PDA

View Full Version : Letter from Marco

Marvin S
01-20-2011, 07:05 PM
At the beginning of the New Year I line up those organizations that I believe make ours a more civil society & give them a donate. Among the recipients are the Salvation Army, RMEF, Cato, Pacific Legal (Prop Rights), Tax Foundation (favoring a flat tax), The Freedom Foundation (a local smaller gov), Hillsdale College & the Heritage Foundation. They all send Thank You's on form letters & I file them, but we know they also spend the money wisely.

This year the Thank You was a little different from Heritage, there was a form letter from Senator elect Marco Rubio thanking all of us who donate for supporting a cause that provides critical information to those willing to accept same. As he stated he was one of 172 candidates who requested & received personalized briefings on important policy questions using Heritage's commonsense conservative approach. Makes one feel good that some are going to the correct lobbyists :cool:.

If this guy don't fall on his face along the line he will go far, One of the nicer form letters I have ever received :).

BonMallari
01-20-2011, 08:25 PM
Senators Rubio and Rand Paul are just the kind of fresh air and kick in the pants that the conservatives need...a couple of potential rising stars