PDA

View Full Version : Immigrant Security

road kill
01-15-2011, 11:12 AM
Boy, 9, has Disney World trip ruined after US immigration rules him a threat

A nine-year-old boy's dream trip to Disney World was ruined when US immigration officials ruled he was a threat.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8259484/Boy-9-has-Disney-World-trip-ruined-after-US-immigration-rules-him-a-threat.html

Here's what came to mind.
Maybe if this family went to Mexico and came into the USA illegally they could get full benefits, and get the US Govt to pay for the trip??

Obviously they would be welcome with OPEN arms then!!!!

Just sayin'......

RK

luvmylabs23139
01-15-2011, 11:31 AM
Boy, 9, has Disney World trip ruined after US immigration rules him a threat

Here's what came to mind.
Maybe if this family went to Mexico and came into the USA illegally they could get full benefits, and get the US Govt to pay for the trip??

Obviously they would be welcome with OPEN arms then!!!!

Just sayin'......

RK

When I returned from vacation in the DR last summer the guy at immigration said to me it was sad that he had to give me a hassle ( fingerprints) and yet people can just jump the border and we all have to pay for them.
He seemed more annoyed by the process than I was.

Franco
01-15-2011, 12:26 PM
From the link:

They said there was a risk he would not leave the US at the end of his holiday and refused his application under Section 214 (b) of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

end quote

Isn't Obama's auntie here illegally refusing to leave and drawing the full benefits/welfare of the US tax payer?

road kill
01-15-2011, 12:31 PM
From the link:

They said there was a risk he would not leave the US at the end of his holiday and refused his application under Section 214 (b) of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

end quote

Isn't Obama's auntie here illegally refusing to leave and drawing the full benefits/welfare of the US tax payer?

YABUTTT........:cool:

RK