PDA

View Full Version : The Original IT Professional

M&K's Retrievers
02-01-2011, 03:02 PM
I thought this pretty funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrjjzRs9eNY

Cody Covey
02-01-2011, 04:02 PM
As someone in IT this is pretty much exactly how my day goes. Yesterday I got a call saying their phone wasn't working. It was making no noise or anything. I walk out and pick it up and get a dial tone!

starjack
02-01-2011, 06:49 PM
As someone in IT this is pretty much exactly how my day goes. Yesterday I got a call saying their phone wasn't working. It was making no noise or anything. I walk out and pick it up and get a dial tone!

LMAO..................

road kill
02-01-2011, 06:53 PM
I love the IT guys.

"If you have any problems with your computer, send us an e-mail."

Really?

I mean REALLY??

RK

charly_t
02-01-2011, 11:38 PM
Both sons have computer "help" jobs. They tell the best stories about people..........one computer wasn't working because people had unplugged it and hadn't plugged it back in.

charly_t
02-01-2011, 11:50 PM
I love the IT guys.

"If you have any problems with your computer, send us an e-mail."

Really?

I mean REALLY??

RK

Sounds like the phone company to me. "Give us a phone call if you are expieriencing problems with your phone"..........you live out in the country and there is no neighbor close. Then there was the neighbor who called the phone company to get them to fix his elderly mother's phone. The help desk started telling him to buy her a cell phone since the land lines out here are sometimes cut and/or chewed into two pieces. We live in a valley that has
very bad cell phone "signals". So the phone company came out to fix the problem...........they painted the phone line laying at the side of the road orange so the people who mow the road sides would see it and not cut it into. And this was a major, major phone company. Then there was the phone repairman who removed a "part" from our phone line hook-up down at the corner to fix someone else's phone line.