PDA

View Full Version : obama golfing again...

subroc
03-06-2011, 08:37 AM
the middle east is detonating and obama is spending more time golfing. yep, this is change we can believe in. a completely disengaged president when it comes to the world stage, except, if he finds time to bow to foreign leaders to show his subservience.

change...please

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2011/03/05/golf-2/

Roger Perry
03-06-2011, 12:43 PM
the middle east is detonating and obama is spending more time golfing. yep, this is change we can believe in. a completely disengaged president when it comes to the world stage, except, if he finds time to bow to foreign leaders to show his subservience.

change...please

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2011/03/05/golf-2/

So you have a problem with the man taking 4 hours off to play golf????? Bush spent a third of his presidency on vacation and that was with 2 wars that he started and an economy falling to pieces.;-)

road kill
03-06-2011, 02:04 PM
So you have a problem with the man taking 4 hours off to play golf????? Bush spent a third of his presidency on vacation and that was with 2 wars that he started and an economy falling to pieces.;-)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RK

Roger Perry
03-06-2011, 02:23 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RK
Yeah, RK I think it is funny too how the righties here complain that the Pres takes a few hours off to go golfing.:rolleyes:

Uncle Bill
03-06-2011, 02:34 PM
Yeah, RK I think it is funny too how the righties here complain that the Pres takes a few hours off to go golfing.:rolleyes:

It's just impossible for a dufus to recognize when HE's the one being laughed at.

As I've said before, and you continue to convince me daily, Roger...you are the most blissful person I know.:eek:

UB

BrianW
03-06-2011, 09:08 PM
If PBO finds time in his busy schedule to take up the violin, is that when we're in trouble? :confused:

"Burning Down the House" regards ;)

M&K's Retrievers
03-06-2011, 11:00 PM
If he's golfing, maybe he can do no more harm than hacking up the ground rather than hacking up the country.

precisionlabradors
03-07-2011, 12:42 AM
do you have a little barack spy camera to watch his every move? obama is crapping again. man, with all these gas prices, obama is taking a crap. that's effed up. keep the change.

oh, oh, oh, obama is walking. could it be, omg, it is. he is now turning right, then left. what a waste of time. pbo is a one term president. he is basically sending a message to the leaders of the world that he is indecisive in his ability to turn right, then left. it's pathetic.
we live in cuba now

what do you suggest he does as a dignitary? if he went over and tried to make peace you would be on here boobing that he is sucking up to the enemy while selling out the ally. the man can't do anything to please you for real.

charly_t
03-07-2011, 01:04 AM
do you have a little barack spy camera to watch his every move? obama is crapping again. man, with all these gas prices, obama is taking a crap. that's effed up. keep the change.

oh, oh, oh, obama is walking. could it be, omg, it is. he is now turning right, then left. what a waste of time. pbo is a one term president. he is basically sending a message to the leaders of the world that he is indecisive in his ability to turn right, then left. it's pathetic.
we live in cuba now

what do you suggest he does as a dignitary? if he went over and tried to make peace you would be on here boobing that he is sucking up to the enemy while selling out the ally. the man can't do anything to please you for real.

It's part of the job discription..........president of the USA=tar and feather job ( + insults ). Doesn't matter if we voted for him or not he is employed by all of us and the boss ( that will be us , vbg ) gets to tell him his job. We also get to critique his performance. I have not seen a good one in a long time.
Never mind which party they belong to.

dnf777
03-07-2011, 05:09 AM

we live in cuba now

Well, so far, from the radical right we've heard Hillary cackling, and calling someone "Dufus". With all that substantive thought, no wonder the country faired so well under their leadership!

Not to mention, the CURRENT speaker of the house, has spent more time on golf courses, tanning salons and smoking parlors than anyone else alive today!

Hey you guys!--where's the outrage about our congressional leader playing 180 rounds of golf last year???

Show me the consistency!

Uncle Bill
03-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Show me the consistency!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!:eek::rolleyes:

Good thing Gibson isn't here...he'd be dead from laughing so hard.

Talk about the pot calling the pan black. If everyone were as 'consistant' as you...that word wouldn't exist.

And to think I believed Roger had the corner on bliss. How silly of me. You are in a dead heat for that honor.

UB

ducknwork
03-08-2011, 09:22 PM
The first response was incredibly predictable. lol...

dnf777
03-08-2011, 09:26 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!:eek::rolleyes:

Good thing Gibson isn't here...he'd be dead from laughing so hard.

Talk about the pot calling the pan black. If everyone were as 'consistant' as you...that word wouldn't exist.

And to think I believed Roger had the corner on bliss. How silly of me. You are in a dead heat for that honor.

UB

Lots of blabber and Hilary cackling, but you didn't say how you feel about Boehner playing 120 rounds of golf last year. (I'm sorry, I said 180, and it was a mere 120)

Well, with a budget crisis upon us, do you agree with 120 rounds per year?
Lets see if you can answer that.