PDA

View Full Version : Todays Mail

road kill
01-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Just the normal stuff, you know, bills, a tax statement nothin' special........except......maybe.....oh yeah,

the VICTORIA'S SECRET swimsuit catalogue!!!:shock:

Just sayin'.....

RK

Wayne Beck
01-07-2011, 08:23 PM
damn.. All I got was a bed, bath, and beyond coupon.. So RK, you gonna model a suit for us? :rolleyes:

dnf777
01-08-2011, 06:59 AM
Just the normal stuff, you know, bills, a tax statement nothin' special........except......maybe.....oh yeah,

Just sayin'.....

RK

I got mine, but there's been a mistake. They addressed it to my wife!?

Andy Symons
01-08-2011, 10:53 AM

Just sayin'.....

RK

Got mine (er, the wife's) yesterday too. She never saw it before it went into the lunch box and it arrived at work today!!

luvmylabs23139
01-08-2011, 12:27 PM
I got mine in the mail yesterday and left it on the kitchen counter with the other mail. The rest of the mail is still there but the VS catalogue has gone missing. Do you think there is a male mail thief in my house?

road kill
01-08-2011, 12:39 PM
I got mine in the mail yesterday and left it on the kitchen counter with the other mail. The rest of the mail is still there but the VS catalogue has gone missing. Do you think there is a male mail thief in my house?

Find out if he has more than 1 wallet!!:shock:

RK

luvmylabs23139
01-08-2011, 01:17 PM
Find out if he has more than 1 wallet!!:shock:

RK

Naa , time to do some snooping and hacking to find out what will show up at V'Day.
A second wallet would do him no good as I'm the family and business accountant!:D

BonMallari
01-08-2011, 01:38 PM
all I got in the mail was the Jan issue of Retriever News....major letdown :rolleyes:

ducknwork
01-08-2011, 02:27 PM
It must suck to get old and you have to get your jollies from a catalogue.;)

Prefer the real thing regards,

Maybe that's why I have 3 kids 3 and under...:confused:

david gibson
01-08-2011, 02:27 PM
i dunno whats with some of you guys - no names mentioned so dont take it personal. but - i prefer for it to be addressed to my wife, then i intercept it and slip a modest pile of 20's in it, she goes shopping and i am soon rewarded as can be anticipated... ;)

having it addressed to you and/or stealing it before she gets it is just, well, um..... not right. i hope you dont have an untimely death and someone else has to clean out your tool shed.........just sayin':rolleyes:

BonMallari
01-08-2011, 02:36 PM

I am waiting for the broadcast of the Victoria's Secret fashion show on TV:D

dnf777
01-08-2011, 05:46 PM

It must suck to have every joke go over your head!

Seven kids from kindergarten to college grad...and one happy wife regards.....

dave

ducknwork
01-08-2011, 10:06 PM

dave

Must suck when you forget to take the little blue pill!

Old fart regards,

david gibson
01-08-2011, 10:24 PM

dave

oh yes dave, we all know what a studmuffin you are. you remind us constantly....:rolleyes:

JDogger
01-08-2011, 11:44 PM

Better put Willie away, and get yerself a VS catalog. Get kid # 4 and it could end up costing you more than $1.47 a day. JD:p

Question... if a stork brings babies, what bird brings no babies....? A swallow... !! :D
Teach her right NOW. (you'll thank me for this later)

road kill
01-09-2011, 07:39 AM
i dunno whats with some of you guys - no names mentioned so dont take it personal. but - i prefer for it to be addressed to my wife, then i intercept it and slip a modest pile of 20's in it, she goes shopping and i am soon rewarded as can be anticipated... ;)

having it addressed to you and/or stealing it before she gets it is just, well, um..... not right. i hope you dont have an untimely death and someone else has to clean out your tool shed.........just sayin':rolleyes:

You are such a MANLY MAN!!!!

Maybe some day I could be a big strong MANLY MAN like you.

Feeling woefully inadequate in your presence regards..........:rolleyes:

RK

Andy Symons
01-09-2011, 10:13 AM

David, she has a drawer full already and they all have one thing in common. They all hit the floor the same way! Besides, it's a lot less expensive when you recycle!

dnf777
01-09-2011, 05:23 PM
Must suck when you forget to take the little blue pill!

Old fart regards,

What blue pill??? ;-)

ducknwork
01-09-2011, 08:48 PM
David, she has a drawer full already and they all have one thing in common. They all hit the floor the same way! Besides, it's a lot less expensive when you recycle!

How's that? Infrequently?

Bwaahahaaa...

BonMallari
01-09-2011, 09:02 PM
From the VMI (Virginia Military Institute) Code of a Gentleman

A Gentleman…

…Does not discuss his family affairs in public or with acquaintances.

…Does not speak more than casually about his girlfriend.

…Does not go to a lady’s house if he is affected by alcohol. He is temperate in the use of alcohol.

…Does not lose his temper; nor exhibit anger, fear, hate, embarrassment, ardor, or hilarity in public.

…Does not hail a lady from a club window.

A gentleman never discusses the merits or demerits of a lady.

Andy Symons
01-11-2011, 08:37 AM
How's that? Infrequently?

Bwaahahaaa...

Bwaahahaaa.

I may be one of the lucky ones to see the VS items more often than just my birthday!!

ducknwork
01-11-2011, 09:58 AM
Better put Willie away, and get yerself a VS catalog. Get kid # 4 and it could end up costing you more than $1.47 a day. JD:p

I'm not worried about increased costs of more kids. If I keep having them, Barack will take care of us, right? Then I can have steak and soft shell crabs every night. :D:D

Method to my madness regards,

JDogger
01-11-2011, 11:17 PM
I'm not worried about increased costs of more kids. If I keep having them, Barack will take care of us, right? Then I can have steak and soft shell crabs every night. :D:D

Method to my madness regards,

No Duck. If push comes to shove, Obama will not protect you.
No one will.
That's up to you.
When the washing machine company closes, because once again a NC industry has been out-sourced to China, your children will become just another menu item.
So keep breedin', we're hungry...( insert smilie lickin' it's chops here.)
Wanna parody this one?
JD

JDogger
01-11-2011, 11:38 PM
From the VMI (Virginia Military Institute) Code of a Gentleman

A Gentleman…

…Does not discuss his family affairs in public or with acquaintances.

…Does not speak more than casually about his girlfriend.

…Does not go to a lady’s house if he is affected by alcohol. He is temperate in the use of alcohol.

…Does not lose his temper; nor exhibit anger, fear, hate, embarrassment, ardor, or hilarity in public.

…Does not hail a lady from a club window.

A gentleman never discusses the merits or demerits of a lady.

Aaaah....remind Ken Starr.

BonMallari
01-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Aaaah....remind Ken Starr.

big difference when you are under oath from a federal prosecutor

JDogger
01-12-2011, 12:25 AM
big difference when you are under oath from a federal prosecutor

When do oaths of loyalty preclude each other?

Staunton Military Academy (1962-63) Gentleman's oath similar to VMI"s.

My father was a career diplomat with the CIA and the SD. (1956 to 73).
We were sworn to secrecy.

I was with the US Army in 1968 to 69. I was sworn.

I saw and heard and overheard many things.

I should expound on them for purely political purposes? I think not.

JD

ducknwork
01-12-2011, 07:14 AM
No one will.
That's up to you.
When the washing machine company closes, because once again a NC industry has been out-sourced to China, your children will become just another menu item.
So keep breedin', we're hungry...( insert smilie lickin' it's chops here.)
Wanna parody this one?
JD

I'm pretty sure your lard azz would fall out from exhaustion before you reached NC, so you'll have to find some food in your neck of the woods.;)

I bought my wife an authentic Italian cookbook for Christmas. They had a few recipes for leg of kid in it. I'm pretty sure they were talking about baby goats, but maybe I can find a substitution or 6 around here when the time comes.

road kill
01-12-2011, 08:51 AM
No one will.
That's up to you.
When the washing machine company closes, because once again a NC industry has been out-sourced to China, your children will become just another menu item. So keep breedin', we're hungry...( insert smilie lickin' it's chops here.)
Wanna parody this one?
JD

WTH does his children have to do with anything??:twisted:

RK

BonMallari
01-12-2011, 09:43 AM
WTH does his children have to do with anything??:twisted:

RK

I was going to ask the same thing...the only reason I posted the VMI code was as a subtle reminder to those that were headed in the direction of bragging about their at home exploits with their significant other...but then again here on POTUS we were able to turn a harmless subject with zero political value into one about politics and who knows what else

road kill
01-12-2011, 09:51 AM
I was going to ask the same thing...the only reason I posted the VMI code was as a subtle reminder to those that were headed in the direction of bragging about their at home exploits with their significant other...but then again here on POTUS we were able to turn a harmless subject with zero political value into one about politics and who knows what else

Bon, I am sure you already know this....but.........

I didn't study the darned thing, it came in the mail, I breezed through it, thought it would be a light hearted topic in lieu of recent events.

Several others also recieved the catalogue into thier housholds and commented as well.

But.....some very depressed crabby old farts have to turned it into something bad.

I am sorry for them that thier lives go that way.

Some people are NOT happy unless they are unhappy!!!!

Peace, brother........enjoy the day.:D
We only have so many.....use them wisely, they are precious.
(and if you get a peek at the catalogue.....it's OK!!;-))

stan b

BonMallari
01-12-2011, 10:22 AM

I didn't study the darned thing, it came in the mail, I breezed through it, thought it would be a light hearted topic in lieu of recent events.

Several others also recieved the catalogue into thier housholds and commented as well.

But.....some very depressed crabby old farts have to turned it into something bad.

stan b

and miss seeing Alessandra Ambrosio....I dont think so

Roger Perry
01-12-2011, 11:58 AM
I did not see the catalogue but did anyone else but me watch the show the models for Victoria Secret put on last December????

dnf777
01-12-2011, 07:19 PM

stan b

Amen! Brother!

I enjoy life.
I enjoy good-natured comments!
I love my wife........and I love sneaking peaks at the VS catalog!

Been to a military school...and saw how the ethics code is recited and put into practice...they ain't one in the same! We're all human...and if sneaking a peak at a VS catalog is the worst thing I do, I'm ok with that!

ps...the LLBean swimsuit catalog should be out soon! :D

M&K's Retrievers
01-12-2011, 07:57 PM
........and I love sneaking peaks at the VS catalog!

I guess I would too if I looked at what you do all day.:cool:

duk4me
01-12-2011, 08:49 PM
I guess I would too if I looked at what you do all day.:cool:

When it comes to wrong that is about as wrong as wrong gets.

I could be wrong regards.

M&K's Retrievers
01-12-2011, 10:49 PM
When it comes to wrong that is about as wrong as wrong gets.

I could be wrong regards.

And you could be right.

Or not regards,

BonMallari
01-12-2011, 11:11 PM
You may be right
I may be crazy
But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for
Turn out the light
Don't try to save me
You may be wrong for all I know
You may be right
You may be wrong but you may be right

JDogger
01-12-2011, 11:30 PM
And you could be right.

Or not regards,

I enjoyed looking at the picture of dnf's wife and little girl, as well as I enjoyed looking at the picture of you with your grandkids.
Your comment was tacky, Mike.
I might make a joke about duck's children being a menu item, but he got the joke, and promised to help fill my order.;)....and I'm sure he's Hard at work, making little babies that we will all help to support when, god forbid, his life might go south, as have others with good intentions and sanctimonious, self-rightous posts who mistake youthful passion for knowledge.

JD

M&K's Retrievers
01-12-2011, 11:48 PM
I enjoyed looking at the picture of dnf's wife and little girl, as well as I enjoyed looking at the picture of you with your grandkids.

JD

As were your comments to Nor Cal about his dog. Yours were serious. Mine were in jest.

JDogger
01-13-2011, 12:16 AM
As were your comments to Nor Cal about his dog. Yours were serious. Mine were in jest.

NCA and I were probably both a little over the line.
I apologized...did he? Written word on a forum is easy to misconstrue.
We do it all the time here. I don't think I've ever made a post here that I did seriously. What about you? Do I need to post a smilie everytime? JD

M&K's Retrievers
01-13-2011, 12:37 AM
NCA and I were probably both a little over the line. Ya' think?
I apologized...did he? No way of knowing that Written word on a forum is easy to misconstrue.
We do it all the time here. I don't think I've ever made a post here that I did seriously. What about you? Usually Do I need to post a smilie everytime? Maybe so. I'm an hour ahead of you so I'm sleepy. JD

dnf777
01-13-2011, 05:47 AM
I took M&K's comments in regards to what I look at during my day-job, not what I see at home.

My wife wasn't a VS model (nor would I want her to be) but she did grace the pages of the Filippina-America calender (Miss June), so my eyes have it pretty good when I get home! Being a beautiful woman and successful physician herself, she is constantly asked to pose for promotional material everywhere we go, from the US Army, to the many hospitals we've been affiliated with.

ducknwork
01-13-2011, 07:31 AM
I might make a joke about duck's children being a menu item, but he got the joke, and promised to help fill my order.;)....and I'm sure he's Hard at work, making little babies that we will all help to support when, god forbid, his life might go south, as have others with good intentions and sanctimonious, self-rightous posts who mistake youthful passion for knowledge.

JD

There is nothing wrong with what MK said. Wouldn't you rather look at a catalog of half nekkid women than buttholes?

I did think your comment about my kids was out of line for a joke, but I'm not some jackwagon from mamby pamby land that is going to cry about every little thing that I don't like.

Enough comments about me not being able to support my kids. You know ZERO about my life, decisions, or finances and how I am prepared to deal with financial disaster. I would be willing to bet I am in a lot better shape than almost all 25 year olds and probably a lot better off than you were at my age. I can take care of myself and my family, come hell or high water.

Bunch o' money in the bank regards,

M&K's Retrievers
01-13-2011, 09:19 AM
I took M&K's comments in regards to what I look at during my day-job, not what I see at home.

There is nothing wrong with what MK said. Wouldn't you rather look at a catalog of half nekkid women than buttholes?

JD, surely you didn't think I was referring to Dave's wife and kids did you?

Don't call me Shirley regards,

JDogger
01-13-2011, 12:42 PM
JD, surely you didn't think I was referring to Dave's wife and kids did you?

Don't call me Shirley regards,

At the time, yes I did Shirley, though I thought it out of character for you. I had forgotten about Dave's chosen profession, and its eerie similarity to the time he spends here.;-)

JD

Originally Posted by ducknwork http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?p=732294#post732294)
I am sick and tired of people who can't laugh at themselves. I am sick and tired of somebody being offended over every little freaking thing in the entire world.

dnf777
01-13-2011, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE=JDogger;732339]At the time, yes I did Shirley, though I thought it out of character for you. I had forgotten about Dave's chosen profession, and its eerie similarity to the time he spends here.;-)

JD

LMAO. Now THAT is funny!

FWIW, I took it as referring to my day job. We all deal with arses every day....I just get paid for it! :D