PDA

View Full Version : Luv Feast

M&K's Retrievers
02-06-2011, 02:16 PM
Anyone know what time the O'Reilly Obama interview is on? I don't think I can watch all this pre game stuff.

huntinman
02-06-2011, 02:47 PM
4:45ET. Still can't figure out what it has to do with the Super bowl...

M&K's Retrievers
02-06-2011, 03:02 PM
It's an Obama tradition of granting an interview to the network airing the SB. In other words, a chance for him to grandstand and have a photo opp.My guess is it will not amount to much.

dnf777
02-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Bon, this is what I'm talking about. Attack for the sake of attacking.
The man is going behind enemy lines, something I haven't seen very often from the other side. And when they do, we hear whining about the "gotchya media" for asking what papers do you read.

Bill O is one sharp dagger. I personally don't see what Obama has to gain from this interview, except to show he's not afraid of debate. But as this thread shows, he's already lost in the eyes of the far right, and it hasn't even occurred yet!

huntinman
02-06-2011, 03:43 PM
IMO Obama never misses an opportunity to put his mug in front of a large tv audience. He will filibuster every question, like he does any time he takes questions from the press. My wife wants to watch... I may have to go clean kennels or something for a few minutes.

road kill
02-06-2011, 03:44 PM

The man is going behind enemy lines, something I haven't seen very often from the other side. And when they do, we hear whining about the "gotchya media" for asking what papers do you read.

Bill O is one sharp dagger. I personally don't see what Obama has to gain from this interview, except to show he's not afraid of debate. But as this thread shows, he's already lost in the eyes of the far right, and it hasn't even occurred yet!

Interesting concept....."behind enemy lines."

What would the "enemy lines" be for the right?????:cool:

RK

dnf777
02-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Interesting concept....."behind enemy lines."

What would the "enemy lines" be for the right?????:cool:

RK

If you are implying that there are no extreme left wing media types, now that Olbie is gone, I would have to agree.

Asking someone what papers they read does not count! Difficult as that may be for some to answer, its not unfair or harsh.

M&K's Retrievers
02-06-2011, 04:02 PM

That wasn't an attack you dip wad it was an explanation. Anyone on the SB Sunday TV today is grand standing. O'Reilly included.

dnf777
02-06-2011, 04:22 PM
That wasn't an attack you dip wad it was an explanation. Anyone on the SB Sunday TV today is grand standing. O'Reilly included.

tick tick tick...... :rolleyes:

road kill
02-06-2011, 04:56 PM
Wow....buzz-kill!!!!!

rk

dnf777
02-06-2011, 05:02 PM
Wow....buzz-kill!!!!!

rk

Sounded like his safety valve was starting to whistle a little...

Hey Stan, I'd wish your Packers good luck, but that would be counter productive for my Steelers!! So I'll just say, enjoy the game, and may the best team today win!

huntinman
02-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Biggest waste of 15 minutes of pre game hype since the E-trade babies... Actually, the E-trade babies were more entertaining.

Ken Bora
02-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Bill O is one sharp dagger. I personally don't see what Obama has to gain from this interview, except to show he's not afraid of debate. !

just watched it,
it was O.K.
was looking for more hard hits
but Bill played softball on superbowl sunday ;-)

Clay Rogers
02-06-2011, 07:00 PM

Take a look at the other couple of interviews Bill O did with Obama, all crap. That is why Obama agreed to do it. If he wanted to go "behind enemy lines", why didn't he agree to let Hannity interview him. Bill O doesnt go after Obama like he goes after other people. He is scared, just like everyone else, to ask the real questions and demand that Obama answer them.

Clay Rogers
02-06-2011, 07:02 PM
just watched it,
it was O.K.
was looking for more hard hits
but Bill played softball on superbowl sunday ;-)

Exactly. Glad I decided to take advantage of the pretty weather and train dogs.