TxHillHunter
02-11-2011, 09:34 AM
".....is a largely secular organization."

WHAT???:shock:

RK

Guess that depends on what the definition of "is" is.....:cool:

Granddaddy
02-11-2011, 10:14 AM
James Clapper, the Obama Admin Dir of Nat'l Intelligence, made that characterization at a congressional hearing yesterday (see below). It was met with widespread astonishment & disbelief both within & outside of the Obama Admin. At best it was a naive statement and more likely showed his utter ignorance of the Muslim Brotherhood. It is also not unlike his gaff last month when asked about the terror plot to bring down an airliner in London. He responded "...London, what plot....". Not what we want to see in our Nat'l Intelligence Dir. Being fair & balanced, I'll point out that Clapper was appointed by Bush & held over by Obama. Just goes so show the shape of our intelligence services. :rolleyes:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/02/10/dni_james_clapper_muslim_brotherhood_a_largely_sec ular_group.html

http://www.cleveland.com/world/index.ssf/2010/12/white_house_defends_intelligen.html

Buzz
02-11-2011, 10:20 AM
And he still has a job why? :rolleyes:

mjh345
02-11-2011, 10:46 AM
And he still has a job why? :rolleyes:

A correct addressing of this issue would be a good start in fixing our problems.

The protect your own mindset seems to pervade our society particularily in the govt sector.This leads to an entitlement mentality as to their jobs amongst public employees.

Outrageous and incompetent behavior, even when it is exposed, is too often met with "reassignment", or suspension with pay, while an Internal Affairs investigation goes on eventually rationalizing and clearing the incompetent to remain on the govt payroll. Incompetence begets incompetence.

As I recall when the chinese had issues with lead paint, tainted dog food, problems etc; the govt guy in charge of quality control or whatever was dispatched and killed.
If that is true, I bet the guy who took his place is doing a bang up job!!

Franco
02-11-2011, 04:20 PM
A correct addressing of this issue would be a good start in fixing our problems.

The protect your own mindset seems to pervade our society particularily in the govt sector.This leads to an entitlement mentality as to their jobs amongst public employees.

Outrageous and incompetent behavior, even when it is exposed, is too often met with "reassignment", or suspension with pay, while an Internal Affairs investigation goes on eventually rationalizing and clearing the incompetent to remain on the govt payroll. Incompetence begets incompetence.

As I recall when the chinese had issues with lead paint, tainted dog food, problems etc; the govt guy in charge of quality control or whatever was dispatched and killed.
If that is true, I bet the guy who took his place is doing a bang up job!!

I got goose bumps reading that. We should learn from the Chinese!