PDA

View Full Version : AKC Hunt Test Judges Clinic March 26th

Bobcanoes
02-15-2011, 10:38 AM
Dear Members & Friends:

The Treasure Valley Hunting Retriever Club (TVHRC) and the Idaho Retriever Club (IRC) are jointly sponsoring an AKC Hunt Test judging clinic on March 26. You can find out what judges look for, improve your knowledge of Hunt Test rules, and fulfill one of the requirements towards becoming a judge. I hope you will put the event on your calendar, and please note that you must pre-register by March 12. I hope to see you there.

-Time: The clinic begins promptly at 8:30 a.m., Saturday, March 26 and will wrap up between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. A continental breakfast is available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.

-Location & Directions: Idaho Distributing, located at 4719 Market Street in Boise. Head south from I-84 Broadway exit #54, turn left at Enterprise St. and take the first left on Boeing St., continue onto Market St. Look for Idaho Distributing on the right.

-Registration & Cost: The cost is $30 per person (includes continental breakfast, lunch & AKC materials), submitted to Mary Hanrahan at 2999 S. Grand Mere Dr., Nampa, ID 83686, by March 12 using the attached form with check payable to the Idaho Retriever Club. Please note there will be no refunds; meals and materials mean we need a firm count. Mary with the IRC club will handle the entrance fees for both club’s, please ensure you send your checks made out to IRC to Mary!

-What you need: Perhaps a pad and pencil/pen, nothing more.

See you there! If you have questions or need a entry form email me at bburkett98@msn.com

Bob