PDA

View Full Version : SB Snafu's & Good Things

Marvin S
02-07-2011, 01:13 PM
The seat thing!!!!! The Fire Marshal is running the show, give me a break. PC Goodell says "it's all our fault", I don't think so. Having dealt with these no nothing govt weenies too much, I have the feeling someone didn't show him the proper amount of love.

& TV guys, this is not some HW extravaganza, I don't care if Opie is there, does he play FB, is he an owner? & the doper, so what if his GF is feeding him popcorn, I can do that to the pigeons!!!!!!!!!!

But I did appreciate the shot of Bart Starr, looks like he could still play!!!!!

& Bradshaw on the interview stand, another class act!!!!!!!!!

BonMallari
02-07-2011, 03:07 PM
I could have done without A-Fraud getting fed popcorn by a no talent actress...and I think Roger Staubach may not have the wheels to motor anymore but he will always have the heart to guide my team...was really impressed with Bradshaw handling the interview with Ben and accepting that he for the sake of the franchise and the city needed to extend his hand....great stuff there

M&K's Retrievers
02-07-2011, 06:48 PM
I thought the piece with Jimmy Johnson and Jerry Jones was good. They both admitted they screwed up a good thing.

Barry Switzer in the pros, gimme a break regards,