PDA

View Full Version : This is what's best for America isn't it RK?

Roger Perry
01-21-2011, 06:44 AM
No Roger, I would side with what is best for the American people.

A foreign concept to you.

RK

Can't get any more foreign than this.

http://www.comcast.net/video/rush-limbaugh-mocks-chinese-president/1754519074/Comcast/1753888209/

road kill
01-21-2011, 07:47 AM
No Roger, I would side with what is best for the American people.

A foreign concept to you.

RK

Can't get any more foreign than this.

http://www.comcast.net/video/rush-limbaugh-mocks-chinese-president/1754519074/Comcast/1753888209/

Roger, I am getting enough of your nonsense, I tolerate your foolishness becuase it's clear you don't know any better.

I am respectfully requesting that you back off coming after me, because you might catch me.
You are making it personal.
If you catch me, you may not like what will happen.:D

RK

Roger Perry
01-21-2011, 09:49 AM
Roger, I am getting enough of your nonsense, I tolerate your foolishness becuase it's clear you don't know any better.

I am respectfully requesting that you back off coming after me, because you might catch me.
You are making it personal.
If you catch me, you may not like what will happen.:D

RK

Nothing personal RK. Just want to know how the righties can put a spin on Limbaugh's comments while the Chineese President is here visiting with the President of the United States.

huntinman
01-21-2011, 09:51 AM
Nothing personal RK. Just want to know how the righties can put a spin on Limbaugh's comments while the Chineese President is here visiting with the President of the United States.

He is not a president... he is a ruling dictator according to Harry Reid.

road kill
01-21-2011, 09:53 AM

Harry Reid Calls Hu Jintao A 'Dictator' As State Visit Begins

LAS VEGAS -- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid branded Chinese President Hu Jintao a "dictator" on a TV talk show on Tuesday night, a remark likely to make the start of Hu's first state visit to Washington, D.C., awkward for President Obama at a moment when the U.S. is trying to ease tensions with the Asian power.

Reid was responding to a question from "Face To Face" host Jon Ralston about the December compromise that extended the Bush-era tax cuts. The Nevada senator veered off on a tangent intended to compare the American and Chinese systems of government to give a roundabout defense of the importance of legislative compromise.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/19/harry-reid-dictator-hu-jintao_n_810900.html

RK

road kill
01-21-2011, 09:58 AM

Nothing personal??

Read the name of your thread Roger, how much more personal can it get than using someones name?

RK

Roger Perry
01-21-2011, 09:59 AM

Chinese President Hu Jintao arrived in the United States on Tuesday for a state visit that will include high-profile talks with President Barack Obama on trade, currency, North Korea and other issues.
The three-day trip includes a state dinner on Wednesday and the eighth face-to-face meeting between Obama and the Chinese leader, which administration officials say illustrates the importance of relations between two global powers at a time described by U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as a "critical juncture."
And Rush Limbaugh is making fun of him:confused: How is that good for America?

huntinman
01-21-2011, 10:02 AM
Now that you mention it, he sort of looks like the pot bellied pig dictator of North Korea. They may not be related, but they treat their people the same way. Funny that Obama, a Nobel Peace Prize winner would honor someone such as this with a state dinner. Strike the funny part...it's really pretty bewildering like a lot of things Obama does.

Roger Perry
01-21-2011, 10:03 AM
Nothing personal??

Read the name of your thread Roger, how much more personal can it get than using someones name?

RK

Sorry if I offended you. I was just siteing what you said on another thread that you believe in what is good for America and I was asking if this was good for America.

dnf777
01-21-2011, 10:09 AM
Now that you mention it, he sort of looks like the pot bellied pig dictator of North Korea. They may not be related, but they treat their people the same way. Funny that Obama, a Nobel Peace Prize winner would honor someone such as this with a state dinner. Strike the funny part...it's really pretty bewildering like a lot of things Obama does.

Don't you get it?
Do you think Obama is the only president to kiss China's azz?
Who put them on the MFN list? (and that's not a racial slur)

The almighty dollar and commerce trump all....even human rights. What has Cuba done that China hasn't done 10x over, yet we welcome them to state dinners and make the best cigars in the world illegal here?

I realize Obama is the sitting POTUS, and he's a favorite target of many on this list....but to trivialize US-China relations as another of Obama's follies, is very naive, and totally misses the issue.

road kill
01-21-2011, 10:14 AM
Chinese President Hu Jintao arrived in the United States on Tuesday for a state visit that will include high-profile talks with President Barack Obama on trade, currency, North Korea and other issues.
The three-day trip includes a state dinner on Wednesday and the eighth face-to-face meeting between Obama and the Chinese leader, which administration officials say illustrates the importance of relations between two global powers at a time described by U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as a "critical juncture."
And Rush Limbaugh is making fun of him:confused: How is that good for America?

Harry Reid Calls Hu Jintao A 'Dictator' As State Visit Begins

LAS VEGAS -- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid branded Chinese President Hu Jintao a "dictator" on a TV talk show on Tuesday night, a remark likely to make the start of Hu's first state visit to Washington, D.C., awkward for President Obama at a moment when the U.S. is trying to ease tensions with the Asian power.

Reid was responding to a question from "Face To Face" host Jon Ralston about the December compromise that extended the Bush-era tax cuts. The Nevada senator veered off on a tangent intended to compare the American and Chinese systems of government to give a roundabout defense of the importance of legislative compromise.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_810900.html

You tell me.

RK

huntinman
01-21-2011, 10:20 AM
Don't you get it?
Do you think Obama is the only president to kiss China's azz?
Who put them on the MFN list? (and that's not a racial slur)

The almighty dollar and commerce trump all....even human rights. What has Cuba done that China hasn't done 10x over, yet we welcome them to state dinners and make the best cigars in the world illegal here?

I realize Obama is the sitting POTUS, and he's a favorite target of many on this list....but to trivialize US-China relations as another of Obama's follies, is very naive, and totally misses the issue.

Tell that to all his own people who have been killed, imprisoned, starved, hidden from the world for all these years. How about the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize Winner being held in prison there now? You Libs scream like hell about the death of one soldier when a republican is in the White House, Put a Dem in there... No more reports on the war and you glorify dictators that kill more of their own people every year than die in all the ongoing wars combined. Typical lib hypocrisy.

Roger Perry
01-21-2011, 10:25 AM

But it is OK for President Bush to visit China? bewildering isn't it?
http://imgs.xinhuanet.com/icon/english/topic/bsfh/banner_zmhw.jpg
Exactly 30 years after U.S. President Richard Nixon's historic visit to China, U.S. President George W. Bush made a 30-hour China visit. At a historic moment, with the two heads of state meeting in Beijing to review history and look ahead, China and the United States, two big countries bearing special responsibilities for world peace, stability and prosperity, have begun a new stage of developing constructive relations of cooperation in the new century.

BonMallari
01-21-2011, 10:25 AM
Now that you mention it, he sort of looks like the pot bellied pig dictator of North Korea. They may not be related, but they treat their people the same way.

all them asian guys look the same...LMAO

relax people I am asian but with a little more red about the neck and I can usually tell the difference, except when it comes to my family :p

dnf777
01-21-2011, 10:28 AM

relax people I am asian but with a little more red about the neck and I can usually tell the difference, except when it comes to my family :p

My wife's side of the family calls their hillbillies "brown-necks". They're Filippino.

I don't know if that's what Roger posted, but Rush's mockery of the Chinese president didn't even rise to the level of romper-room and dirty diaper humor. I can't believe anyone takes him seriously anymore.

BrianW
01-21-2011, 10:29 AM
Roger,

Your "trolling" motor is stuck on 1 speed, your "red herrings" appear lifeless and are really starting to smell bad, & your jigging technique has devolved into a predictable nervous twitch.

Just trying to help. ;)

huntinman
01-21-2011, 10:30 AM

That's what my black buddies on my high school football team used to say about us white guys... we all looked the same!

dnf777
01-21-2011, 10:34 AM
Tell that to all his own people who have been killed, imprisoned, starved, hidden from the world for all these years. How about the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize Winner being held in prison there now? You Libs scream like hell about the death of one soldier when a republican is in the White House, Put a Dem in there... No more reports on the war and you glorify dictators that kill more of their own people every year than die in all the ongoing wars combined. Typical lib hypocrisy.

You are so blind to your own hypocrisy. First, NOTHING I said implies liberalism. You get get your jollies by name calling and labelling anyone who points out your discrepencies.

Where was your outrage when Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II were forging ongoing relations with China? Ever hear of those guys??

Please spare me the liberal name-calling and hypocrisy.

If you weren't so wrapped up in neo-con blinders, you would have seen my post was referring to my bewilderment that BOTH parties have behaved in a hypopcritic manner when it comes to China. There was no partisanship implied. Its just if anyone fails to plant a wet one on Rush or Hannity or whoever you listen to, you call them liberal. Ain't so, Sally.

road kill
01-21-2011, 10:35 AM
You are so blind to your own hypocrisy. First, NOTHING I said implies liberalism. You get get your jollies by name calling and labelling anyone who points out your discrepencies.

Where was your outrage when Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II were forging ongoing relations with China? Ever hear of those guys??

If you weren't so wrapped up in neo-con blinders, you would have seen my post was referring to my bewilderment that BOTH parties have behaved in a hypopcritic manner when it comes to China. There was no partisanship implied. Its just if anyone fails to plant a wet one on Rush or Hannity or whoever you listen to, you call them liberal. Ain't so, Sally.

I believe it was Richard Nixon that actually opened those doors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_Nixon_visit_to_China

RK

dnf777
01-21-2011, 10:40 AM
Yeah, and we've even changed the name from "most favored nation" to "normal trade relations".

Kind of implies, "even if we think you're a sh!+ head, we still want your cheap products for our Walmart shelves" !

Both parties have participated in this. Hey, I guess the dollar trumps all? I just wish we could get some Habana-Magnums here cheaper and easier.

Roger Perry
01-21-2011, 10:42 AM

I don't hear you squaking about President Bush Hosted the Chineese president in 2006. Why don't you bring that up? And I did not hear Limbaugh making fun of China's President then.

President Hu Jintao to visit US this month GOV.cnWednesday, April 12, 2006 Chinese President Hu Jintao (http://english.gov.cn/leaders/hujintao.htm) will pay his first state visit to the United States this month in a bid to boost the steady development of long-term China-U.S. relations.
Hu will visit the United States from April 18 to 21, stopping in Seattle and Washington D.C., and giving a speech at Yale University, Foreign Ministry (http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/) spokesman Liu Jianchao said on Tuesday.
Hu will meet U.S. President George W. Bush and other U.S. officials for in-depth discussions on China-U.S. relations and other international and regional issues of common concern.
The goal of the visit was to enhance exchanges and mutual trust and expand consensus and cooperation so as to jointly promote constructive and cooperative relations, according to Liu.
http://english.gov.cn/2006-04/12/content_251639.htm

huntinman
01-21-2011, 10:44 AM

struck a nerve eh?

1 Rick C
01-21-2011, 10:45 AM
HECK WITH Rush L he is nothing but a drug addict( heroin junkie). The same people who listen to him and talk bad about a crack head is just a hypocrite. I have no respect for R L what so ever. Drugs done fried his brains. all politicians have to deal with leaders of other countries, it is a must. Democrat or Republican, there is no getting around it. All pliticians today are thje same, open your eyes, they are all rich and for the rich and could care less about the working man. I believe it wsa the working men who built this country and that is what we need to get back to. Enough about politics.

road kill
01-21-2011, 10:46 AM
Yeah, and we've even changed the name from "most favored nation" to "normal trade relations".

Kind of implies, "even if we think you're a sh!+ head, we still want your cheap products for our Walmart shelves" !

Both parties have participated in this. Hey, I guess the dollar trumps all? I just wish we could get some Habana-Magnums here cheaper and easier.

BAM!!!!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/01/14/2016622/obama-to-ease-travel-restrictions.html

RK

ducknwork
01-21-2011, 10:48 AM
This has to be the dumbest thread in history.

road kill
01-21-2011, 10:52 AM
This has to be the dumbest thread in history.

Well, it's tied anyways, Roger has started quite a few threads lately it would be tough to choose just one!!:rolleyes:

RK

BonMallari
01-21-2011, 10:52 AM
hey new person Rick, you might want to edit your post, any forms of the letter following E, will get you a time out before you even get to the ten post minimum to send PM..and in case you hadnt noticed this is the political forum, we dont discuss politics here ....we solve bigger issues :p:p:rolleyes:

ducknwork
01-21-2011, 11:01 AM

I enjoy this type of discussion, albiet without the name calling. Had enough of that already to last all year, and I ain't going there no mo!

Well, that lasted 10 days and almost 2 hrs...:D Just thought I'd help, since I can't have it in my sig line anymore...

I've got to tell you, I must have really wanted to get you bad to search all of your posts since you posted that...I think I need a nap now! Looking through 10 days of dnf's posts is time consuming!!:cool:

1 Rick C
01-21-2011, 11:01 AM
Hey Bon I am not to worried i will still have my labs. My life will continue without this site. But thanks for the warning.

ducknwork
01-21-2011, 11:02 AM
Hey Bon I am not to worried i will still have my labs. My life will continue without this site. But thanks for the warning.

You do have the ability to go back and edit your post...

Looks like more fresh meat, fellas...this one seems feisty, too. He'll fit in around here...check the grammar!:D

1 Rick C
01-21-2011, 11:06 AM
OK did that make you happe it is edited. I do believe we are pretty much adults here. Have you walked down the streets lately, I do believe the F word is an everyday word in the english language. i could be wrong, but I do not think so. LOL Fiesty me no heck no never. Must have something to do with my line of work.

ducknwork
01-21-2011, 11:10 AM
No need to go get your butt on your shoulders about anything...I really don't care if you edited it or not. We were trying to look out for you, bud. And just because it is a commonly used word doesn't make it appropriate...shoot, some people strive to not even use it and portray themselves in such a bad light. Use it all you want, heck, post it again. Won't make one iotas difference in my life if you get banned from the RTF. Like we need one more pot stirrer on POTUS anyway...:rolleyes:

Oh, and welcome to the RTF.

1 Rick C
01-21-2011, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the welcome! And I appreciate the warning. Enough of this thread, you all enjoy it.

road kill
01-21-2011, 11:16 AM
OK did that make you happe it is edited. I do believe we are pretty much adults here. Have you walked down the streets lately, I do believe the F word is an everyday word in the english language. i could be wrong, but I do not think so. LOL Fiesty me no heck no never. Must have something to do with my line of work.

It is NOT acceptable in respectable conversation.
Maybe that is the way you normally talk to people.

In reference to those who frequent this site who may be offended that type of colorful aliteration is not used here.

RK

dnf777
01-21-2011, 01:51 PM
Well, that lasted 10 days and almost 2 hrs...:D Just thought I'd help, since I can't have it in my sig line anymore...

I've got to tell you, I must have really wanted to get you bad to search all of your posts since you posted that...I think I need a nap now! Looking through 10 days of dnf's posts is time consuming!!:cool:

What are you talking about? What name calling? "Ain't so Sally" is a Mike Lange (voice of the Penguins) phrase! That was added for emphasis, to punctuate the inaccuracies of all the name calling and labelling.

I didn't call anyone a name....you big Pan-zee! ;-)

but there.....I ended it for ya!

dnf777
01-21-2011, 01:56 PM
It is NOT acceptible in respectable conversation.
Maybe that is the way you normally talk to people.

RK

Besides, it doesn't matter if its acceptable on the street, your house, or anywhere else. The forum administrator has asked that it not be used here, so that's it. Its NOT acceptable here.

huntinman
01-21-2011, 01:57 PM
Just trying to keep the conversation focused. Instead of decaying into name calling, which is typically what happens when people either realize they're wrong, or run out of meaningful things to say and just want to flap gums.

Got it...DNF = focused, balanced, on point, middle of the road. Oh and independent. Never flaps gums. Admirable. I'll try to remember that.

dnf777
01-21-2011, 02:10 PM
Got it...DNF = focused, balanced, on point, middle of the road. Oh and independent. Never flaps gums. Admirable. I'll try to remember that.

You don't have to worry about me. Just worry about yourself.

M&K's Retrievers
01-21-2011, 03:18 PM
You don't have to worry about me. Just worry about yourself.

Did you used to be the hall monitor in high school too?

road kill
01-21-2011, 04:35 PM

Based on his sense of humor....bathroom monitor!!!!:rolleyes:

RK

starjack
01-21-2011, 04:52 PM
I don't hear you squaking about President Bush Hosted the Chineese president in 2006. Why don't you bring that up? And I did not hear Limbaugh making fun of China's President then.

President Hu Jintao to visit US this month GOV.cnWednesday, April 12, 2006 Chinese President Hu Jintao (http://english.gov.cn/leaders/hujintao.htm) will pay his first state visit to the United States this month in a bid to boost the steady development of long-term China-U.S. relations.
Hu will visit the United States from April 18 to 21, stopping in Seattle and Washington D.C., and giving a speech at Yale University, Foreign Ministry (http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/) spokesman Liu Jianchao said on Tuesday.
Hu will meet U.S. President George W. Bush and other U.S. officials for in-depth discussions on China-U.S. relations and other international and regional issues of common concern.
The goal of the visit was to enhance exchanges and mutual trust and expand consensus and cooperation so as to jointly promote constructive and cooperative relations, according to Liu.
http://english.gov.cn/2006-04/12/content_251639.htm

Did not see bush give him a state dinner . Obama teats him like royletie and he is nothing more than a dictator.

Roger Perry
01-21-2011, 05:11 PM
Did not see bush give him a state dinner . Obama teats him like royletie and he is nothing more than a dictator.

You're right he didn't. He held few state dinners. Probably because few world leaders did not want to have dinner with him after invading Iraq because of a lie.

Mrs. Obama, the White House social secretary, Julianna Smoot, and other staffers deeply immersed in pulling off the administration's third state dinner hope to avoid repeating the slights, both perceived and real, that marred Hu's reception for an April 2006 visit with president George W. Bush.
For starters, Hu was unhappy that Bush opted for lunch over a state dinner.
Bush held few state dinners as president, preferring workman-like visits with foreign leaders over eating meals in a tuxedo.

huntinman
01-21-2011, 05:15 PM
You're right he didn't. He held few state dinners.

Mrs. Obama, the White House social secretary, Julianna Smoot, and other staffers deeply immersed in pulling off the administration's third state dinner hope to avoid repeating the slights, both perceived and real, that marred Hu's reception for an April 2006 visit with president George W. Bush.
Bush held few state dinners as president, preferring workman-like visits with foreign leaders over eating meals in a tuxedo.

Wonder how the Queen of England likes her gift from Bambi and moochell...what was it and I-pod of Obamas daydreams?? Really stepping up in class there aren't they??:rolleyes:

road kill
01-21-2011, 05:19 PM
Wonder how the Queen of England likes her gift from Bambi and moochell...what was it and I-pod of Obamas daydreams?? Really stepping up in class there aren't they??:rolleyes:

Well, in all fairness, they did get a good deal on them!!!!

RK

Roger Perry
01-21-2011, 05:19 PM

At least he did not kiss a Saudi Prince on the mouth like Bush did.:rolleyes:

starjack
01-21-2011, 05:20 PM
You're right he didn't. He held few state dinners. Probably because few world leaders did not want to have dinner with him after invading Iraq because of a lie.

AW Poor dictator dident get what he wanted. He just got milk with no cookies. My heart bleeds :rolleyes:for the dictator

road kill

:rolleyes:

RK

huntinman
It must be sad to be such a bitter lonely old coot.

dnf777
01-21-2011, 05:22 PM

Who are "bambi" and "moochell"??

huntinman
01-21-2011, 05:26 PM
Who are "bambi" and "moochell"??

Pet nicknames for my favorite Dem Prez and first lady of course. With warmest regards of course.

Roger Perry
01-21-2011, 05:27 PM
Bush welcomes Muslim leaders at State Dinner

WASHINGTON -- President George Bush's shaky relationship with the nation's Muslim community appeared to move toward more solid ground Thursday night.
Bush met with 50 representatives from Muslim nations and 24 American Muslim leaders -- including a Dearborn man -- in the State Dining Room as part of an event honoring Ramadan.
"America treasures your friendship.

Roger Perry
01-21-2011, 05:30 PM
It must be sad to be such a bitter lonely old coot.
When you have no retort, the righties go right back to name calling.:rolleyes:

huntinman
01-21-2011, 05:36 PM
When you have no retort, the righties go right back to name calling.:rolleyes:

No, that was my retort. I can come up with better names than that. I actually have nothing against coots. But if I really hurt your feelings...well..gee... um...I... uh...I'm s's's's's'orry!

dnf777
01-21-2011, 05:36 PM

What are you inferring that I am monitoring?? If anything, I'm telling whoever that was to mind their own business, and I'll mind mine. Perhaps you should take the same advice.

Your wacky analogy makes no sense, but that's par for the course.

Have a good weekend,

Black and Gold!!

Roger Perry
01-21-2011, 05:38 PM
No, that was my retort. I can come up with better names than that. I actually have nothing against coots. But if I really hurt your feelings...well..gee... um...I... uh...I'm s's's's's'orry!

You're the one that brought up meeting dignitaries.

M&K's Retrievers
01-21-2011, 06:44 PM
What are you inferring that I am monitoring??

POTUS. You seem to think you are in charge - at least that's how it comes across.

dnf777
01-21-2011, 07:14 PM
POTUS. You seem to think you are in charge - at least that's how it comes across.

all I did was ask someone to not worry about me. is that so bad?

My apologies if I offended or hurt anyone's feelings, especially M&K.

Julie R.
01-22-2011, 06:38 PM

Oh come on Roger. At least all Bush did was the commonly accepted diplomatic protocol known as the "air kiss". A little different than obsequiously bending over/bowing to accept a gold dookie chain that looks like something from Ghetto Fabulous.

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/animation-graphics/obama-bow/images/Anime%20Obama%20bows%20to%20King%20Abdullah.gif