PDA

View Full Version : How's that "new civility" treating you?

Uncle Bill
02-27-2011, 01:06 PM
After watching some of the ugliest screamers in Madison, making it difficult to hear a reporters comments, it was amusing to have that crap about how un-civil the right is. Time to tell it like it is, from a source other than the leftists favorite MSP and the comedy central 'professionals'.

UB

Hate-A-Rama: The Vulgar, Sexist, Racist, Homophobic Rage of the Left

by Michelle Malkin (http://www.retrievertraining.net/search.php?author_name=Michelle+Malkin)

02/25/2011

Barack Obama's new era of civility was over before it began. You wouldn't know it from reading The New York Times, watching Katie Couric or listening to the Democratic manners police. But America has been overrun by foul-mouthed, fist-clenching wildebeests.

Yes, the tea party movement is responsible -- for sending these liberal goons into an insane rage, that is. After enduring two years of false smears as sexist, racist, homophobic barbarians, it is grassroots conservatives and taxpayer advocates who have been ceaselessly subjected to rhetorical projectile vomit. It is Obama's rank-and-file "community organizers" on the streets fomenting the hate against their political enemies. Not the other way around.

The trendy new epithet among Big Labor organizers who've been camping out at the Madison, Wis., Capitol building for more than a week to block GOP Gov. Scott Walker's budget reform bill: "Koch whore." Classy, huh? It's a reference to the reviled Koch brothers, David and Charles, who have used their energy-industry wealth to support limited-government activism. A left-wing agitator based in Buffalo who impersonated Koch in a prank phone call this week used the slur to headline his "gonzo journalism" report. (If a right-leaning activist had perpetrated such a stunt, he'd be labeled a radical, stalking fraudster. But that's par for the media's double-standards course.)

The 20-minute phone call undermined the grand Koch conspiracy by exposing that Walker didn't know Koch at all. No matter. "Koch whore" is the new "Halliburton whore." The Captains of Civility are sticking to it. And the sanctimonious "No Labels" crowd is missing in action -- just like Wisconsin's Fleebagger Democrats.

Sexual vulgarity is a common theme in the left's self-styled "solidarity" movement. Among the Madison pro-union signs the national media chose not to show you: "Buttholes for Billionaires" (complete with a photo of Walker's head placed in the middle of a graphic photo of someone's posterior) and "If teabaggers are as hot as their Fox News anchors, then I'm here for the gang bang!!!"

Last month, GOP Lieutenant Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch was subjected to similar misogyny for her outreach efforts to private businesses. Liberal WTDY radio host John "Sly" Sylvester accused her of performing "fellatio on all the talk-show hosts in Milwaukee" and sneered that she had "pulled a train" (a crude phrase for group sex).

At an AFSCME rally in Providence, R.I., on Tuesday, an unhinged pro-union supporter picked an unprovoked fight with a citizen journalist taping the event for public access TV. His eyes bulging, the brawler yelled: "I'll f**k you in the a**, you faggot!" After several unsuccessful minutes of trying to calm their furious ally down, the solidarity mob finally started chanting, "Hey, hey, ho, ho, union-busting's got to go" to drown out his intimidating vow to follow the cameraman outside the building. Criminal charges are now pending against him. None of the local media who covered the event thought to mention the disruption in their coverage.

In Columbus, Ohio, supporters of GOP Gov. John Kasich's fiscal reforms were confronted with a fulminating union demonstrator who railed: "The tea party is a bunch of d**k-sucking corporate butt-lickers who want to crush the working people of this country."

In Denver, Colo., Leland Robinson, a gay black tea party activist and entrepreneur who criticized teachers unions at a Capitol rally, was told by white labor supporters to "get behind that fence where you belong." They called the 52-year-old limousine driver "son" and subjected him to this ugly, racially charged taunt: "Do you have any children? That you claim?"

Tea party favorite and former Godfather's Pizza President Herman Cain is another outspoken black conservative businessman who has earned the civility mob's lash. Two weeks ago, a cowardly liberal writer derided Cain as a "monkey in the window," a "garbage pail kid" and a "minstrel" who performs for his "masters." Monkey. Parrot. Puppet. Lawn jockey. Uncle Tom. Aunt Thomasina. Oreo. Coconut. Banana. We minority conservatives have heard it all.

In Washington, D.C., a multi-union protest at the offices of conservative activist group FreedomWorks resulted in one young female employee, Tabitha Hale, getting smacked with a sign by a barbarian wearing a Communications Workers of America T-shirt -- and another FreedomWorks employee getting yelled at as a "bad Jew" for opposing public union monopolies and reckless spending.

In the wake of the Tucson massacre, Obama urged the nation "to do everything we can to make sure this country lives up to our children's expectations." He pushed for "a more civil and honest public discourse."

As Big Labor-backing MoveOn.org (the same outfit that smeared Gen. David Petraeus as a traitor) prepares to march on all 50 state Capitols this weekend, where's the Civility Chief now? AWOL.

dnf777
02-27-2011, 01:10 PM
that's hilarious!

I have to admit, she's very good...if the audience is very shallow!

take care

huntinman
02-27-2011, 01:55 PM
that's hilarious!

I have to admit, she's very good...if the audience is very shallow!

take care

As usual, you are wrong again. She hit the nail on the head. While most in the country may not be out marching with the Tea Party, many more than the libs want to believe actually agree with the tea party folks. You guys are on a fast slide into oblivion if you don't wake up (which would be OK with me).

BrianW
02-27-2011, 01:58 PM
Watching a news report from Madison last week, the Fox News reporter in the crowd was trying to be 'fair and balanced" (imo) & ask a protester what he thought of the budget/Dem situation, and all the guy could do is scream "Fox lies!", "Fox lies!"... over and over until he was going hoarse.

He reported, I decided. :roll:

huntinman
02-27-2011, 02:00 PM
Watching a news report from Madison last week, the Fox News reporter in the crowd was trying to be 'fair and balanced" (imo) & ask a protester what he thought of the budget/Dem situation, and all the guy could do is scream "Fox lies!", "Fox lies!"... over and over until he was going hoarse.

He reported, I decided. :roll:

I saw that...really represented his side well didn't he?:rolleyes:

M&K's Retrievers
02-27-2011, 02:04 PM
I saw it too. Makes you wonder if he was a teacher and if so what he teaches.:confused:

dnf777
02-27-2011, 02:05 PM
As usual, you are wrong again. She hit the nail on the head. While most in the country may not be out marching with the Tea Party, many more than the libs want to believe actually agree with the tea party folks. You guys are on a fast slide into oblivion if you don't wake up (which would be OK with me).

Believe it or not, there are independents and even some liberals who agree with the tea party fundamental beliefs. These core beliefs have been hijacked by radicals however, and have driven most non-conservatives away. A shame really, as they have some good core principles.

Ever wonder why most in this country (as you put it) are not out with the TP? The likes of Michelle Malkin are your answer.

huntinman
02-27-2011, 02:08 PM
Believe it or not, there are independents and even some liberals who agree with the tea party fundamental beliefs. These core beliefs have been hijacked by radicals however, and have driven most non-conservatives away. A shame really, as they have some good core principles.

Ever wonder why most in this country (as you put it) are not out with the TP? The likes of Michelle Malkin are your answer.

No...because they work. Most of the Tea Party marchers are retired folks. Most that agree with them, but don't participate are busy supporting the tax & spend government.

M&K's Retrievers
02-27-2011, 02:11 PM

Imagine that.

road kill
02-27-2011, 03:11 PM

Really.....why don't you explain what they are??????

Standing by........

RK

dnf777
02-27-2011, 03:52 PM

Standing by........

RK

Thom Hartmann, who is as liberal as you can get, expressed the notion of both disgruntled republicans and democrats joining the tea party to force gov't to reel in spending, and get out of American's private business. Both are against most of the Patriot Act provisions, as you just mentioned in a recent thread.

But when people are bringing AR-15s to political rallies, wouldn't you say that's a little extreme? Comments that Obama has a "deep seated hatred for white people" and all the name calling that goes on? Just look at this forum. Of course extremism won't be seen by those wearing it, so what's the use? Those are highly alienating behaviors that just further polarize the political distribution of our country.

This past week, there were upwards of 70,000 pro-worker protestors in Madison. Scores of thousands at other cities showing solidarity with the workers. All were peaceful. Yet if you listen to Fox or any right wing propaganda venue, you would think we were on the verge of a Libyan-style melee on the streets. The one guy who admittedly wasn't the best-spoken (fox lies, fox lies) was shown ad nauseam as if he represented the multitudes of protestors. If this were the case, there would be hundreds of film loops to choose from, yet we just keep seeing and hearing about this ONE?

The right-wing media has gone far out of its way to portray the pro-worker rallies as dangerous, on the verge of violence, and extremism. I know Beck is praying every night for some violence to strike, so he can go running crying "I told you so I told you so!!" This is sad.

Let the flames begin. ;)

road kill
02-27-2011, 03:57 PM
Thom Hartmann, who is as liberal as you can get, expressed the notion of both disgruntled republicans and democrats joining the tea party to force gov't to reel in spending, and get out of American's private business. Both are against most of the Patriot Act provisions, as you just mentioned in a recent thread.

But when people are bringing AR-15s to political rallies, wouldn't you say that's a little extreme? Comments that Obama has a "deep seated hatred for white people" and all the name calling that goes on? Just look at this forum. Of course extremism won't be seen by those wearing it, so what's the use? Those are highly alienating behaviors that just further polarize the political distribution of our country.

This past week, there were upwards of 70,000 pro-worker protestors in Madison. Scores of thousands at other cities showing solidarity with the workers. All were peaceful. Yet if you listen to Fox or any right wing propaganda venue, you would think we were on the verge of a Libyan-style melee on the streets. The one guy who admittedly wasn't the best-spoken (fox lies, fox lies) was shown ad nauseam as if he represented the multitudes of protestors. If this were the case, there would be hundreds of film loops to choose from, yet we just keep seeing and hearing about this ONE?

The right-wing media has gone far out of its way to portray the pro-worker rallies as dangerous, on the verge of violence, and extremism. I know Beck is praying every night for some violence to strike, so he can go running crying "I told you so I told you so!!" This is sad.

Let the flames begin. ;)

I ask you to explain to us all what the "core beliefs" (your reference) of the Tea Party are??

Please do?

Standing by.........

RK

dnf777
02-27-2011, 04:02 PM
I ask you to explain to us all what the "core beliefs" (your reference) of the Tea Party are??

Please do?

Standing by.........

RK

to force gov't to reel in spending, and get out of American's private business.

There's two, for starters.

I made them big and bold, since apparently you missed them the first time around.
Got a problem with those?

Standing by....

huntinman
02-27-2011, 04:51 PM

Let the flames begin. ;)

You are lost so far out in LEFT FIELD, this isn't even worthy of a response...:confused:

dnf777
02-27-2011, 04:59 PM
You are lost so far out in LEFT FIELD, this isn't even worthy of a response...:confused:

Well, that's good. Because YOU DIDN'T GIVE A RESPONSE.
I gave examples, twice. All I got in return were empty snipes. Guess ya got nothing to argue?

How about giving an example of what your talking about? Is curtailing gov't spending a far left notion to you? (wouldn't surprise me, the way the republicans conduct themselves! :D)

Why all the one line insults? why no substance?

Once again......

sandyg
02-27-2011, 07:20 PM
Well, that's good. Because YOU DIDN'T GIVE A RESPONSE.
I gave examples, twice. All I got in return were empty snipes. Guess ya got nothing to argue?

How about giving an example of what your talking about? Is curtailing gov't spending a far left notion to you? (wouldn't surprise me, the way the republicans conduct themselves! :D)

Why all the one line insults? why no substance?

Once again......

RK asked you twice what the Tea Party's core beliefs are and you respond with some leftist's notion of why people join the Tea Party. Then you get all pissy because you can't understand the question. You're the problem here.

Why the insults? Why no substance? Simple, either look within or look in a mirror. Notice how the word "I" doesn't appear in my post? You can learn from that as well.

dnf777
02-27-2011, 07:54 PM
RK asked you twice what the Tea Party's core beliefs are and you respond with some leftist's notion of why people join the Tea Party. Then you get all pissy because you can't understand the question. You're the problem here.

Why the insults? Why no substance? Simple, either look within or look in a mirror. Notice how the word "I" doesn't appear in my post? You can learn from that as well.

Reducing federal spending is a leftist notion??? Getting gov't out of our private business is a leftist notion???

You are so set on fighting, you contradict yourself at the drop of a hat!

FYI, this is cut and pasted directly from the teaparty.net website:

Our mission is based on the U.S. Constitution's original principles and not on any political party platform. We must return the United States to the States and the people as spelled out in the U.S. Constitution. The U.S. Constitution was written by our founders to limit the powers of the federal government, instead, giving the power to the people and the States.

As a committed group of ordinary Americans, we will achieve this by promoting candidates who commit to the original founding principles of the U.S. Constitution of limited federal government, states' rights, balanced budgets, individual liberty, freedom and personal responsibility.

The reason "I" doesn't appear in your posts, is that you don't think for youself, so nothing is first-person!!! You're too busy telling others what they think and feel. (see the red) Erroneously, by the way.

sandyg
02-27-2011, 08:46 PM

Standing by........

RK

Thom Hartmann, who is as liberal as you can get, expressed the notion of both disgruntled republicans and democrats joining the tea party to force gov't to reel in spending, and get out of American's private business.

Please do?

Standing by.........

RK

to force gov't to reel in spending, and get out of American's private business.

There's two, for starters.

I made them big and bold, since apparently you missed them the first time around.
Got a problem with those?

Standing by....

DNF, read these quotes in the order they appeared and you'll see that you haven't answered RK's question. You think you have, but you haven't.

road kill
02-28-2011, 05:50 AM
This is worthy of it's own thread.......

Anyone notice what a bunch of immature name calling crybabies the Dems are now that some have the balls to say NO to them?

They are simply not accustomed to not getting their way on everything.
They never give up anything.
There is never a compromise on their side.
It's been a free ride.
It's over..........

RK

Franco
02-28-2011, 06:49 AM
Anyone interested in reading the actual Tea Party Platform?

https://teaparty-centrists.com/Platforms.html

Some of it is good as some of it is bad;-)

And yes, they are calling for a state sponsored religion and impeachment of SCOTUS they disagree with.

huntinman
02-28-2011, 06:53 AM
Anyone interested in reading the actual Tea Party Platform?

https://teaparty-centrists.com/Platforms.html

Some of it is good as some of it is bad;-)

There are many different Tea Party organizations Franco. So, that is the actual platform for that particular organization, not all of them... my 2 cents...

Hew
02-28-2011, 07:34 AM
There are many different Tea Party organizations Franco. So, that is the actual platform for that particular organization, not all of them... my 2 cents...
Exactly. And the one he linked doesn't even call itself the Teaparty party...they call themselves the Teaparty-Centrists. The Teaparty-Centrist platform in the link is coo-coo for cocoapuffs and doesn't much resemble what I understand the Teaparty beliefs to be.

road kill
02-28-2011, 07:43 AM
Tea Party Patriots Mission Statement and Core Values

Mission Statement
The impetus for the Tea Party movement is excessive government spending and taxation. Our mission is to attract, educate, organize, and mobilize our fellow citizens to secure public policy consistent with our three core values of Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government and Free Markets.

Core Values
Fiscal Responsibility
Constitutionally Limited Government
Free Markets

Fiscal Responsibility
Fiscal Responsibility by government honors and respects the freedom of the individual to spend the money that is the fruit of their own labor. A constitutionally limited government, designed to protect the blessings of liberty, must be fiscally responsible or it must subject its citizenry to high levels of taxation that unjustly restrict the liberty our Constitution was designed to protect. Such runaway deficit spending as we now see in Washington D.C. compels us to take action as the increasing national debt is a grave threat to our national sovereignty and the personal and economic liberty of future generations.

We, the members of The Tea Party Patriots, are inspired by our founding documents and regard the Constitution of the United States to be the supreme law of the land. We believe that it is possible to know the original intent of the government our founders set forth, and stand in support of that intent. Like the founders, we support states' rights for those powers not expressly stated in the Constitution. As the government is of the people, by the people and for the people, in all other matters we support the personal liberty of the individual, within the rule of law.

Free Markets
A free market is the economic consequence of personal liberty. The founders believed that personal and economic freedom were indivisible, as do we. Our current government's interference distorts the free market and inhibits the pursuit of individual and economic liberty. Therefore, we support a return to the free market principles on which this nation was founded and oppose government intervention into the operations of private business.

Our Philosophy
Tea Party Patriots, Inc. as an organization believes in the Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government, and Free Markets. Tea Party Patriots, Inc. is a non-partisan grassroots organization of individuals united by our core values derived from the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States of America, the Bill Of Rights as explained in the Federalist Papers. We recognize and support the strength of grassroots organization powered by activism and civic responsibility at a local level. We hold that the United States is a republic conceived by its architects as a nation whose people were granted "unalienable rights" by our Creator. Chiefly among these are the rights to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." The Tea Party Patriots stand with our founders, as heirs to the republic, to claim our rights and duties which preserve their legacy and our own. We hold, as did the founders, that there exists an inherent benefit to our country when private property and prosperity are secured by natural law and the rights of the individual. As an organization we do not take stances on social issues. We urge members to engage fully on the social issues they consider important and aligned with their beliefs.
__________________________________________________ __

Not that hard to find.........

RK

Franco
02-28-2011, 08:24 AM
excuse the typing as i only have use of one arm.

how are folks suppose to know which is the real tea party with so many factions of it out there?

usually when one google's a topic the most popular links shows at the top of the page and that is what i posted.

i thought it to be odd that this group of tea partiers wants ron paul removed from office.

huntinman
02-28-2011, 08:27 AM
When you see Centrists or middle of the road in the name... that should raise a red flag. As the most traditional conservative on POTUS, Franco, you should have been able to see through that. But sometimes I think you play for both teams... Are you a switch hitter? (Politically speaking of course)

BrianW
02-28-2011, 08:43 AM
Of course extremism won't be seen by those wearing it, so what's the use? Those are highly alienating behaviors that just further polarize the political distribution of our country.

Let the flames begin. ;)
First, there is "extremism" going on on both sides. 70,000 (your number) out of 5,654,774 WI residents (2009 US Census estimate) is extremism - an extreme minority, (.01237 by my calculator) Are they supposed to rule just because they're camping out in the Capitol, defying the State Police order to leave? We had reports that to 100,000 at a time were in Cairo out of over 77 million Egyptians, an even lesser percentage, but apparently that's enough to overturn a country. So it is any wonder that people, who were on the majority side of legally uncontested election results, now fear for their liberty? The results were clear, the People of WI spoke, with their peaceful voice, through the ballot box. Since when does PA, CA, NY, NV etc have the right to overturn the results of another state's election?
This is an attempt at mob rule, a small one but still a mob, with anarchy at it's roots attempting to grow & blossom.
If they do, then the government IS out of control. If that's not "dangerous" & "extremist", than what really is?

As far as your statement about the RWM going out of it's way, the LWM went out of it's way to portray the "Tea Partiers" as racist, homophobic, sexist. bigoted, stuck in the past zealots. Hell, even the President used the sexual perjorative "tea baggers" to describe those law abiding citizens who oppose his plans.
Guess it's just too bad when the same labels are applied to the other side now, and justifiably so..

But for you to presume to know what's in Beck's heart as he prays is really sad as well. Unless you've changed your listening/viewing habits from your past statements here, you don't even know what he says in public, much less in his heart. :confused:
Because I guess you missed last Friday's TV show, where he closed with: "It's time to give in America. Give in to the power of love. Give in to the loving power of God & Jesus." I guess you've missed all the times on the radio show where he's stated "Don't give in to the use of violence. That's what they (the socialists/progressives) want you to do so they can say "I told you so" about the Tea Party. Don't do it. Don't do it".
And "We need to fight this social revolution, but not with violence. With peace " "Don't give in to the temptation of violence. Think Gandhi and Dr. King." "Some people I've talked to say it's time to 'take up arms' but I tell you America, don't do it. That's what "they"want. Don't do it."

And finally from last week on the radio, "We need to look for our next George Washington, a good man, or woman, of honor. Is he/she out there? I think so. I hope we can find him. Because America needs a new Washington."
Is that "extremism"?

dnf777
02-28-2011, 09:13 AM
Tea Party Patriots Mission Statement and Core Values

Mission Statement
The impetus for the Tea Party movement is excessive government spending and taxation. Our mission is to attract, educate, organize, and mobilize our fellow citizens to secure public policy consistent with our three core values of Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government and Free Markets.

Core Values
Fiscal Responsibility
Free Markets

Fiscal Responsibility
Fiscal Responsibility by government honors and respects the freedom of the individual to spend the money that is the fruit of their own labor. A constitutionally limited government, designed to protect the blessings of liberty, must be fiscally responsible or it must subject its citizenry to high levels of taxation that unjustly restrict the liberty our Constitution was designed to protect. Such runaway deficit spending as we now see in Washington D.C. compels us to take action as the increasing national debt is a grave threat to our national sovereignty and the personal and economic liberty of future generations.

We, the members of The Tea Party Patriots, are inspired by our founding documents and regard the Constitution of the United States to be the supreme law of the land. We believe that it is possible to know the original intent of the government our founders set forth, and stand in support of that intent. Like the founders, we support states' rights for those powers not expressly stated in the Constitution. As the government is of the people, by the people and for the people, in all other matters we support the personal liberty of the individual, within the rule of law.

Free Markets
A free market is the economic consequence of personal liberty. The founders believed that personal and economic freedom were indivisible, as do we. Our current government's interference distorts the free market and inhibits the pursuit of individual and economic liberty. Therefore, we support a return to the free market principles on which this nation was founded and oppose government intervention into the operations of private business.

Our Philosophy
Tea Party Patriots, Inc. as an organization believes in the Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government, and Free Markets. Tea Party Patriots, Inc. is a non-partisan grassroots organization of individuals united by our core values derived from the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States of America, the Bill Of Rights as explained in the Federalist Papers. We recognize and support the strength of grassroots organization powered by activism and civic responsibility at a local level. We hold that the United States is a republic conceived by its architects as a nation whose people were granted "unalienable rights" by our Creator. Chiefly among these are the rights to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." The Tea Party Patriots stand with our founders, as heirs to the republic, to claim our rights and duties which preserve their legacy and our own. We hold, as did the founders, that there exists an inherent benefit to our country when private property and prosperity are secured by natural law and the rights of the individual. As an organization we do not take stances on social issues. We urge members to engage fully on the social issues they consider important and aligned with their beliefs.
__________________________________________________ __

Not that hard to find.........

RK

And the two values mentioned fit the above listed values.....balanced budget or fiscal responsibility..........and limited constitutional gov't or keeping gov't out of our business.

Why do you want to fight? You asked for an answer, and I gave you one. One that is supported by the tea party's own statement. you always say you can't get answers....well, you got one. Problem?

M&K's Retrievers
02-28-2011, 09:37 AM
First, there is "extremism" going on on both sides. 70,000 (your number) out of 5,654,774 WI residents (2009 US Census estimate) is extremism - an extreme minority, (.01237 by my calculator) Are they supposed to rule just because they're camping out in the Capitol, defying the State Police order to leave? We had reports that to 100,000 at a time were in Cairo out of over 77 million Egyptians, an even lesser percentage, but apparently that's enough to overturn a country. So it is any wonder that people, who were on the majority side of legally uncontested election results, now fear for their liberty? The results were clear, the People of WI spoke, with their peaceful voice, through the ballot box. Since when does PA, CA, NY, NV etc have the right to overturn the results of another state's election?
This is an attempt at mob rule, a small one but still a mob, with anarchy at it's roots attempting to grow & blossom.
If they do, then the government IS out of control. If that's not "dangerous" & "extremist", than what really is?

As far as your statement about the RWM going out of it's way, the LWM went out of it's way to portray the "Tea Partiers" as racist, homophobic, sexist. bigoted, stuck in the past zealots. Hell, even the President used the sexual perjorative "tea baggers" to describe those law abiding citizens who oppose his plans.
Guess it's just too bad when the same labels are applied to the other side now, and justifiably so..

But for you to presume to know what's in Beck's heart as he prays is really sad as well. Unless you've changed your listening/viewing habits from your past statements here, you don't even know what he says in public, much less in his heart. :confused:
Because I guess you missed last Friday's TV show, where he closed with: "It's time to give in America. Give in to the power of love. Give in to the loving power of God & Jesus." I guess you've missed all the times on the radio show where he's stated "Don't give in to the use of violence. That's what they (the socialists/progressives) want you to do so they can say "I told you so" about the Tea Party. Don't do it. Don't do it".
And "We need to fight this social revolution, but not with violence. With peace " "Don't give in to the temptation of violence. Think Gandhi and Dr. King." "Some people I've talked to say it's time to 'take up arms' but I tell you America, don't do it. That's what "they"want. Don't do it."

And finally from last week on the radio, "We need to look for our next George Washington, a good man, or woman, of honor. Is he/she out there? I think so. I hope we can find him. Because America needs a new Washington."
Is that "extremism"?

Good observation, Brian.

I guess the Right is stuck with Beck and the Left has Olberman. Who got the worst end of that deal?

road kill
02-28-2011, 09:53 AM

Is that "extremism"?

I think the thing the "middle of the road independents" hate most about Beck is that everything he says that is going to happen.....uhhh.....HAPPENS!!:D

RK

M&K's Retrievers
02-28-2011, 10:27 AM
excuse the typing as i only have use of one arm.

how are folks suppose to know which is the real tea party with so many factions of it out there?

usually when one google's a topic the most popular links shows at the top of the page and that is what i posted.

i thought it to be odd that this group of tea partiers wants ron paul removed from office.

What happened to your arm?

Uncle Bill
02-28-2011, 11:46 AM

Heh heh heh heh...prolly got it twisted when it was his turn to pony up at the bar!:rolleyes:

UB

Uncle Bill
02-28-2011, 11:48 AM

Is that "extremism"?

AN EXCELLANT POST, BRIAN! KUDOS!

UB

BonMallari
02-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Good observation, Brian.

I guess the Right is stuck with Beck and the Left has Olberman. Who got the worst end of that deal?

the left has Rachel Maddow,Joy Behar and Whoopi.....the right has Elizabeth Hasselbeck......end of discussion

M&K's Retrievers
02-28-2011, 12:26 PM
the left has Rachel Maddow,Joy Behar and Whoopi.....the right has Elizabeth Hasselbeck......end of discussion

And all the news ladies on Fox.:D

Hew
02-28-2011, 01:02 PM

Have you seen the commercial where EH is selling some ab machine?!? Holy canoli...she's ripped. And hot.

Franco
02-28-2011, 01:14 PM
When you see Centrists or middle of the road in the name... that should raise a red flag. As the most traditional conservative on POTUS, Franco, you should have been able to see through that. But sometimes I think you play for both teams... Are you a switch hitter? (Politically speaking of course)

as a traditional conservative, my focus in on the budget, business, the military, our boarders and constitution.

i'll leave the social issues for you conservative johnny come latlies, since it is the new so-called conservatives that want to push thier social ideas on everyone. kind of like the democrats;-)

Franco
02-28-2011, 01:17 PM

i haven't been able to move my left shoulder. my doc says frozen shoulder till an mri gets done this week. 6cc of cortezone helps and i'll pick up the pain meds tonight.

huntinman
02-28-2011, 01:21 PM
i haven't been able to move my left shoulder. my doc says frozen shoulder till an mri gets done this week. 6cc of cortezone helps and i'll pick up the pain meds tonight.

Your left arm I'll bet?

Franco
02-28-2011, 01:29 PM
Your left arm I'll bet?

:D yup, lifted my 12ga one too many times this past goose season.

hurts like hell, can't sleep or get comfortable.

its hell getting older.

BonMallari
02-28-2011, 01:30 PM

I know of a very good doctor in Boise that will fix you right up,no surgery involved...just ask any one of his patients on the circuit...;)

BonMallari
02-28-2011, 01:33 PM
Have you seen the commercial where EH is selling some ab machine?!? Holy canoli...she's ripped. And hot.

Uh, have watched it on more than one occasion...we have a similar type of machine at the gym, and it works very well...still looking for EH to show up :D

Franco
02-28-2011, 01:35 PM
I know of a very good doctor in Boise that will fix you right up,no surgery involved...just ask any one of his patients on the circuit...;)

i had my shoulder scoped 20 years ago and until recently has been good as new. from the xrays, the doc says i have arhritus where my collar bone meets my shoulder. mri later in the week.

i'll be just like my 3 old labs...with one bad wing.

i'm headed home, going to take a pain med and sip on some San Miguel beer.

Uncle Bill
02-28-2011, 03:48 PM
i had my shoulder scoped 20 years ago and until recently has been good as new. from the xrays, the doc says i have arhritus where my collar bone meets my shoulder. mri later in the week.

i'll be just like my 3 old labs...with one bad wing.

i'm headed home, going to take a pain med and sip on some San Miguel beer.

Yo, Mr. Bootay...try what I've been using for several years now on my 'broken' left shoulder. Never had it operated on as I was concerned at the time about the blood flow not returning properly. Broke it in the 80's, and the surgery wasn't all that great in that area.

Couple years ago, a supplement Dr., William Campbell Douglas sent me a flyer about a new DMSO solution called Soothanol X2. Has taken the pain away for me, and I have many others I've advised using it as well.

Not all that costly, considering how well it works. Comes in a small bottle with a tiny opening that I use as an applicator. One caveat...use some surgical gloves, or a glove that you are holding the bottle in as you wipe over the painful area. If this gets on your hands, and you pick your nose, or rub your eye, that pain will make you 'forget' the pain you were trying to alleviate.

FWIW, here's the info you need to get a bottle. 1-800-537-9687 Ask for ID# I6HM1BA Mon thru Fri 8 to 8. If that ID number is outa date, just ask to place a Soothanol order.

I know this will give you comfort, and it lasts for several days per application.

Good luck, Franco.

UB

Franco
02-28-2011, 04:06 PM
Thanks UB, I'll check it out.

I told the doctor that I used a heating pad all weekend. He said that made it worse and should have used ice instead.

So, for those over 55 on POTUS, use ICE when in pain!

road kill
02-28-2011, 04:37 PM
DMSO is what Satchel Paige used.
I have used it in days of yore.
It does indeed work!!!!

Good luck Franco.......

stan b

Uncle Bill
02-28-2011, 04:38 PM
Thanks UB, I'll check it out.

I told the doctor that I used a heating pad all weekend. He said that made it worse and should have used ice instead.

So, for those over 55 on POTUS, use ICE when in pain!

Ice is for the first 48 hours of a sprain, or some form of muscle or joint injury. But after that time frame, the ice will have caused the blood vessels to clot, and get the healing blood to flow and comfort to begin, you need heat.

I'm a big believer in using ice, but it's maily for reducing swelling in a recent injury, like a rolled ankle; or a pitching arm after firing off a hundred or so pitches. But the muscles around an old injury need heat to loosen up and become flexible, so the nerves sending the pain vibes to the brain aren't being compressed, telling the brain the pain is far worse than it really is.

Even those 'patches' advertised by Shack are so heat gets into those muscles and relaxes them. This Soothanol is likewise a heat producer, relaxing the area of application, and greatly reducing the pain.

Try it, you'll like it. Don't let your Dr. intimdate you.:rolleyes:

UB

Marvin S
02-28-2011, 05:01 PM
as a traditional conservative, my focus in on the budget, business, the military, our boarders and constitution.

i'll leave the social issues for you conservative johnny come latlies, since it is the new so-called conservatives that want to push thier social ideas on everyone. kind of like the democrats;-)

The Social Conservatives are a natural ally of the traditional conservatives, though that may come as a revelation to you :). It is only when their zealotry, as with any limited agenda, gets in the way of an overall long term point of view that they are not natural allies.

Before you were old enough to vote, I can remember telling a social conservative that his agenda was no different than a liberals. His hair was shorter but both agendas would prove to be costly to the American taxpayer & in both cases, it is the taxpayer be damned.

Did my Rotator cuff last year, this year I wouldn't know there was a problem. 5 little holes & it works like a champ. Very little soreness after surgery, didn't use the pain pills except the 1st night as a precaution, 6 months rehab.

jb504079
03-01-2011, 01:35 PM

What power does Michelle Malkin really have? She's one person. However, the TP is powerful, as you've seen. But Michelle's article was pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of the left. I mean, what was so hard to understand about her article? A second grader could decipher the point behind this blog. But in typical liberal fashion, you deflected the true point, and tried to make it about something else.

I do know one thing though....It's obvious you've won when a liberal starts calling you "faggot".