PDA

View Full Version : How can one man talk so long and say nothing?

huntinman
02-28-2011, 11:43 AM
Obama is speaking to a group of Governors at the WH. It is maddening! The same old drivel. Chris Christie is sitting there shaking his head like he can't believe what he is hearing... It's almost comical. Everyone in the room is more experienced than the man lecturing them on how to improve the economy and create jobs!

M&K's Retrievers
02-28-2011, 11:52 AM
If he has a teleprompter he could be there a long time.

Ken Bora
03-01-2011, 08:54 AM
.......lecturing them on how to improve
the economy and create jobs!

well he did just read that Reagan book while on vacation,
musta picked up some helpfull hints ;-)

Goose
03-01-2011, 09:11 AM
Obama is speaking to a group of Governors at the WH. It is maddening! The same old drivel. Chris Christie is sitting there shaking his head like he can't believe what he is hearing... It's almost comical. Everyone in the room is more experienced than the man lecturing them on how to improve the economy and create jobs!

Obama's next keynesian plan to improve the economy and create jobs...invade Libya.

We live in Cuba now.

huntinman
03-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Obama's next keynesian plan to improve the economy and create jobs...invade Libya.

We live in Cuba now.

Or Wisconsin:rolleyes:

dnf777
03-01-2011, 09:20 AM
well he did just read that Reagan book while on vacation,
musta picked up some helpfull hints ;-)

Yeah, but Reagan could say nothing and make you feel damn good about it!

What's that called? Farvengnugen? Umami?

BrianW
03-01-2011, 09:43 AM
Paraphrased "we'll give (?) you some flexibility if you meet our standards" :confused:
So they would have to at least comply to O-care but could go further to the left. ie single payer?!?
How is that "flexible"? You can bend over forwards but we're not going to bend over backwards.

I see this as attempt to consolidate a usurpation of power before the courts ever rule on exceeding of the authority in the first place.
He's acting like there is no lawsuit because the fix is in, imo.
The Governors of the suing States must be pi$$ed at this guy's audacity.

Ken Bora
03-01-2011, 09:53 AM
What's that called? Farvengnugen? Umami?

how about....

wait for it.....

it's gonna shock you........

TRUTH ;-)
it sets ya free :cool:

Eric Johnson
03-01-2011, 10:05 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/117101638.html

http://tinyurl.com/4rskrfr

Gov. Scott Walker on Monday afternoon responded to comments President Barack Obama made earlier in the day about the protests in Madison:

Walker’s office issued this statement:

“I'm sure the President knows that most federal employees do not have collective bargaining for wages and benefits while our plan allows it for base pay. And I'm sure the President knows that the average federal worker pays twice as much for health insurance as what we are asking for in Wisconsin. At least I would hope he knows these facts.

“Furthermore, I’m sure the President knows that we have repeatedly praised the more than 300,000 government workers who come to work every day in Wisconsin.

“I’m sure that President Obama simply misunderstands the issues in Wisconsin, and isn’t acting like the union bosses in saying one thing and doing another.”

Note: I previously attached this to the wrong thread.