PDA

View Full Version : Tom Landry's Revenge

M&K's Retrievers
02-06-2011, 02:38 PM
Word has it that when asked, God said Tom Landry is in charge of the ice and snow machine.:D

dnf777
02-06-2011, 02:47 PM
Well, that's about the dumbest thread ever attempted on POTUS.
Congratulations.

huntinman
02-06-2011, 02:49 PM
Well, that's about the dumbest thread ever attempted on POTUS.
Congratulations.

Maybe not if you live near Dallas...

dnf777
02-06-2011, 02:55 PM
Maybe not if you live near Dallas...

What are you saying about people from Dallas?

That's kind of insulting, isn't it?

I was only pointing out MK's severe case of, well, just being MK.

M&K's Retrievers
02-06-2011, 02:59 PM
You never say anything about your buddy RP's jokes. Kind of one sided aren't you-but we all know that.

Waiting for another blow up regards,

dnf777
02-06-2011, 03:31 PM
You never say anything about your buddy RP's jokes. Kind of one sided aren't you-but we all know that.

Waiting for another blow up regards,

Sorry.

Roger's jokes are often non-political, and just funny.

I didn't even recognize your comment as a joke. Better take some lessons in humor if you thought that was funny, or even worth posting.

It was just stoopid. Sorry to be brutally honest, but that's how I see it.

No blow ups. I'm having fun killing time before the superbowl. Between POTUS and reading about the battle of Marathon, I'm having a blast.

Just try to post some funny jokes from now on.

M&K's Retrievers
02-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Sorry.

I didn't even recognize your comment as a joke. Better take some lessons in humor if you thought that was funny, or even worth posting.

No blow ups. I'm having fun killing time before the superbowl. Between POTUS and reading about the battle of Marathon, I'm having a blast.

I wasn't aware you are in charge of what is funny as well as your other duties here. I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Any future jokes that I might want to post, I'll PM them to you first to get your OK.

Because you don't understand something may explain why you can't see the humor in it. I'd try to explain it to you but I don't really care.

Tick, tick, tick regards....

road kill
02-06-2011, 04:15 PM
Sorry.

I thought it was humorous......guess I am just "stoopid" enough to get it.

Elitest humor regards...........

RK

dnf777
02-06-2011, 04:15 PM
I wasn't aware you are in charge of what is funny as well as your other duties here. I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Any future jokes that I might want to post, I'll PM them to you first to get you're OK.

Because you don't understand something may explain why you can't see the humor in it. I'd try to explain it to you but I don't really care.

Tick, tick, tick regards....

Please don't clutter my inbox with your shinola. Ya know, if you constantly find yourself having to explain your attempted jokes, it might mean you're just not very funny!

dennis miller regards....

http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae306/dnf777/220px-Shinola.jpg

M&K's Retrievers
02-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Please don't clutter my inbox with your shinola. Ya know, if you constantly find yourself having to explain your attempted jokes, it might mean you're just not very funny!

dennis miller regards....

http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae306/dnf777/220px-Shinola.jpg

Only to you it would seem. Maybe you should borrow the step ladder. I think JDogger had it last.

Watch your step regards,

dnf777
02-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Only to you it would seem. Maybe you should borrow the step ladder. I think JDogger had it last.

Watch your step regards,

tick tick tick.....

ducknwork
02-07-2011, 09:06 AM
Did dnf let his kids get control of his computer for a little while? This might be one of the most childish things I have read up here in a while...

Wait, nevermind. Something else comes to mind that is waaaay more childish, but I should not bring that subject back up. Again.