the government changed hands today. Yeah, you're really on your way. You're almost there now.

At least you're learning to play better.

JD

ducknwork
01-06-2011, 07:14 AM
**yaaaawwnnnn**

road kill
01-06-2011, 10:06 AM
Where are the jobs ???

Hey, JD, where is the jobs report released today??

Any news??

Just askin'.....

RK

Roger Perry
01-06-2011, 10:33 AM
come on now, we gave your guys 2 years and they couldnt produce, and we didnt start crying till 4-6 months. stop the snarkyism and be patient.

Who are you trying to kid Daivd? You righties started blaming things on Obama even before he even took office.

Roger Perry
01-06-2011, 10:36 AM
Hey, JD, where is the jobs report released today??

Any news??

Just askin'.....

RK

Say RK wasn't the Bush tax cuts supposed to cut down on the unemployment and creat jobs???????? How is that working for you?????????? Looks like all the tax cuts for the rich did was increase the deficit by a trillion dollars:rolleyes: And you righties want to cut the deficit---------- right.

ducknwork
01-06-2011, 10:39 AM
Say RK wasn't the Bush tax cuts supposed to cut down on the unemployment and creat jobs???????? How is that working for you?????????? Looks like all the tax cuts for the rich did was increase the deficit by a trillion dollars:rolleyes:

Actually, everyone got a tax cut...not just the rich...

It's working out well for me...I have more money in my paycheck to spend at the store on 'discretionary' items...Just like everyone else in America.

How many jobs do you think are supported by household/individual discretionary spending that obviously increases when people have more money to spend (meaning--when the govt takes less)?

road kill
01-06-2011, 10:40 AM
Say RK wasn't the Bush tax cuts supposed to cut down on the unemployment and creat jobs???????? How is that working for you?????????? Looks like all the tax cuts for the rich did was increase the deficit by a trillion dollars:rolleyes:

300,000 new jobs reported in Dec!!

Nicely done!!
The new congress is getting it done.

Who knows Roger, maybe you could get one??????:D

http://www.wten.com/Global/story.asp?S=13790125

RK

david gibson
01-06-2011, 10:40 AM
i love it, one day and you are all crying! it must have been rough seeing pelosi melt under that bucket of water yesterday......

TN_LAB
01-06-2011, 10:44 AM
Good pick up! I knew the dog, but couldn't remember the owner.
Weren't they with Timberline in Oregon somewhere?

Don't know.

All i know is Lorrie Jollie's Rosehill kennel is in the Middle Tennessee area.

Roger Perry
01-06-2011, 10:59 AM
300,000 new jobs reported in Dec!!

Nicely done!!
The new congress is getting it done.

Who knows Roger, maybe you could get one??????:D

http://www.wten.com/Global/story.asp?S=13790125

RK

RK, I have a job. Can you show me anywhere in the link that states that the Republicans had anything to do with the 300,000 new jobs reported in December or even that the tax cuts had anything to do with producing them?????????? Or was it because Obama has gotten the economy to slowly turn around and kept us from going into a depression as some Republicans said we would go into if a Republican was not elected as President???????????

road kill
01-06-2011, 11:06 AM
RK, I have a job. Can you show me anywhere in the link that states that the Republicans had anything to do with the 300,000 new jobs reported in December or even that the tax cuts had anything to do with producing them?????????? Or was it because Obama has gotten the economy to slowly turn around and kept us from going into a depression as some Republicans said we would go into if a Republican was not elected as President???????????

I believe it's because everyone is excited with the Republicans gaining control of the House, and the great showing in the Senate.

People are excited and refreshed now!!!!:D

Don't you feel the exhiliration?????

Good job Mr. Speaker!!!!!!!

Have a great day Roger....

RK

Roger Perry
01-06-2011, 11:15 AM
I believe it's because everyone is excited with the Republicans gaining control of the House, and the great showing in the Senate.

People are excited and refreshed now!!!!:D

Don't you feel the exhiliration?????

Good job Mr. Speaker!!!!!!!

Have a great day Roger....

RK

:BIG::BIG:

Good one RK