PDA

View Full Version : The Ship Wreck

Roger Perry
01-12-2011, 03:43 PM
A cruise on the Pacific goes all wrong, the ship sinks, and there are only 3 Survivors; Joe, Sam and Susie.

They manage to swim to a small island and they live there for a couple of years doing what's natural for men and women to do.

After several years of casual sex, all the time, Susie felt absolutely horrible about what she was doing.
She felt having sex with both Joe and Sam was so immoral and bad that she killed herself..
It was tragic, but Joe and Sam managed to get through it. After a while, Joe and Sam's resistance to nature's urgings waned, and the inevitable happened.
Well, a couple more years went by and Joe and Sam began to feel absolutely horrible about what they were doing.
ISo, they buried Susie.

=

BonMallari
01-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Sick, but funny as heck

Franco
01-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Years ago it was suggested 'that an apple a day kept the doctor away.' But since many doctors are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich works best.

duk4me
01-12-2011, 03:52 PM
A cruise on the Pacific goes all wrong, the ship sinks, and there are only 3 Survivors; Joe, Sam and Susie.

They manage to swim to a small island and they live there for a couple of years doing what's natural for men and women to do.

After several years of casual sex, all the time, Susie felt absolutely horrible about what she was doing.
She felt having sex with both Joe and Sam was so immoral and bad that she killed herself..
It was tragic, but Joe and Sam managed to get through it. After a while, Joe and Sam's resistance to nature's urgings waned, and the inevitable happened.
Well, a couple more years went by and Joe and Sam began to feel absolutely horrible about what they were doing.
ISo, they buried Susie.

=

I think you will be the subject on ID channel one day.

dnf777
01-12-2011, 06:02 PM
A Disney Cruise ship ran into an unforcasted storm. Unfortunately, it sank. One man, a sheep and a labrador retriever survived, and with the dog's help, managed to swim to an island.

As time went by, the settled into a routine of watching the western sky as the sun set, over a fire. Night by night, the man started moving closer to the sheep, but the lab, having a protective nature, would growl at the man everytime he made his moves.

Not long after, a Carnival Cruise liner, on the same course, also hit a storm and sank. All crew and passengers were lost, except one beautiful young blond woman with a promising career as a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader before her. Fortunately, she was a good swimmer, and made it safely to the island where she was welcomed into the small group of survivors.

As days went by, the man and woman grew closer. Finally, one romantic evening, the man snuggled up next to the woman and in a very suave, debonaire manner, popped the question.....

"would you mind walking the dog to the other side of the island for a while?"

Blackstone
01-13-2011, 06:01 AM
There. That, should **** off just about everybody.

The other jokes were humorous. This one was just tasteless. However, if your aim was to be offensive and insulting, you can be proud that you accomplished your goal. Job well done!

ducknwork
01-13-2011, 06:25 AM
There, deleted just for you. So be unoffended and uninsulted now.

Blackstone
01-13-2011, 08:21 AM
There, deleted just for you. So be unoffended and uninsulted now.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. Although, I am touched by your obviously heartfelt sincerity. :rolleyes:

ducknwork
01-13-2011, 08:28 AM
How were you able to determine my sincerity (or perceived lack of) from my post? Are you a mind reader now?

Thanks for the sarcasm! (I didn't use any in the first post)

Blackstone
01-13-2011, 08:54 AM
How were you able to determine my sincerity (or perceived lack of) from my post? Are you a mind reader now?

Thanks for the sarcasm! (I didn't use any in the first post)

I'm not a mind reader, but I know how it came across. If it was meant otherwise, perhaps you could have phrased it better.

And, by the way, contrary to your "joke," I know who my father was.

ducknwork
01-13-2011, 10:47 AM
I'm not a mind reader, but I know how it came across. If it was meant otherwise, perhaps you could have phrased it better.

And, by the way, contrary to your "joke," I know who my father was.

Yeah, I guess I could have. And perhaps you could not jump to conclusions. There are two sides to every disagreement...

That's exactly why you shouldn't have been offended. Tell a joke about Italians, or southerners, or whites, or rednecks or any other group that you want to stick me in. I know that the stereotypes don't apply to me, so I don't give a crap. If it's funny, I'll laugh. I am sick and tired of people who can't laugh at themselves. I am sick and tired of somebody being offended over every little freaking thing in the entire world.

JDogger
01-13-2011, 11:16 AM
I am sick and tired of people who can't laugh at themselves. I am sick and tired of somebody being offended over every little freaking thing in the entire world.

I think I just found a new sig line. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducknwork http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?p=732294#post732294)
I am sick and tired of people who can't laugh at themselves. I am sick and tired of somebody being offended over every little freaking thing in the entire world.

ducknwork
01-13-2011, 11:19 AM
Go ahead...I can laugh at myself and do so on a regular basis. I deserve it.:p

Blackstone
01-16-2011, 06:46 PM
Yeah, I guess I could have. And perhaps you could not jump to conclusions. There are two sides to every disagreement...

That's exactly why you shouldn't have been offended. Tell a joke about Italians, or southerners, or whites, or rednecks or any other group that you want to stick me in. I know that the stereotypes don't apply to me, so I don't give a crap. If it's funny, I'll laugh. I am sick and tired of people who can't laugh at themselves. I am sick and tired of somebody being offended over every little freaking thing in the entire world.

I guess that is another difference between us, I donít find humor in any derogatory ethnic stereotype, regardless of who itís aimed at. Thatís why I donít tell jokes like that, and donít laugh at them. But, thatís just me.

If youíre tired of people getting offended by comments like that, imagine how tired those people are of having crap like that directed at them. You may have meant no offense with your joke, but it was offensive.

luvmylabs23139
01-16-2011, 06:57 PM
Oh, rats! I missed duck's joke.