PDA

View Full Version : Rat Cheating on Wife Resigns

Roger Perry
02-09-2011, 05:51 PM
GOP Congressman Christopher Lee Resigns Over Craigslist Scandal

New York Republican Congressman Christopher Lee has resigned from Congress following revelations that he emailed a shirtless photograph of himself to a woman seeking a relationship on Craigslist.

A clerk read Lee's resignation letter on the House floor late Wednesday afternoon. The married Congressman said he had "made profound mistakes" and was seeking forgiveness from "my family, my staff and my constituents."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20031264-503544.html

huntinman
02-09-2011, 06:08 PM
Good riddance... if he had been a dem it would be a badge of honor...

Granddaddy
02-09-2011, 06:26 PM

I agree. Anyone that dumb or blatant shouldn't be in congress.

dnf777
02-09-2011, 06:34 PM

Oh yeah. John Edwards has such a promising future. :rolleyes:

But back on point....HOW STUPID can someone be? That looked like a recent photo. I thought for sure that had to be a hoax, photoshop, etc....but apparently he has apologized and validated the story. I don't care if he has an R or a D behind his name, the stupidity is almost beyond belief.

road kill
02-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Let's get real here.
This isn't worth comment, the ONLY reason the DUNCE posted this is to insult a Republican.
It's how he trolls..........

stan b

huntinman
02-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Oh yeah. John Edwards has such a promising future. :rolleyes:

But back on point....HOW STUPID can someone be? That looked like a recent photo. I thought for sure that had to be a hoax, photoshop, etc....but apparently he has apologized and validated the story. I don't care if he has an R or a D behind his name, the stupidity is almost beyond belief.

Forgot Slick Willy already?:rolleyes:

Granddaddy
02-09-2011, 06:44 PM
Forgot Slick Willy already?:rolleyes:

"I did not have sex with that woman!" ;-)

huntinman
02-09-2011, 06:51 PM

Cigar and blue dress regards...

Roger Perry
02-09-2011, 06:52 PM
Let's get real here.
This isn't worth comment, the ONLY reason the DUNCE posted this is to insult a Republican.
It's how he trolls..........

stan b

OK Mr. Know It All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdCWgWlbyLU&feature=related

dnf777
02-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Clinton was equally stupid. Happy now?

But really, I get chastised for bringing up Bush. How long ago was Clinton?? Really.

I like the way this is INSTANTLY turned into a "bash democrats" thread! Hey, both parties are capable of stupid behavior.

But Stan, you know anytime a politician is caught with his pants down, whether they be male, female, black, white, republican, democrat, indie, whig, or know-nothing party......it will make the blogosphere! As human creatures, we revel in seeing others fall from high places.

Blue dress, wide-stance regards....

M&K's Retrievers
02-09-2011, 07:10 PM
OK Mr. Know It All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdCWgWlbyLU&feature=related

Tell the truth, RP. If he was a Dem, would you have made the thread?

Really? Really? Really? Really? regards,

ducknwork
02-09-2011, 09:48 PM

Of course he would have. He's an independent.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

subroc
02-10-2011, 04:42 AM
this left me chuckling...

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2011/02/028323.php

ducknwork
02-10-2011, 07:06 AM
this left me chuckling...

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2011/02/028323.php

If it wasn't so sad and true, that would be hilarious.

Roger Perry
02-10-2011, 07:42 AM

The story probably on the front page of every newspaper in the Country. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the Republican party supposed to stand for family values???????????

But somehow when a Republican get caught cheating on his wife the conversation somehow magically switches to Clinton:confused: There are 6 references to Clinton and only 2 that address the subject of the thread. Somehow that does not suprise me.

If this guy was so stupid as to put a picture of himself on Craigs List he deserves what he gets. I'm sure it was not the first time he cheated on his wife.

As an after thought doesn't the Governor of NY get to pick his replacement??????????? Do you think he will appoint another Republican???????

huntinman
02-10-2011, 07:44 AM
As an after thought doesn't the Governor of NY get to pick his replacement??????????? Do you think he will appoint another Republican???????

Sorry Roger, special election only. heavily republican district, comprised mostly of divorced men who cheated on their wives:rolleyes:

ducknwork
02-10-2011, 07:45 AM
The story probably on the front page of every newspaper in the Country. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the Republican party supposed to stand for family values???????????

But somehow when a Republican get caught cheating on his wife the conversation somehow magically switches to Clinton:confused: There are 6 references to Clinton and only 2 that address the subject of the thread. Somehow that does not suprise me.

If this guy was so stupid as to put a picture of himself on Craigs List he deserves what he gets. I'm sure it was not the first time he cheated on his wife.

So would that be a YES or a NO?

Roger Perry
02-10-2011, 07:53 AM
So would that be a YES or a NO?

Why don't you quit worring about me and address the subject of the thread instead?;-)

road kill
02-10-2011, 07:54 AM
Why don't you quit worring about me and address the subject of the thread instead?;-)

Why should the guy resign???

Barney Frank didn't resign when he got caught cheating on his boyfriend!!??!!??:shock:

RK

BrianW
02-10-2011, 07:56 AM
Fwiw, I think Lee did the honorable thing regarding a dishonorable situation.
Didn't drag this out for months as others on both sides have done.
Didn't cost the taxpayers millions in investigations, hearings and ethics probes.
Fell on his sword, packed his s#!t and left town.
That's the difference in this story, imo.

Man makes mistakes.
Men admit them, accept the responsibility/consequences, learn a lesson & move on in their lives.

Best of luck to Lee & his family, they're going to need it. :(

M&K's Retrievers
02-10-2011, 08:06 AM
Question:

QUOTE=M&K's Retrievers;747794]Tell the truth, RP. If he was a Dem, would you have made the thread?

Really? Really? Really? Really? regards,[/QUOTE]

Answer??

I'm having a hard time understanding your answer but I think you are saying that if it were a Dem, you would not have mentioned it.

Pretty sure regards,

Roger Perry
02-10-2011, 08:07 AM
Why should the guy resign???

Barney Frank didn't resign when he got caught cheating on his boyfriend!!??!!??:shock:

RK

Huh?????????? I don't recall any such stories about Barney Frank and how did Barney Frank get into the subject of the thread anyway???? Your guy already resigned so the "should" does not come into play.

Who do you think the Democratic Governor of New York will choose to replace him?????

Roger Perry
02-10-2011, 08:07 AM
Question:

QUOTE=M&K's Retrievers;747794]Tell the truth, RP. If he was a Dem, would you have made the thread?

Answer??

I'm having a hard time understanding your answer but I think you are saying that if it were a Dem, you would not have mentioned it.

Pretty sure regards,[/quote]

One of the righties here would have beat me to it.;-)

huntinman
02-10-2011, 08:13 AM
Huh?????????? I don't recall any such stories about Barney Frank and how did Barney Frank get into the subject of the thread anyway???? Your guy already resigned so the "should" does not come into play.

Who do you think the Democratic Governor of New York will choose to replace him?????

Already told you... special election only for congressmen. Governor has nothing to do with it except setting up the election. Republican district. You can hope though... Hope seems to be a mantra that works for you guys:rolleyes:

Roger Perry
02-10-2011, 08:13 AM
Fwiw, I think Lee did the honorable thing regarding a dishonorable situation.
Didn't drag this out for months as others on both sides have done.
Didn't cost the taxpayers millions in investigations, hearings and ethics probes.
Fell on his sword, packed his s#!t and left town.
That's the difference in this story, imo.

Man makes mistakes.
Men admit them, accept the responsibility/consequences, learn a lesson & move on in their lives.

Best of luck to Lee & his family, they're going to need it. :(

But not before his office tried to lie their way out of it.;-)

Gawker reported that his office first claimed in response to their questions that Lee's email had been hacked, and that Lee deleted his Facebook account following the site's initial inquiry.

huntinman
02-10-2011, 08:16 AM

Brings back memories of this golden oldie;-)

road kill
02-10-2011, 08:18 AM

My comment was as relevant as YOU or anything you post are.......
And Barney got caught with a "call guy" when he was living with his boyfriend.

RK

ducknwork
02-10-2011, 08:21 AM

The subject isn't worth commenting on. The guy did something idiotic, he is paying the consequences. Period, end of story.

Hey guys, why don't we stop feeding the
http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr104/sedwards_08/misc/troll_.jpg

road kill
02-10-2011, 08:25 AM
The subject isn't worth commenting on. The guy did something idiotic, he is paying the consequences. Period, end of story.

Hey guys, why don't we stop feeding the
http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr104/sedwards_08/misc/troll_.jpg

Not fair to the troll, he looks nothing like Roger.
He still has his hair and teeth!!:D

RK

Roger Perry
02-10-2011, 08:29 AM
My comment was as relevant as YOU or anything you post are.......
And Barney got caught with a "call guy" when he was living with his boyfriend.

RK

So I can post anything as long as a Republican fing up is not included in the post-----got it.;-)

road kill
02-10-2011, 08:33 AM
So I can post anything as long as a Republican fing up is not included in the post-----got it.;-)

Roger, you are overdrawn.

On occasion, most of post something of relevance, you being the glaring exception.

RK

Roger Perry
02-10-2011, 08:38 AM
Roger, you are overdrawn.

On occasion, most of post something of relevance, you being the glaring exception.

RK

Well, maybe you should change the name from POTUS to bash Obama then all we could talk about was Obama.;-) Mr. Moderator

road kill
02-10-2011, 08:45 AM
Well, maybe you should change the name from POTUS to bash Obama then all we could talk about was Obama.;-) Mr. Moderator

Well, if I am not mistaken (and I am not) POTUS is an acronym for President of the United States.

That would be Obama, would it not???

Pointy hat regards......:D

RK

M&K's Retrievers
02-10-2011, 08:47 AM

Hey, Stan, does dnf know about this?

Just checking regards,

Roger Perry
02-10-2011, 08:50 AM
Well, if I am not mistaken (and I am not) POTUS is an acronym for President of the United States.

That would be Obama, would it not???

RK

Well then, Bush was POTUS so when I post on him I am right on topic;-)

dnf777
02-10-2011, 09:25 AM
Hey, Stan, does dnf know about this?

Just checking regards,

I see your fetish is out of control again. I haven't commented here for three pages, and you get lonely? I'm flattered that I command so much of your attention and thoughts, but please..........get help. You need to move on. Plus it's kind of creepy.

road kill
Well then, Bush was POTUS so when I post on him I am right on topic;-)

There is a difference in commenting politically and having "Bush Derangement Syndrome."

RK

BrianW
But not before his office tried to lie their way out of it.;-)

Gawker reported that his office first claimed in response to their questions that Lee's email had been hacked, and that Lee deleted his Facebook account following the site's initial inquiry.

Imo, what the rep ultimately did outweighs what his office said.

He could have pulled a "Craig" over this craigslist, but didn't.
Please re-read lines 2 & 3 from post #20

Done feeding regards.

Roger Perry
02-10-2011, 10:01 AM
There is a difference in commenting politically and having "Bush Derangement Syndrome."

RK

So now it is a political thread---- good to know. Then the article about Craig Lee is right on topic since this is a current news story which your comments about Barney Frank and Clinton are not current news.;-)

M&K's Retrievers
02-10-2011, 11:25 AM
I see your fetish is out of control again. I haven't commented here for three pages, and you get lonely? I'm flattered that I command so much of your attention and thoughts, but please..........get help. You need to move on. Plus it's kind of creepy.

But you are so much fun ...and easy. :rolleyes:

ducknwork
02-10-2011, 12:54 PM

RK

Like this one?:D
http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr104/sedwards_08/misc/corner_dumb_ass.jpg

Roger Perry
02-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Like this one?:D
http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr104/sedwards_08/misc/corner_dumb_ass.jpg

I guess when the righties run out of things to say they go right back to name calling.;-)

road kill
02-10-2011, 02:04 PM
I guess when the righties run out of things to say they go right back to name calling.;-)

Yeah, where YOU live.

Look at the title of your STAIN!!!!:rolleyes:

Want me to show you a couple of your posts??
Pretty disgusting, but then.........

RK

dnf777
02-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Yeah, where YOU live.

Look at the title of your STAIN!!!!:rolleyes:

Want me to show you a couple of your posts??

RK

Hmmmmm.......

Who was it that often says:

Buuuuttttt heeeeeeee staaaaaaaarrrtttted it!!!!!

RK? Who was that?
:D:D:D

Betchya I don't get an answer. :rolleyes:

road kill
02-10-2011, 06:11 PM
Hmmmmm.......

Who was it that often says:

Buuuuttttt heeeeeeee staaaaaaaarrrtttted it!!!!!

RK? Who was that?
:D:D:D

Betchya I don't get an answer. :rolleyes:

Well, we all know it wasn't you, because you haven't had an original post since you've been here.

I said it, no go tell mommy the big kids (or KOOL kids as you call US) are pickin' on you.

BTW==relevance please????:confused:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!:D

RK

ducknwork
02-10-2011, 07:32 PM

I never run out of things to say. Just run out of things to say to you.;):D

dnf777
02-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Well, we all know it wasn't you, because you haven't had an original post since you've been here.

I said it, no go tell mommy the big kids (or KOOL kids as you call US) are pickin' on you.

RK

Don't want to bother mommy with this trivia. She's taking care of her daddy (92) and hearing how he's pissed because his new sitter is 53, and not 23!
Ol' Grandpa still has his oars in the water! :cool:

M&K's Retrievers
02-10-2011, 09:46 PM

RK

Don't want to bother mommy with this trivia.

Went right over his head, Stan.

Step ladder regards,

dnf777
02-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Went right over his head, Stan.

Step ladder regards,

I know what Stan was talking about, and I was talking about something different. I don't believe either comment involved you, but thanks for being a buttinsky.

wet nose regards

M&K's Retrievers
02-10-2011, 10:36 PM
I know what Stan was talking about, and I was talking about something different. I don't believe either comment involved you, but thanks for being a buttinsky.

wet nose regards

If you knew what Stan was talking about, you wouldn't have made your comment.

Excuse me, I didn't realize you and Stan were having a private conversation.

road kill
02-11-2011, 05:34 AM
I know what Stan was talking about, and I was talking about something different. wet nose regards

Status Quo...........

RK

Roger Perry
02-11-2011, 05:53 AM
I never run out of things to say. Just run out of things to say to you.;):D

I prefer you did not say anything to me. Everything you say to me is a personal attack and I am tired of it. If you don't have any comment on a post don't say anything at all.

ducknwork
02-11-2011, 06:17 AM
I prefer you did not say anything to me. Everything you say to me is a personal attack and I am tired of it. If you don't have any comment on a post don't say anything at all.

That's not true at all, O Innocent One.:rolleyes: It's just hard to have an honest dicussion with a troll. But, if I bother you so much, put me on ignore.:D

BTW, why don't you take your own advice in the last sentence? LMAO...

ducknwork
02-11-2011, 06:23 AM
Status Quo...........

RK

Why does nearly every childish exchange on POTUS include DNF?:confused:

dnf777
02-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Two in a row, eh Duck?
Calling someone a troll, then childish.
Sounds like someone needs a dose of thier own advice...

Have a good one....

Roger Perry
02-11-2011, 12:35 PM
Two in a row, eh Duck?

Have a good one....

I think he is trying to pick up where Gibson left off.;-)

dnf777
02-11-2011, 01:21 PM
I think he is trying to pick up where Gibson left off.;-)

Ooooohhh....de'ms fight'n words!

Nah, Duck's not THAT bad, even on a good day! Or not that good on a bad day?

We're hitting 40 degrees hopefully this w/e. Gotta get out the shorts!

ducknwork
02-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Two in a row, eh Duck?

Have a good one....

I just call them like I see them. Let me know when telling the truth is trolling or childish and I'll quit.

Roger's constant R bashing is trolling. He even admitted it a couple weeks ago. Did you forget that?

You do get all worked up and start calling names and slinging insults, but then whine when more come back at you. Personally, I think you are playing around when you first "take offense" at something, but then get too upset when someone plays back.

It gets very tiresome when nearly every thread gets highjacked by you fighting with someone over something stupid or Roger posting some quotes to make Bush look dumb(er).

dnf777
02-11-2011, 05:34 PM
but then whine when more come back at you. Personally, I think you are playing around when you first "take offense" at something, but then get too upset when someone plays back.

call me whatever you want and see if I whine. doesn't happen. What I do, is point out that anyone here who has a valid point to argue, doesn't resort to name calling and personal or professional attacks whenever someone makes a point. That's not whining. Its just pointing out a loser.

I don't know why you're worried about this. You generally don't do any of that.

sandyg
02-11-2011, 07:19 PM
call me whatever you want and see if I whine. doesn't happen. What I do, is point out that anyone here who has a valid point to argue, doesn't resort to name calling and personal or professional attacks whenever someone makes a point. That's not whining. Its just pointing out a loser.

What else you do is cry to Chris.

Julie R.
02-11-2011, 07:57 PM

Took the words right out of my mouth. I just can't believe anyone over the age of 15 needs to go sniveling to a moderator over wounded ego/hurt feelings from something on a dog website. It's so....well I won't say it. I might get reported.

luvmylabs23139
02-11-2011, 08:37 PM

Roger tought him that. Two peas in a pod.:rolleyes:

mjh345
02-11-2011, 08:46 PM
Took the words right out of my mouth. I just can't believe anyone over the age of 15 needs to go sniveling to a moderator over wounded ego/hurt feelings from something on a dog website. It's so....well I won't say it. I might get reported.

Let me help you; could it be likened to something that is forced out of an orrifice on a chicken.
And I ain't talking about eggs.

It always amazes me that someone can get so upset about what some anonymous idiot says to them on the internet.

My guess is that both the person hurling the so called offensive insult, and the weenie that whines about it are probably both chickenshits in the flesh and blood real world. IMHO

ducknwork
02-11-2011, 09:53 PM

If you want to know, read the last sentence of the post of mine you quoted.