PDA

View Full Version : Nascar

starjack
02-11-2011, 05:18 PM
With the twin 125 this weekend just woundering if there any nascar fans out there. I like Tony Steward myself. Dont know about this new point system. Still liked Cale Yarbough back in the day.

huntinman
02-11-2011, 05:22 PM
With the twin 125 this weekend just woundering if there any nascar fans out there. I like Tony Steward myself. Dont know about this new point system. Still liked Cale Yarbough back in the day.

Danica Patrick, whether she's driving or not...

BonMallari
02-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Team Hendrick guy here....been a # 24 fan for a while but I just bought a new Lowes team jacket, make it a point to shop there too...might wear it into Home Depot

Danica still has to prove she can drive a big boy car

TxHillHunter
02-11-2011, 05:27 PM

Love actually attending races (been to 5 or 6), but have to admit - not much of a fan for watching on the boob tube.

Rob Paye
02-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Jake, you should be training instead of watchin that crap!!!!!!!!!!!!! It better be raining regards!

ducknwork
02-11-2011, 10:55 PM
Been a Gordon fan since he first came into Winston Cup. I like JJ also. What he has done in recent years is just unbelievable.

M&K's Retrievers
02-11-2011, 11:09 PM
Yawn.

Watching paint dry regards, :p

ducknwork
02-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Yawn.

Watching paint dry regards, :p

Kinda like spending time on POTUS.:p

starjack
02-12-2011, 05:50 AM
Jake, you should be training instead of watchin that crap!!!!!!!!!!!!! It better be raining regards!

Training or watching nascar ill take training any day.:)

subroc
02-12-2011, 07:22 AM
...any nascar fans out there...

not any more

Duck Blind
02-12-2011, 07:26 AM
Started following Winston Cup when Gordon was a rookie...Still a 24 fan. Can't stand the Bush boys.

huntinman
02-12-2011, 09:46 AM
Team Hendrick guy here....been a # 24 fan for a while but I just bought a new Lowes team jacket, make it a point to shop there too...might wear it into Home Depot

Danica still has to prove she can drive a big boy car

Who cares if she can drive? I don't even watch the races!! Go Daddy.com regards

BonMallari
02-12-2011, 11:04 AM
Who cares if she can drive? I don't even watch the races!! Go Daddy.com regards

For someone who sits on her butt all day at her job, she does have a very nice one to sit on...cant wait for her to biaaatch slap one of the guys after they put her into a wall, I actually think she will get a little more respect after she does...

luvmylabs23139
02-12-2011, 11:38 AM
Thanks guys for proving my point on another thread.

huntinman
02-12-2011, 11:41 AM
Thanks guys for proving my point on another thread.

About the ass-etts?... I think that bothered some more than others...

luvmylabs23139
02-12-2011, 12:00 PM
About the ass-etts?... I think that bothered some more than others...

That would be the one!
Back to NASCAR.
I'm not a huge fan but when we lived just outside of Richmond I enjoyed going to the race for the tailgating! WE went to both races every year and by the time the race started I was ready to go home although it was kinda cool to watch Tony Stewart get his first win.
Hubby is much more into than me.
I only like going to small tracks. Martinsville is fun but Charlotte is the pits.
Daytona, we went once for the 50th. It really sucked compared to the smaller tracks. Worst race to actually got to.

Blackstone
02-12-2011, 12:07 PM
I don’t knock those who enjoy it, but I never got much from watching NASCAR. Watching cars go around in a circle and turn left for 500 miles just isn’t that interesting to me. Athough, I’m sure it’s much more interesting if you’re doing the driving!

AmiableLabs
02-13-2011, 02:36 AM
As a hunter I am first and foremost a fan of the #1 Bass Pro Chevrolet.

I HATE Rick Hendrick (teams #5, #24, #48, #88). He was on the verge of being indicted on mail fraud so donated $100,000 to the Bill Clinton Library, and Clinton pardoned him on his last day in office. Surprise, surprise.

Hendrick fired Shrub (Kyle Busch) so he could keep Casey Mears (Ha, Ha!). So now I also root for Shrub. Every win is a poke in Rick Hendrick's eye. Hendrick said last year that not resigning Shrub was probably the biggest mistake he ever made. I love it! Go #18!!!