PDA

View Full Version : Japan Earthquake and Tsunami

Roger Perry
03-15-2011, 02:57 PM
Has anyone noticed there is not one single report of looting in Japan after the earthquake and tsunami???? Had that happened anywhere in the coastal United States looting would be rampant.

BrianW
03-15-2011, 03:08 PM
Are you watching Glenn Beck again Roger?!? ;-)

Roger Perry
03-15-2011, 03:28 PM
Are you watching Glenn Beck again Roger?!? ;-)
What has Glenn Beck have to do with anything. It was just something I had not seen or heard any reference to. I did hear on the news that the Japaneese were asked if they were afraid of the news about the reactors they said it was not in the Japaneese culture to be afraid.;-)

But obviously you are a loyal Glenn Beck listener to have made such a comment. You probably don't miss Rush Limbaugh either.

BonMallari
03-15-2011, 03:55 PM
Has anyone noticed there is not one single report of looting in Japan after the earthquake and tsunami???? Had that happened anywhere in the coastal United States looting would be rampant.

Yup , their society is much more behaved...I dont think they have the immigration problems,entitlement problems and other crap...plus they still have the Yakuza..I also think they use MUCH harsher penalties than western cultures that are supposed to be more refined..the gai jin could learn a lot from Japan

Franco
03-15-2011, 05:01 PM
Yup , their society is much more behaved...I dont think they have the immigration problems,entitlement problems and other crap...plus they still have the Yakuza..I also think they use MUCH harsher penalties than western cultures that are supposed to be more refined..the gai jin could learn a lot from Japan

Yup, the Japanese are a very honorable people.

You would never catch them acting like a Democrat.

BrianW
03-15-2011, 05:40 PM
What has Glenn Beck have to do with anything. It was just something I had not seen or heard any reference to. I did hear on the news that the Japaneese were asked if they were afraid of the news about the reactors they said it was not in the Japaneese culture to be afraid.;-)

But obviously you are a loyal Glenn Beck listener to have made such a comment. You probably don't miss Rush Limbaugh either.
Awful touchy there, Roger. :confused:
Yes I did watch the GB show last night and that was one of his observations as well, about the lack of looting. Found it curious about the timing. :-P

No, not loyal listener though of either. I'm too busy working. :cool:

BrianW
03-15-2011, 05:48 PM

Speaking of which, with Japan in meltdown mode, the Saudis shooting 'em up and no budget at home - what must it be time for ?
That's right, another Obama vacation!
This time to go to Rio and Central America! where PBO is expected to deliver an address in Santiago modeled after his Cairo speech in June 2009
http://www.americasquarterly.org/obama-trip-latin-america-march2011

Franco
03-15-2011, 06:12 PM
Speaking of which, with Japan in meltdown mode, the Saudis shooting 'em up and no budget at home - what must it be time for ?
This time to Rio and Central America! where PBO is expected to deliver an address in Santiago modeled after his Cairo speech in June 2009

Obama has been a 'shell game' since his speech at the Democratic Nat'l Convention in 2003.

Roger Perry
03-15-2011, 06:35 PM
This time to Rio and Central America! where PBO is expected to deliver an address in Santiago modeled after his Cairo speech in June 2009

OLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ducknwork
03-15-2011, 08:55 PM

Not here. Folks around here are pretty respectable (for the most part). We've been flooded around here badly before and all the people around here did was work hard to get things back right.

JDogger
03-15-2011, 11:12 PM
Not here. Folks around here are pretty respectable (for the most part). We've been flooded around here badly before and all the people around here did was work hard to get things back right.

You're mostly gai jin there aren't you duck?

the gai jin could learn a lot from Japan.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/smilies/vomit.gif

JD

M&K's Retrievers
03-15-2011, 11:20 PM
You're mostly gai jin there aren't you duck?

the gai jin could learn a lot from Japan.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/smilies/vomit.gif

JD

And they from us I suspect.

JDogger
03-15-2011, 11:32 PM
And they from us I suspect.

Hi Mike. The pictures of the kids were great...

What learnin' you suspect we can give now? JD

M&K's Retrievers
03-15-2011, 11:50 PM
Hi Mike. The pictures of the kids were great...

What learnin' you suspect we can give now? JD

We can teach them how to spend more than you bring in.

I don't think they are concerned about guarding their borders so we can't help them there.

We could show them how unions will ruin the auto industry but I guess they already know that.

Forks! We could show them forks.

Cheap cows. What's up with that Kobe Beef?

Sweet tea on ice.

Just a few. Man these kids are loud regards,

T. Mac
03-16-2011, 12:06 AM
And just to illustrate the point:

http://www.kcra.com/news/27207989/detail.html

VACAVILLE, Calif. -- A Northern California man is frustrated with the U.S. government for not helping his son leave Japan in the wake of the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear threat.

T. Mac

JDogger
03-16-2011, 12:14 AM
We can teach them how to spend more than you bring in. They got that one down. Now just wait until they start to sell gold and T-bills to re-build.

I don't think they are concerned about guarding their borders so we can't help them there. Check...but who do you think is going to absorb their fleeing populations? China?,Korea?,The Philippines(sp)?, Gee, maybe Hawaii?

We could show them how unions will ruin the auto industry but I guess they already know that. The Ford Focus just got an un-expected market share.

Forks! We could show them forks. Show'em yeah, learn'em NO.

Cheap cows. What's up with that Kobe Beef? Go out an rub your yer cows, prosperity is just one bovine massage away!

Sweet tea on ice. Hell, ya can't even get much of anybody to go for that.

Just a few. Man these kids are loud regards, Your problem, not mine.

here's yer broom regards, JD

Roger Perry
03-16-2011, 07:46 AM
Yup, the Japanese are a very honorable people.

I guess you can tell the looters are democrats by the D stamped on their foreheads. hahahahahahahaha