road kill
02-11-2011, 09:09 AM
Get Out Now!!!!!

Run, while you still can.........

RK

helencalif
02-11-2011, 10:02 AM
I'd like to fit in

Welcome to RTF. Tell us about the dog (or dogs) you have.

Roger Perry
02-11-2011, 10:39 AM
I'd like to fit in

Gibson's back:shock: Or is it Dippity?

ducknwork
02-11-2011, 10:45 AM
I smell a rat.

M&K's Retrievers
02-11-2011, 10:50 AM
I smell a rat.

You sure it's not asparagus? Never mind. Wrong board. ;)

luvmylabs23139
02-11-2011, 10:53 AM
Gibson's back:shock: Or is it Dippity?

Or maybe Newlab? Dippitty, Newlab, Samething!

Buzz
02-11-2011, 10:54 AM
Funny, I've been working so hard at not fitting in.

mjh345
02-11-2011, 10:56 AM
You sure it's not asparagus? Never mind. Wrong board. ;)

Mike that is funny, I don't care who you are
Some of us frequent the main forum also

ducknwork
02-11-2011, 11:03 AM
I'd like to fit in

If you really want to fit in, send a PM to dnf777. He can give you all the tips you need on that subject.

paul young
02-11-2011, 11:11 AM
YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF "FITTING IN"! you will be "wrong" according to someone no matter what you write.

good luck!-Paul

dnf777
02-11-2011, 11:38 AM
Ignore advice you get here. Including this.

Marvin S
02-11-2011, 12:27 PM
I'd like to fit in

Most on this forum use their real names & where they live, which is a good start. As this is the political forum it tells some one who answers their post the level of brain? washing they have been subjected to. Some of the posters lack that particular credential so their rantings are generally unintelligible.

Tell us something about yourself, most of us do dogs, which is what we have in common.

There are all kinds on here, the majority of sensible posters on this forum are somewhat to fairly conservative, but there are also those who find calling themselves conservative is fashionable so that's what they do. The "middle of the road" Independents are the lack of class clowns of this forum, but you will find that on your own.

But post on some of the threads that interest you, you'll be typed by your intellectual capability :cool:.

Roger Perry
02-11-2011, 12:42 PM
Most on this forum use their real names & where they live, which is a good start. As this is the political forum it tells some one who answers their post the level of brain? washing they have been subjected to. Some of the posters lack that particular credential so their rantings are generally unintelligible.

Tell us something about yourself, most of us do dogs, which is what we have in common.

There are all kinds on here, the majority of sensible posters on this forum are somewhat to fairly conservative, but there are also those who find calling themselves conservative is fashionable so that's what they do. The "middle of the road" Independents are the lack of class clowns of this forum, but you will find that on your own.

But post on some of the threads that interest you, you'll be typed by your intellectual capability :cool:.

Don't kid yourself the somewhat to fairly conservatives here are all way right of center. If you are anywhere left of center you will be considered to lack class and be a clown.;-) Oh, I almost forgot, you must bash Obama in every post you make.

starjack
02-11-2011, 12:59 PM
Don't kid yourself the somewhat to fairly conservatives here are all way right of center. If you are anywhere left of center you will be considered to lack class and be a clown.;-) Oh, I almost forgot, you must bash Obama in every post you make.

Or bash BUSH OR PALIN;)

BrianW
02-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Welcome aboard. Have some facts to back up your opinions and take a swing. There's room for both sides.

Ken Bora
02-11-2011, 08:46 PM
Welcome to RTF Plontonkis,
not many folk make the first post here in the POTUS page.
But that is O.K.. Tell us about your dogs.

dback
02-11-2011, 09:46 PM
I smell a rat.

Yeah......ya might wanna google the username 'fore ya go swappin spit with the dude.
Just sayin'

cotts135
02-12-2011, 05:54 AM
Remember this, no matter what you post as your first comment there will be some who chastise you because you have only posted two times. Doesn't matter if you were a political science major in college and know politics like some on here know dogs, you just don't have enough credibility yet:rolleyes:
Don't take anyone to seriously, here sometimes it gets heated.
Take a break from it occasionally
Don't bring up religion. That really gets some going.
Enjoy

Ken Bora
02-12-2011, 06:12 AM
Yeah......ya might wanna google the username 'fore ya go swappin spit with the dude.
Just sayin'

I got nothing

Your search - Plontounkis - did not match any documents.
Suggestions:
Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.what do you know?

dnf777
02-12-2011, 06:16 AM

The picture is starting to become clear, eh? ;)

dback
02-12-2011, 06:27 AM
I got nothing

Your search - Plontounkis - did not match any documents.
Suggestions:
Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.what do you know?

Drop the 'is' (actually 'l5')........

headed to see if we qualify to play with the "big dogs", need one more pass.......wish us luck.

Julie R.
02-12-2011, 09:31 AM
I'd like to fit in

We'd like to help you out. Which door did you come in?

Uncle Bill
02-12-2011, 10:26 AM
We'd like to help you out. Which door did you come in?

Oh Julie,...you are such a 'kidder'.;-)

UB

luvmylabs23139
02-12-2011, 10:34 AM
. Doesn't matter if you were a political science major in college and know politics like some on here know dogs, you just don't have enough credibility yet:rolleyes:
Enjoy

Who in their right mind takes anyone with a Political Science major seriously?
That says brainwashed idiot!:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Get a useful degree!

TxHillHunter
02-12-2011, 10:47 AM
Get a useful degree!

HA! Pretty funny.....tell that to my brother. He's a Poli-Sci/History double major from one of those hoity-toity ancient, east coast "liberal education" universities....and he's done REAL well since graduation. :eek:

BonMallari
02-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Get a useful degree!

Earl Warren - former Chief Justice of SCOTUS

Barbara Jordan-former US Congresswoman

Dick Cheney

ducknwork
02-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Drop the 'is' (actually 'l5')........

headed to see if we qualify to play with the "big dogs", need one more pass.......wish us luck.

I'm still lost. And I am seriously computer literate, so that's not the problem.:confused:

huntinman
02-12-2011, 02:55 PM
I'm still lost. And I am seriously computer literate, so that's not the problem.:confused:

look at the 3rd or 4th result down. foreign language.. then some english...