To all you fans of
Da Bearsssssssssssssss,
the Green Bay Packers are coming!!!!!:shock:

Just sayin'.........

RK

Ken Bora
01-17-2011, 08:14 AM
So........
will it be a Green Bay vs. Pittsburg super bowl?

I can not believe those dirty rotten no good side line trippin' trash talkin' sextin' insultin' JETs.......... won!!!!:confused: :confused:

somebody needs to thumpulate that team.:-x

dnf777
01-17-2011, 08:19 AM
So........

I can not believe those dirty rotten no good side line trippin' trash talkin' sextin' insultin' JETs.......... won!!!!:confused: :confused:

Its coming in six days.
I do appreciate them delivering upon New England and Belicheat.
We're in for some classic post-season football!!!

Snicklefritz
01-17-2011, 08:30 AM
I'm more of a college football fan. This is most excited I've been about pro ball in years.

Go Packers!

Snick

mjh345
01-17-2011, 10:20 AM
So........

You aren't really surprised are you?
The name of the game is FOOTball, and from what I understand their coach really has a passion for da FOOT!!!

BonMallari
01-17-2011, 11:53 AM
I am a big Aaron Rodgers fan, would like to see he/Packers win it all, because then he will have just as many Super Bowl rings as their last QB...what's his name ?

road kill
01-17-2011, 12:02 PM
I am a big Aaron Rodgers fan, would like to see he/Packers win it all, because then he will have just as many Super Bowl rings as their last QB...what's his name ?

Are you referring to the guy that taught Rodgers???:D

RK

BonMallari
01-17-2011, 12:15 PM
Are you referring to the guy that taught Rodgers???:D

RK

the guy that taught Rodgers was Jeff Tedford at the most liberal campus in America- UC Berkley

if A-Rod can keep from getting repeated concussions he will join the elite of Brady,Brees, and Manning...he throws the best spiral of any NFL QB, very rarely see him throw the dying duck wobbler, great mechanics and release

Marvin S
01-17-2011, 12:27 PM
To all you fans of
Da Bearsssssssssssssss,
the Green Bay Packers are coming!!!!!:shock:

Just sayin'.........

RK

I think it would be humorous if the #6 seeds play for the whole ball of wax in the SB.

road kill
01-17-2011, 12:45 PM
I think it would be humorous if the #6 seeds play for the whole ball of wax in the SB.

Why so humorous?

The Packers beat;
The Giants
The Bears
The Eagles
The Falcons

Are you saying they don't deserve to be where they are??

Why not....and don't tell the Bears that, they will tell you otherwise.

RK

Franco
01-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Lets don't forget that the Packers were the preseason choice to go all the way by most of the NFL experts. The fact that they started out slow and came roaring back is a tribute to thier resilience.

It is not how you start but, how you finish. They are peaking at the right time.
The Giants won it all three seasons ago as the #6 seed.

And, the universe's team should be healthy for next season;-)
NFC South fares well in ratings game

January, 17, 2011 Jan 17
11:01
AM ET

By Pat Yasinskas
ESPN

Here in the NFC South, where we often talk about a perceived lack of national attention, we’ve got some evidence to the contrary.

The NFL sent out a list of the 20 most-watched programs of the fall television season. Nineteen of them were football games and a “Dancing with the Stars’’ episode was the only other show on the list. Two of the six top-rated shows were games involving an NFC South team – in both cases, the New Orleans Saints (http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/no/new-orleans-saints).

The Thanksgiving game between the Saints and Cowboys was the No. 1 show of the season with 31.9 million viewers. The season-opening game between the Saints and Vikings was No. 6 with 27.5 million viewers.

The league also released a list of the 15 most-watched shows on basic-cable television for all of 2010. Fourteen of them were ESPN Monday Night Football games and the other one was last season’s Pro Bowl.

The No. 1 show on the list was the Dec. 27 game between the Saints and the Falcons with 19.1 million viewers. The Sept. 20 game between the Saints and 49ers was No. 7 with 15.1 million viewers.

Oh, and check out this cartoon. It is absolutely hysterical!
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/36027/drew-litton-patriots-join-chokers-club

Rob Paye
01-17-2011, 02:45 PM
Cant wait, I'm gonna have to take next Monday off. GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

1bdlmn
01-17-2011, 03:39 PM
Mr. Bora,
I have forwarded your request to Mr. Harrison of the Pittsburgh Steelers, rest assured he will do his best to "thumpulate" the Jets.
Regards,
SteelerBob

luvmylabs23139
01-17-2011, 03:52 PM
So........

Hey we learned that sideline trick from no other than Belacheat.:rolleyes:
His attempt didn't work though, game 2 of the season.
Sextin = Farve

starjack
01-17-2011, 05:04 PM
Not counting my chickens but sure will be nice to bring the halis trophy to green bay.. Then play for the lombardi trophy .

Buzz
01-17-2011, 05:31 PM
Personally, I couldn't be happier to see the the two teams playing in the NFC Championship game coming out of the NFC North.

Ken Bora
01-17-2011, 05:56 PM
Sextin = Farve
when he played for what team??? ;-) ;-)
and how did the team treat that poor reporter with the snug trousers???

Thumpulate I say!

M&K's Retrievers
01-17-2011, 07:38 PM
Tho not particularly a Steeler fan, it would be funny if they and Roethlisberger won the SB. He would be tied with the almighty Brady with 3 rings. Lets see, how many does Aikman have - that would be 3.

BonMallari
01-17-2011, 07:46 PM
Tho not particularly a Steeler fan, it would be funny if they and Roethlisberger won the SB. He would be tied with the almighty Brady with 3 rings. Lets see, how many does Aikman have - that would be 3.

Aikman has class and can keep his hands and other body parts to himself ...Ben has to prove he can too...lots more to life than how many SB rings someone has...I think Charles Haley has 5, Montana has 4, Bradshaw has 4

1 Rick C
01-17-2011, 07:48 PM
Green Bay vs Jets superbowl

M&K's Retrievers
01-17-2011, 08:09 PM
Aikman has class and can keep his hands and other body parts to himself ...Ben has to prove he can too...lots more to life than how many SB rings someone has...I think Charles Haley has 5, Montana has 4, Bradshaw has 4

I was referring to the "greatness of Brady" perceived by many. Right or wrong, greatness is often measured in rings won.

BonMallari
01-17-2011, 08:25 PM
I was referring to the "greatness of Brady" perceived by many. Right or wrong, greatness is often measured in rings won.

Brady's greatness is because he snared Giselle Bundchen:D:D

Franco
01-17-2011, 08:44 PM
http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww167/gumboyaya_2009/espn_e_litchokers_576.jpg

1bdlmn
01-18-2011, 08:27 AM
Seems to me the greatness of the patriots has faded since they were busted cheating.

Jason Glavich
01-18-2011, 08:47 AM
The Bears had the chance to knock the Packers out of Super Bowl contention one this year, and lost, I think they will take there chance and do it this time.

Bears vs Steelers
Bears 29
Steelers 28

road kill
01-18-2011, 08:53 AM
The Bears had the chance to knock the Packers out of Super Bowl contention one this year, and lost, I think they will take there chance and do it this time.

Bears vs Steelers
Bears 29
Steelers 28

You think Da Bearsssss offensive line can handle the Packers defense?
I don't.

Looooooooong day for Jay!!!!!

stan b

BonMallari
01-18-2011, 09:06 AM
Bears QB Jay Cutler has thrown 3 picks(INT) in two games vs the Packers this year, no need to think that trend will change...he will throw at least one and it will be for a pick six...Packers win but may not cover the number (-3.5)

Jason Glavich
01-18-2011, 09:35 AM
You think Da Bearsssss offensive line can handle the Packers defense?
I don't.

Looooooooong day for Jay!!!!!

stan b

Nope but I think the Da Bearssss Defense can score enough to make up the difference. Also if it goes Bears vs Steelers it will be a nice sibling rivalry.

road kill
01-18-2011, 09:37 AM
Nope but I think the Da Bearssss Defense can score enough to make up the difference. Also if it goes Bears vs Steelers it will be a nice sibling rivalry.

How is Da Bearsssssss defense going to score??

RK

Jason Glavich
01-18-2011, 09:46 AM
How is Da Bearsssssss defense going to score??

RK

Fumble, int, safety (isn't that the way they all can score :lol: ) and maybe include special teams TD as well.

troy schwab
01-18-2011, 09:50 AM
Fumble, int, safety (isn't that the way they all can score :lol: ) and maybe include special teams TD as well.

Special teams will be huge in this game....... Cutler wont have to do much if we control field position. BTW, starks will be worthless in this game. He aint running against the bears D. The packers will probably get to cutler.... but if they stick to three step drops..... gonna be a long day for the packers. Im a bears fan..... so take it with a grain of salt. But the game will be completely different in Soldier field. Your tackles are having problems too..... I expect an excellent game, with the Bears coming out on top 20-17. Go Bears!!

road kill
01-18-2011, 10:00 AM
Troy, Jason,

I don't normally do this....BUT......I am taking Dom Capers over Mike Martz.

I am willing to support this opinion with a substantial bet.

Pick your poison!!!!
Miller product....Sprecher product....Usinger product for....wait, is there anything of value in Chicago???

BTW---How did Hester do in the last meeting???:cool:

stan b

road kill
01-18-2011, 12:04 PM
http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww42/sbx1/Bear_Tag.jpg

RK

Jason Glavich
01-18-2011, 12:59 PM
http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww42/sbx1/Bear_Tag.jpg

RK

Thats pretty funny, but remember not everyone fills their tags, that's why it is hunting not killing. Usually most people forget that. Bears attack things, what does cheese do? cheese just sits there and smells funny then goes bad.

road kill
01-18-2011, 01:01 PM
Thats pretty funny, but remember not everyone fills their tags, that's why it is hunting not killing. Usually most people forget that. Bears attack things, what does cheese do? cheese just sits there and smells funny then goes bad.

Very clever.

Mr. Cutler, meet Mr. Matthews!!!!!!:D

You 2 play nice now.:twisted:

RK

starjack
01-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Now that is good old fashion ribing kind of nice for a change.

IowaBayDog
01-18-2011, 07:35 PM
CM III - Dynomite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJppP9KlWbk

Fear the Hair!! Go Pack

road kill
01-19-2011, 04:07 PM
I have several clients in Chicago.
They are now reduced to telling me they have the best QB in the league skill wise, and that they would rather have him than Rodgers.

All I have to say to you guys is really??

I mean REALLY??

RK

huntinman
01-19-2011, 04:18 PM

RK, in the spirit of President Obama calling for all of us to be more civil, would you please call that a Bear Crushing Tag??

road kill
01-19-2011, 04:44 PM
RK, in the spirit of President Obama calling for all of us to be more civil, would you please call that a Bear Crushing Tag??

No, No....at the risk of being politically incorrect, I think Mr Cutler has a target on him that Mr Matthews is aiming for!!

Just sayin'........

RK

road kill
01-19-2011, 06:20 PM
Little sumtin' sumtim' for our Bearssss fans;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HscrMo8Tk6Y

RK:D

road kill
01-20-2011, 09:52 AM
OK....it's time to ramp this up.

You all can argue amongst your selves here, but what I am about to say is GOSPEL!!!

This Sunday, the Green Bay Packers are going to Chicago to play Da Bearssssss.
This is the biggest rivalry in all of sport.

I know, I know, the are many, but this is the biggest between 2 storied organizations.
(Halas Trophy--Lombardi Trophy--Butkus, Payton, Ditka, Starr, Hornung, Holmgren, and that other guy??)

Funny things happen when these 2 teams play.
If you think the history and tradition doesn't matter, and you think that the Bears are going to let the Packers come into their house and take the Halas trophy with out a FIGHT, you are not familiar with these 2 teams history.
This game will be played as hard as anyone can play.
Coaches are hired and fired over these games, regardless overall records.

I guaruntee you, if you watch this game, something bizarre will happen completely out of nowhere.

This will not be an ordinary game.
These 2 teams hate each other, and have since th 20's.

If you watch this game, you will remember it forever!!

Ask any Bears or Packers fan, they will agree.

stan b

dnf777
01-20-2011, 10:08 AM

You all can argue amongst your selves here, but what I am about to say is GOSPEL!!!

I know, I know, the are many, but this is the biggest between 2 storied organizations.
(Halas Trophy--Lombardi Trophy--Butkus, Payton, Ditka, Starr, Hornung, Holmgren, and that other guy??)

If you think the history and tradition doesn't matter, and you think that the Bears are going to let the Packers come into their house and take the Halas trophy with out a FIGHT, you are not familiar with these 2 teams history.

I guaruntee you, if you watch this game, something bizarre will happen completely out of nowhere.

stan b

While both teams have a helluva a fight ahead before it would occur, I would LOVE to see a Steeler-Packer superbowl.

I promise, somehow, there will be cigars exhcanged over that one!

For now, we got some real good ol fashioned football this weekend.
Pittsburgh is forcast for 16 degrees at kickoff!! Chi-town probably won't be any warmer! How many empty seat do you think you'll see at either stadium?? :rolleyes:

road kill
01-20-2011, 10:10 AM
While both teams have a helluva a fight ahead before it would occur, I would LOVE to see a Steeler-Packer superbowl.

Pittsburgh is forcast for 16 degrees at kickoff!! Chi-town probably won't be any warmer! How many empty seat do you think you'll see at either stadium?? :rolleyes:

That made me sad at the Falcons game.

In GB, no matter what, we stay to the end.
Same in Chi.

If the team lost, we would probablt boo.

Then cheer them for an hour after the game thanking them for the season.

Trust me, I have been at Lambeau after a LOSING season and the fans stick around and thank the team for the effort.

I don't get the world anymore.

13-3 on the season and you bail???

Good luck against the Jets, I don't like them.

stan b

savage25xtreme
01-20-2011, 12:31 PM
I have been losing sleep at night thinkin' about the Packers - Bears game. Sunday cant get here fast enough. Last Saturday I got together with some other packers fans and we took double shots of whiskey with a cube of cheese in it for every TD and chugged a beer for every FG the Pack scored. I have never in my life wanted the Pack to stop scoring, but I was close Saturday. A Rod is a god in my eyes. We can not be stopped if our receivers show up to catch and Starks puts up even 75 yards during the game. Our defense will hold the Bears to less than 17 points, its on A Rods shoulders after that. CM III is a beast of a man.

Roger Perry
01-20-2011, 12:37 PM

stan b

You mean something bizzar like Hester returning both a kickoff and punt return for touchdowns in the same game?

Ken Bora
01-20-2011, 12:41 PM
.....double shots of whiskey with a cube of cheese in it......

that sounds nasty......
what kind of cheese?

savage25xtreme
01-20-2011, 12:52 PM
it was horrid, sharp cheddar and pepper jack, your choice.... :D

We have all agreed to do it again Sunday....whatever it takes to win. Monday could be rough.

Franco
01-20-2011, 01:37 PM
Remember, when the conditions are poor, it brings the talent level of both teams closer.

Both the Packers and Steelers are 3.5 points favorites.

I know which way I am going!;-)

Jason Glavich
01-20-2011, 02:03 PM
“He kind of hopped over me,” Masthay said. “I’m hoping it doesn’t come to that. That’s not really in my mind, what will I do if he breaks through there.”

DA BEARRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Franco
01-20-2011, 02:10 PM

stan b

Bigger than Michigan vs Ohio State?

luvmylabs23139
01-20-2011, 02:14 PM

I know at least one die hard JETS fan will not leave no matter what the outcome until the final second ticks off the clock.
Glad I will be sitting at home in NC watching it on TV.
Hubby can freeze his butt off, that is his choice.
Good news is that all we are paying for is the actual ticket since he has to be at a client site in Pittsbugh Monday morning anyway.
He can go to the game and the flight, hotel, etc are paid for anyway since they want him to fly in on Sunday.

Jason Glavich
01-20-2011, 02:30 PM
Very clever.

Mr. Cutler, meet Mr. Matthews!!!!!!:D

You 2 play nice now.:twisted:

RK

For the Packers, linebacker Frank Zombo (knee) did not practice, while seven others were limited: Tackle Chad Clifton (knees), defensive ends Cullen Jenkins (calf) and Ryan Pickett (ankle), running back John Kuhn (shoulder), cornerback Pat Lee (hip), linebacker Clay Matthews (shin) and center/guard Jason Spitz (calf).

Awe does Matthews have a booboo on his shin, does he need some cheese....

for his wine....

lol

ducknwork
01-20-2011, 03:18 PM

Or Duke/UNC?

M&K's Retrievers
01-20-2011, 04:30 PM

That is only big to a small portion of the US. Now Texas vs Oklahoma....

road kill
01-20-2011, 04:36 PM

for his wine....

lol

Did you get your tickets for the "Pro-Bowl" yet???:D

RK

ducknwork
01-21-2011, 07:03 AM
That is only big to a small portion of the US. Now Texas vs Oklahoma....

Or Red Sox/Yankees!

road kill
01-21-2011, 10:04 AM

for his wine....

lol
Looks like he is ready.....

Good luck Jay;

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww42/sbx1/matthews.jpg

RK