PDA

View Full Version : Liberals trying to draft Keith Olbermann for Joe Lieberman's Senate seat

Eric Johnson
01-25-2011, 12:45 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/senate-races/139677-movement-underway-to-draft-olbermann-for-senate-

http://tinyurl.com/4o4ne74

By Sean J. Miller - 01/24/11 01:12 PM ET

Liberals want Keith Olbermann to run for retiring Connecticut Sen. Joe Lieberman's (I-Conn.) seat.

The ploy to coax the former MSNBC host into the Democratic Senate primary was hatched by activists attending a conference in Pennsylvania over the weekend.

- more -

Buzz
01-25-2011, 12:56 PM
I hate to use the words always and never, but I'd think that this will never happen.

Olbermann can make too much money running his mouth.

BonMallari
01-25-2011, 01:01 PM
I hate to use the words always and never, but I'd think that this will never happen.

Olbermann can make too much money running his mouth.

I agree, plus there is too much video on file that any opponent could use to negatively hang around his neck...but then who would have thought Al Franken could be a US Senator

Roger Perry
01-25-2011, 01:20 PM
I agree, plus there is too much video on file that any opponent could use to negatively hang around his neck...but then who would have thought Al Franken could be a US Senator
Or that Sarah Palin could be on a Presidential ticket.;)

road kill
01-25-2011, 01:23 PM
Or that Sarah Palin could be on a Presidential ticket.;)

Another thread.....soiled.

Too bad.

RK

Roger Perry
01-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Another thread.....soiled.

Too bad.

RK

Aw RK, are you still mad that I posted on the football thread that Green Bay was going to the Super Bowl before you got to say anything??????? Tell you what I'll do, I will go back and delete my comments and you can put in whatever you like. Hows that for ya HUH???????????????:cool:

Roger Perry
01-25-2011, 01:34 PM
There ya go RK I deleted my comment about GB going to Super Bowl are you happy now?:D Mr. thread moniter

M&K's Retrievers
01-25-2011, 01:57 PM
There ya go RK I deleted my comment about GB going to Super Bowl are you happy now?:D Mr. thread moniter

Don't be usurping dnf's self appointed duties.

david gibson
01-25-2011, 02:23 PM

Is there a past love affair between you two I don't know about?

road kill
01-25-2011, 02:44 PM
Is there a past love affair between you two I don't know about?
Based on what I have seen from you so far.....there is quite a bit you don't know about.

Just sayin'.....

RK

dnf777
01-25-2011, 02:46 PM
Don't be usurping dnf's self appointed duties.

If I ask nicely, will you please leave me out of third-party threads? I promise, I'll chime in if I want to be included. I don't need any help.

M&K's Retrievers
01-25-2011, 02:55 PM
If I ask nicely, will you please leave me out of third-party threads? I promise, I'll chime in if I want to be included. I don't need any help.

Not sure what a third-party thread is but I'm well aware of your chiming in capabilities.

Looking out or your best interests regards,

dnf777
01-25-2011, 03:27 PM
Not sure what a third-party thread is but I'm well aware of your chiming in capabilities.

Looking out or your best interests regards,

Third party thread means I'm not a part of it. I don't bring you up (because I have better things to do) unless we are engaged in a conversation. Its a nice way of saying "mind you own damn business!" See, I was trying to be nice.

I don't want, nor need you looking out for my best interests. Despite what you may think, you don't even know what those are, so PLEASE (I'm asking nicely) leave them to me, and mind your own.

We'll all get along better that way.

mjh345
01-25-2011, 03:32 PM
Based on what I have seen from you so far.....there is quite a bit you don't know about.

Just sayin'.....

RKThat is funny on so many levels!!

Blackstone
01-25-2011, 03:32 PM
I think Olbermann is too much of a loose canon to run effectively for office. I don't see any group lining up to support him.

M&K's Retrievers
01-25-2011, 04:01 PM
T

I don't want, nor need you looking out for my best interests. Despite what you may think, you don't even know what those are, so PLEASE (I'm asking nicely) leave them to me, and mind your own.

We'll all get along better that way.

I believe it's call sarcasm.:rolleyes: