PDA

View Full Version : Blue Collar Comedy rolls into real life...

dnf777
02-18-2011, 09:13 AM
SOMERSET, Pa. -- Two West Virginia cousins have been jailed after Pennsylvania State Police say they were stopped with a carload of stolen beef jerky and tool sets the men were selling for gas money.

Michael Graham, 37, and John Barry, 35, both of Milton, W.Va., were pulled over in Somerset Wednesday evening because their license plate was dangling from their car.

Read more: http://www.postgazette.com/pg/11049/1126334-100.stm#ixzz1EJsUBYhq

You just can't make this stuff up!

Lesson: if you're going to transport large quantities of contraband Beef Jerky, make sure yer license plate is screwed on tight!

ducknwork
02-18-2011, 12:02 PM
SOMERSET, Pa. -- Two West Virginia cousins have been jailed after Pennsylvania State Police say they were stopped with a carload of stolen beef jerky and tool sets the men were selling for gas money.

Michael Graham, 37, and John Barry, 35, both of Milton, W.Va., were pulled over in Somerset Wednesday evening because their license plate was dangling from their car.

Read more: http://www.postgazette.com/pg/11049/1126334-100.stm#ixzz1EJsUBYhq

You just can't make this stuff up!

Lesson: if you're going to transport large quantities of contraband Beef Jerky, make sure yer license plate is screwed on tight!

That pretty much explains it...

BTW, were they on their way out of the state? I didn't think West Virginians could eat beef jerky. Don't you need teeth for that?

M&K's Retrievers
02-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Quote from dnf 2/06/11 "Well, that's about the the dumbest thread ever attempted on POTUS. Congratulations."

Looks like you have outdone me. Congratulations!

dnf777
02-19-2011, 08:13 AM
Quote from dnf 2/06/11 "Well, that's about the the dumbest thread ever attempted on POTUS. Congratulations."

Looks like you have outdone me. Congratulations!

Ooohhh...touchy, aren't we? I don't think even my wife has a memory like that!

M&K's Retrievers
02-19-2011, 08:55 AM
Ooohhh...touchy, aren't we? I don't think even my wife has a memory like that!

Nope. Just pointing out what everyone knows.

What goes around, comes around regards,

Ken Bora
02-19-2011, 09:04 AM
. . . .I didn't think West Virginians could eat beef jerky. Don't you need teeth for that?

Thats why they drove UP NORTH to PA. to try to sell the stuff ;-)
if the tooth brush had been 'vented north of Mason & Dixon's line we wud had called it.....

the TEETH BRUSH :D :p :D.

Ken Bora
02-19-2011, 09:05 AM
What goes around, comes around regards,

OOOOOO I know that Justin Timberlake song, good stuff!!

Ken Bora
02-19-2011, 09:07 AM
SOMERSET, Pa. -- Two West Virginia cousins !

you mean they are not ALL cousins, down there??:confused: :confused:

dnf777
02-19-2011, 11:33 AM
you mean they are not ALL cousins, down there??:confused: :confused:

Yeah...there was a joke about why the FBI doesn't have a crime lab in WV... Because all the DNA is the same!

Can't pass up a WV joke...but I really like the place. They came into existence for a very noble cause.