PDA

View Full Version : Hot Hands 2

john fallon
01-07-2011, 05:47 PM
I'm going to buy some hand wormers. are their any out there that are better than HH 2.

john

POKER1
01-07-2011, 07:36 PM
No. But I use the body warmer (larger size) and not the hand warmer size. On really cold days I will sandwich 1 between socks over the top of my foot and toes. Makes the day alot more comfortable. Now is the time to hit Walmart up as they will be clearing them out. I actually have some that I am using now that I bought 4 years ago and they work like new. They store for a long time.

FOM
01-07-2011, 11:02 PM
No. But I use the body warmer (larger size) and not the hand warmer size. On really cold days I will sandwich 1 between socks over the top of my foot and toes. Makes the day alot more comfortable. Now is the time to hit Walmart up as they will be clearing them out. I actually have some that I am using now that I bought 4 years ago and they work like new. They store for a long time.

Poker,

You got to try the toasty toes! They are awesome! We use them when we go elk hunting....I absolutely hate cold feet but this keep me happy, I always carry a spare pair in my pack.

FOM