PDA

View Full Version : Alaska must release Palin e-mails by May 31, state AG declares

Roger Perry
01-27-2011, 05:19 PM
What secrets lurks in the Sarah Palin e-mails????????? Only the Shadow knows ------------------------------------------------------------------and we will too on May 31.:-P

Granddaddy
01-27-2011, 05:24 PM
This is of major importance to a nation drowning in debt...:rolleyes:

Roger Perry
01-27-2011, 05:26 PM
This is of major importance to a nation drowning in debt...:rolleyes:

Depends what is in the emails and if she is going to seek out the highest office in the land.;-)

Granddaddy
01-27-2011, 05:32 PM
The liberal media goes into a frenzy over what maginzines Palin reads so even if it's nothing, they'll make something out of it. And no, releasing her emails still means nothing when compared to a country drowning in debt.

BonMallari
01-27-2011, 05:39 PM
Yawn........

starjack
01-27-2011, 05:55 PM
What secrets lurks in the Sarah Palin e-mails????????? Only the Shadow knows ------------------------------------------------------------------and we will too on May 31.:-P
Rog are you salivating now. Dont want you to mess up your keyboard.

huntinman
01-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Roger found his bong...

road kill
01-27-2011, 06:46 PM

Interesting precedent, I wonder who could be next??;)

RK

sinner
01-29-2011, 08:42 AM
to quote Palin "WTF"!

dnf777
01-29-2011, 08:48 AM
From Sarah Palin's perspective, EVERYTHING is a WTF? moment!

I doubt she even knows what Sputnik was.

Eric Johnson
01-29-2011, 10:31 AM
Here's the actual story. Note that it is not Sarah Palin but the Governor's Office that is being tasked. This is exactly the reason she gave for her resignation....the relentless efforts of this one individual to find some way to embarrass her. Next we'll have a subpoena for a toilet paper inventory of the Governor's office.

Eric

Governor: Palin e-mails won't be released 'til May
Juneau Empire
JUNEAU - The Alaska governor's office says it needs until May 31 to release potentially thousands of e-mails sent and received by former Gov. Sarah Palin.

By that time, more than 2 years will have elapsed since at least one person and several media outlets, including The Associated Press, requested the e-mails. Palin has been out of office since July 2009.

A work plan submitted to the new attorney general, John Burns, says the Department of Law plans to assign two people to review the records full-time, including a former assistant attorney general with whom the department will contract. According to the plan submitted by public records officer Linda Perez, the cost will be $120,000.

Burns' predecessor had granted extensions in the past.

BonMallari
01-29-2011, 11:19 AM
Depends what is in the emails and if she is going to seek out the highest office in the land.;-)

By your rationale if her emails can be released why cant Harvard release the college records of BHO or Hawaii the "official" document, after all what's the difference....anything and everything Palin did as Governor should be available for scrutiny,but so should BHO...You cant have it both ways

road kill
01-29-2011, 12:34 PM
From Sarah Palin's perspective, EVERYTHING is a WTF? moment!

I doubt she even knows what Sputnik was.

Do you?
And if you do, what has it got to do with America???

Freedom 7 regards..........

RK

Roger Perry
01-29-2011, 12:39 PM
By your rationale if her emails can be released why cant Harvard release the college records of BHO or Hawaii the "official" document, after all what's the difference....anything and everything Palin did as Governor should be available for scrutiny,but so should BHO...You cant have it both ways

Can't find SP grade transcripts either. Why haven't they been released?????????? After all didn't she did attend 6 different schools before she got her degree in journalism???;-)

dnf777
01-29-2011, 12:44 PM
Do you?
And if you do, what has it got to do with America???

Freedom 7 regards..........

RK

I know Sputnik. I also know Kennedy's response, and our response.
And damn proud of it!

Alan Shepard was a hero of mine. As was Chuck Yeager, Paul Tibbetts, and Jimmy Stewart.

Freedom 7 regards indeed!

BonMallari
01-29-2011, 12:47 PM
Can't find SP grade transcripts either. Why haven't they been released?????????? After all didn't she did attend 6 different schools before she got her degree in journalism???;-)

Nice evasion of the question...I hope they show all the schools Palin attended or are alleged to have attended, but how about starting at the top...or better yet are you willing to release your school records, how about your medical records...see the slippery slope that begins when everyone starts clamoring for the public's right to know..

IMHO if you are running for office or if you are in public office everything is in play, every call you make,if you are going to represent me or run my country,everything about you is open for scrutiny...its the price you pay for the highest job in the land

road kill
01-29-2011, 12:48 PM
I know Sputnik. I also know Kennedy's response, and our response.
And damn proud of it!

Alan Shepard was a hero of mine. As was Chuck Yeager, Paul Tibbetts, and Jimmy Stewart.

Freedom 7 regards indeed!

Somehow your progressive hero thinks it a great moment!!!:rolleyes:

RK

Roger Perry
01-29-2011, 01:52 PM
Nice evasion of the question...I hope they show all the schools Palin attended or are alleged to have attended, but how about starting at the top...or better yet are you willing to release your school records, how about your medical records...see the slippery slope that begins when everyone starts clamoring for the public's right to know..

IMHO if you are running for office or if you are in public office everything is in play, every call you make,if you are going to represent me or run my country,everything about you is open for scrutiny...its the price you pay for the highest job in the land

I have pretty much laid out my medical history on here already. Do a search on it if you like.:-P

BonMallari
01-29-2011, 02:10 PM
I have pretty much laid out my medical history on here already. Do a search on it if you like.:-P

I know of your medical history , we discussed it once before, How you are even able to walk around should be a textbook in a medical journal if it isnt already...You have singlehandedly kept many doctors and clinics employed

But back to my original question: why cant we see BHO college transcripts ? or his emails to Bill Ayers or to Rev Wright....

road kill
01-29-2011, 03:00 PM
I know of your medical history , we discussed it once before, How you are even able to walk around should be a textbook in a medical journal if it isnt already...You have singlehandedly kept many doctors and clinics employed

But back to my original question: why cant we see BHO college transcripts ? or his emails to Bill Ayers or to Rev Wright....

On who's nickel???

RK

dnf777
01-29-2011, 03:10 PM
Somehow your progressive hero thinks it a great moment!!!:rolleyes:

RK

I think you missed his point.....or I'm missing yours.

Ken Bora
01-30-2011, 07:50 AM
What secrets lurks in the Sarah Palin e-mails?????????

I'm bettin she wuz posting on RTF all that time with an alien screen name!

Roger Perry
01-30-2011, 09:37 AM
I'm bettin she wuz posting on RTF all that time with an alien screen name!

Yeah, Susie Q:D

Ken Bora
01-30-2011, 09:42 AM
Yeah, Susie Q:D

I was thinking D.G. :)

dnf777
01-30-2011, 09:51 AM
I was thinking D.G. :)

So is that an insult or a compliment? :confused:

M&K's Retrievers
01-30-2011, 10:54 AM
So is that an insult or a compliment? :confused: