PDA

View Full Version : POTUS Press Conference

M&K's Retrievers
02-15-2011, 12:49 PM
I could not hear what Obama was saying at the presser today as I was in the other room but he voice did sound condescending and irritated. Did anyone listen to it? Any opinions?

I keep thinking the MSP will eventually get fed up with his bobbing and weaving.

Just wondering regards,

road kill
02-15-2011, 12:52 PM
I could not hear what Obama was saying at the presser today as I was in the other room but he voice did sound condescending and irritated. Did anyone listen to it? Any opinions?

I keep thinking the MSP will eventually get fed up with his bobbing and weaving.

Just wondering regards,
I think he gets annoyed when interveiwers keep asking him questions that he has demonstrated time and again he ain't gonna answer.

Sort of like "when are you guys gonna figger it out????":D

RK

Julie R.
02-15-2011, 12:54 PM
I think he gets annoyed when interveiwers keep asking him questions that he has demonstrated time and again he ain't gonna answer.

Sort of like "when are you guys gonna figger it out????":D

RK

I didn't see it either but have noticed he ALWAYS sounds testy and annoyed when questioned, even what I'd term benign questions.

huntinman
02-15-2011, 01:18 PM
Maybe his telepromter was running a little slow:rolleyes:

troy schwab
02-15-2011, 01:28 PM
I didn't see it either but have noticed he ALWAYS sounds testy and annoyed when questioned, even what I'd term benign questions.

I have noticed this as well..... kind of ignorant in my opinion......one of the many things I dislike about him.

ducknwork
02-15-2011, 03:02 PM
Maybe someone asked him about his birth certificate.:p

dnf777
02-15-2011, 04:40 PM
Maybe his telepromter was running a little slow:rolleyes:

I didn't see any prompters. Pretty amazing. I figured you guys would be impressed with someone who can speak and field questions off the cuff. Maybe he's irritated, but at least he answers the questions. I remember someone saying "that the nice thing about being president...you don't have to explain yourself..."

huntinman
02-15-2011, 04:43 PM
I didn't see any prompters. Pretty amazing. I figured you guys would be impressed with someone who can speak and field questions off the cuff. Maybe he's irritated, but at least he answers the questions. I remember someone saying "that the nice thing about being president...you don't have to explain yourself..."

I'll be impressed when he starts doing the job he was hired to do.

starjack
02-15-2011, 04:59 PM
When he gets hit with a tough question he sounds like a kid trying to get out of lie.

huntinman
02-15-2011, 05:02 PM
When he gets hit with a tough question he sounds like a kid trying to get out of lie.

A tough question for him is one he did not provide to the press beforehand.

starjack
02-15-2011, 05:08 PM
A tough question for him is one he did not provide to the press beforehand.

Going off subject for a second . What did that buck score in your avatar?

huntinman
02-15-2011, 05:11 PM

Gross was 174 3/8 loses quite a bit on the net. 7 pts on the rt side and 5 on the left. Very heavy and tall, but only 17" inside spread. Kansas deer...

starjack
02-15-2011, 05:17 PM
Gross was 174 3/8 loses quite a bit on the net. 7 pts on the rt side and 5 on the left. Very heavy and tall, but only 17" inside spread. Kansas deer...

7 on one side 5 on the other makes a 12 to me . I put him on my wall anyday.:)

Blackstone
02-15-2011, 05:19 PM

We do have some big deer in KS. I see them a lot when Iím pheasant hunting. I havenít hunted deer in a long time, but I'm considering taking up the bow. There even used to be a massive 10 point that roamed my subdivision. I havenít seen him in a while. He must have recognized that look in my eye! :p

dnf777
02-15-2011, 05:19 PM
Did you see any teleprompters?

dnf777
02-15-2011, 10:39 PM

I guess not.

M&K's Retrievers
02-15-2011, 10:52 PM

Due to the negative response he got from this mornings headlines and the ensuing hastily called presser, they may not have had time to get the teleprompters set up. Nah, you just couldn't see it.

dnf777
02-15-2011, 10:57 PM
Due to the negative response he got from this mornings headlines and the ensuing hastily called presser, they may not have had time to get the teleprompters set up. Nah, you just couldn't see it.

That may be true, but its still nice to have someone in charge who can speak intelligently on serious matters off the cuff. I wonder if any of the other democrats or republican presidential hopefuls could do that? I doubt we'll find out in 2012!

Illinois Bob
02-15-2011, 11:05 PM

That's funny,I was thinking the same thing.Sorry huntinman,I missed what you wrote.I was staring at those antlers instead.Nice buck.

ducknwork
02-16-2011, 07:07 AM
That may be true, but its still nice to have someone in charge who can speak intelligently on serious matters off the cuff.

That's a joke, right?

Uhhh, ahhhh, ummm regards,

M&K's Retrievers
02-16-2011, 09:08 AM
That may be true, but its still nice to have someone in charge who can speak intelligently on serious matters off the cuff. I wonder if any of the other democrats or republican presidential hopefuls could do that? I doubt we'll find out in 2012!

Ha ha! He has got to be the worst "off the cuff" speaker in history. Without the teleprompter, he is even worse than Bush.

BonMallari
02-16-2011, 09:16 AM
I am not looking for a great orator as POTUS, I want someone who gets the job done, just because they have the gift of gab or are charismatic speakers doesnt equate into a great leader

troy schwab
02-16-2011, 09:42 AM
I am not looking for a great orator as POTUS, I want someone who gets the job done, just because they have the gift of gab or are charismatic speakers doesnt equate into a great leader

IE Bill Clinton...... that guy could sell ice cubes to eskimos......LOL Sad but true!!

luvmylabs23139
02-16-2011, 09:59 AM

What? Did you watch him? I watched about 15 minutes. That was more than enough, I turned off the TV and took the dogs for a good run since we had nice weather. It was a much better use of my time.:rolleyes:
What I saw was a President who got ticked when asked about ignoring HIS debt commission.:confused: