PDA

View Full Version : Shut UP Jesse Jackson

luvmylabs23139
03-10-2011, 01:25 PM
That is all. That man needs someone to shove a sock in his mouth. Why does anyone give that nut airtime?

BonMallari
03-10-2011, 01:40 PM
That is all. That man needs someone to shove a sock in his mouth. Why does anyone give that nut airtime?

Megyn Kelly set him up perfectly,the lawyer in her knew that asking him certain questions would get him into some other tangent and it came to bite him in the butt when she asked if the will of the people were against health care then why that was passed...JJ is a self anointed wanna be who no longer has any political clout or voice...his lack of credibility was exposed long ago...Now that BHO is in the WH he is struggling to stay relevant

dnf777
03-10-2011, 01:44 PM

I just heard this from your post.
JJ may be the easiest person to ignore in the world.
Credibility == ZERO.

Whenever I see his mug, I just turn the page. He's in the realm of DeLorean cars and Cabbage Patch kids.

huntinman
03-10-2011, 01:49 PM
Credibility == ZERO.

Whenever I see his mug, I just turn the page. He's in the realm of DeLorean cars and Cabbage Patch kids.

Same as I do when Obama is on the tube. only problem there is we are stuck with him for a while.

luvmylabs23139
03-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Credibility == ZERO.

I only heard part of it during the TV timeout for basketball. I switched back to the game which is a nail biter. Go UCONN!

Jason Glavich
03-10-2011, 02:08 PM
Credibility == ZERO.

I think it is wrong to bring up the DeLorean in the same sentence as JJ and Cabbage patch kids.

Do not bring them down to his level, I never met a racist cabbage patch doll or DeLorean. And they both have way more credibility than him, millions of dolls sold, and the other was at least famous for traveling time...:cool:

luvmylabs23139
03-10-2011, 02:09 PM
I only heard part of it during the TV timeout for basketball. I switched back to the game which is a nail biter. Go UCONN!

UCONN by 2 at the buzzer!:p

hotel4dogs
03-10-2011, 03:22 PM
His son is no better. JJ Jr. was going on and on about how the 3rd airport in IL, being built in his district, would bring so many jobs to his financially challenged district etc. until someone quietly pointed out to him that the airport is not IN his district.....

M&K's Retrievers
03-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Same as I do when Obama is on the tube. only problem there is we are stuck with him for a while.

Same thing I do with...Oh, you know.