PDA

View Full Version : Obama Helpless AS Jobless Claims Rise

gman0046
01-13-2011, 01:16 PM
Obongolo remains helpless as the Nations jobless claims rose to 445,000 from 415,000. This is the highest jobless gain in six months. Sorry for Liberals like Roger Perry who were extolling Obongolo's failed regime when jobless claims had a meager drop in the past. Too bad the Messiah is helpless in restoring American jobs.

Jason Glavich
01-13-2011, 01:18 PM
Im guessing you meant 415 to 445

Roger Perry
01-13-2011, 01:39 PM
Obongolo remains helpless as the Nations jobless claims rose to 445,000 from 415,000. This is the highest jobless gain in six months. Sorry for Liberals like Roger Perry who were extolling Obongolo's failed regime when jobless claims had a meager drop in the past. Too bad the Messiah is helpless in restoring American jobs.

Weren't the Bush tax cuts supposed to help lower the unemployment rate?????????????? How has that helped out during the last 4 years???????????? If the tax cuts did not help lower unemployment wouldn't it have been better if they did not get extended so it would have helped lower the deficit?????????? Your Bush tax dollars at work:confused:

road kill
01-13-2011, 02:23 PM
Weren't the Bush tax cuts supposed to help lower the unemployment rate?????????????? How has that helped out during the last 4 years???????????? If the tax cuts did not help lower unemployment wouldn't it have been better if they did not get extended so it would have helped lower the deficit?????????? Your Bush tax dollars at work:confused:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!:p

Stop Roger, you funny joke is killin' me!!;-)

RK

huntinman
01-13-2011, 02:23 PM

No, according to Pelosi unemployment benefits help create jobs. Best tool out there. I forget the actual number but she said something like for every dollar in unemployment benefits paid, $1.75 is put into the economy:confused:

gman0046
01-16-2011, 02:56 PM
Roger Perry, if you continue to do what your doing, you'll likely go blind.

Roger Perry
01-16-2011, 03:16 PM
Roger Perry, if you continue to do what your doing, you'll likely go blind.

You still have not explained how the Bush Tax Cuts have helped lower unemployment during the last 4 years. All it has done is add trillions to the deficit. Oh, I did not notice during Obama's speech in Arizona, was he wearing his wedding ring and watch?

gman0046
01-17-2011, 01:42 PM
Again, Roger Perry too much of what your doing could make you go blind. You better ease up once you need glasses.

Roger Perry
01-17-2011, 01:52 PM
Again, Roger Perry too much of what your doing could make you go blind. You better ease up once you need glasses.

Gboy, I don't even know what the hell you are talking about
get
http://images.craigslist.org/3nd3kd3o65V45T25R5acr6fee9a6762ff1dee.jpg

You http://hillbillyprogressive.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/dunce-cap.png

By the way, I watched the memorial President Obama gave in Arizona on utube. He was wearing his watch and wedding ring. Does this mean Ramadan is over?????????????????