PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh, that feels good

Buzz
03-07-2011, 05:45 PM
A whole week without posting to POTUS, and being called a dumb arse who is incapable of an original thought. :cool:

Franco
03-07-2011, 06:02 PM
Welcome back! Doing some dog training?

This place wouldn't be nearly as much fun without dissenting opinions.

:cool:

Oh, and just dismiss the name calling. It what folks write when they can't write anything constructive.

So, you still think we will dodge run-a-way inflation and the current administration is doing a good job of protecting the value of the dollar?

duk4me
03-09-2011, 10:19 AM
A whole week without posting to POTUS, and being called a dumb arse who is incapable of an original thought. :cool:

Hey dumb arse who is incapable of an original thought.....I only write this because I can't write anything constructive.:cool::p;)

road kill
03-09-2011, 10:26 AM
What??

Where did you copy that from????

When I first read the title I thought you had just left the outhouse!!:cool:

stan b

road kill
03-09-2011, 10:30 AM
Did the week end yesterday cause you posted yesterday?

Just asking,

WRL

hmmmmmmmm....you mean this one???:confused:

What can you say? Obviously he's a politician and a hypocrite first and a human being second.

WRL
03-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Yeah I didn't see the date at the for the original post on this thread which was yesterday. So I am assuming his week ended yesterday.

WRL

road kill
03-09-2011, 10:34 AM
Yeah I didn't see the date at the for the original post on this thread which was yesterday. So I am assuming his week ended yesterday.

WRL

Yeah, I did not see that.

Oh well, welcome back Buzz.
Maybe............

stan b