PDA

View Full Version : Happy 80th Birthday to Marvin S!!

huntinman
02-18-2011, 08:59 AM
Happy Birthday Marvin, here's hoping you didn't party too hard last night and you did wake up today! Didn't want you to feel left out so I sent you a table dance for your birthday as well! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp_wLuBSs14

Roger Perry
02-18-2011, 09:14 AM
Holy Crap, and I thought I was old. Happy Marvin S. Many more to come. :bday:

road kill
02-18-2011, 09:15 AM
Happy Birthday Marvin!!!!

stan b

luvmylabs23139
02-18-2011, 09:28 AM
Happy B'day Marvin! Wishing you MANY more!

Pals
02-18-2011, 09:44 AM
Happy Birthday and Congratulations!! 80 is a nice number. Take care.

BonMallari
02-18-2011, 11:20 AM
Happy Birthday Marvin...Have a great day

Uncle Bill
02-18-2011, 11:41 AM
Before you happened upon the RTF, I held the title of Oldest Fart on this BB.... but I bow to your 'years of experience'.;-)

Here's to many more years of tromping on the proper side of the grass.

All the best to you, Marvin.

UB

ducknwork
02-18-2011, 12:07 PM
Hope you have a great one, Marv...

Illinois Bob
02-18-2011, 12:22 PM
Now I know why you called me a puppy for being only 52.

Happy Birthday Marvin.We're planning a big party for my moms 80th coming up too.

duckheads
02-18-2011, 12:49 PM
Happy Birthday Marvin. Wishing you many more!

Marvin S
02-18-2011, 01:05 PM
Happy Birthday Marvin, here's hoping you didn't party too hard last night and you did wake up today! Didn't want you to feel left out so I sent you a table dance for your birthday as well! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp_wLuBSs14

Bill - that is funny, put it on your avatar - then maybe WRL would make that disgusting one go away :). No party, like many things I did enough early cause I didn't think I'd be here now.

Before you happened upon the RTF, I held the title of Oldest Fart on this BB.... but I bow to your 'years of experience'.;-)

Here's to many more years of tromping on the proper side of the grass.

All the best to you, Marvin.

UB

They need both of us & a few more showing a perspective of how things can be with a little foresight.

Thanks from everyone, as I walked the dogs this AM the elk tracks show the big herd was here last night, the coyotes were hunting for moles in the front field as we were eating breakfast, the wild ducks & our nesting pair of honkers are here to be fed & a bald eagle in full plumage circled three times down to about 100' overhead. It can't get any better than that!!!!!!

road kill
02-18-2011, 01:07 PM
Bill - that is funny, put it on your avatar - then maybe WRL would make that disgusting one go away :). No party, like many things I did enough early cause I didn't think I'd be here now.

They need both of us & a few more showing a perspective of how things can be with a little foresight.

Thanks from everyone, as I walked the dogs this AM the elk tracks show the big herd was here last night, the coyotes were hunting for moles in the front field as we were eating breakfast, the wild ducks & our nesting pair of honkers are here to be fed & a bald eagle in full plumage circled three times down to about 100' overhead. It can't get any better than that!!!!!!

Marvin,
Thank you for being an excellent role model for us youngsters!!!

stan b (only 59);-)

Marvin S
02-18-2011, 09:43 PM
Marvin,
Thank you for being an excellent role model for us youngsters!!!

stan b (only 59);-)

RK, I'm getting the birthday present of my life watching the happenings in WI. Never thought I'd see the day. I wish the Gov all the support in the world. Going to the rally tomorrow? I heard they are going to bring paid protestors in to relieve the overcompensated class :-P.

M&K's Retrievers
02-18-2011, 11:15 PM
Marvin, you are 80, I'm 62, my son is 40 and his eldest is 6. What a spread. The things we have all seen and will see are truly remarkable.

Happy Birthday, Sir. :p

cotts135
02-19-2011, 06:48 AM
Congratulations