PDA

View Full Version : Obama No Longer a Lawyer

Gerry Clinchy
03-16-2011, 05:30 PM
https://www.iardc.org/ldetail.asp?id=355812192

Do any of you remember seeing this before?

Both BHO & Michelle are no longer registered to practice law in Illinois. If you search for her record, it says that her inactive status was "court-ordered".

Interesting.

BonMallari
03-16-2011, 05:34 PM
what did Wm Shakespeare say about lawyers....j/k Ted

M&K's Retrievers
03-16-2011, 05:48 PM
My guess is that their nest is so well feathered that they will not need to practice law after they are ousted from public office. Unfortunately, they will "earn" millions after leaving office after crushing the country with their incompetence.

Gerry Clinchy
03-16-2011, 06:45 PM
The implication on the blog which discussed this (back in March 2009) indicated that BHO voluntarily de-registered so that he would not have to answer some questions regarding items on his bar application.

Michelle's deregistration also included the "court order" remark, so it would appear that there was something hinky going on there. She was only admitted to the bar in 1991 ... and, though not mentioned on the lawyer search, the blogger had indicated that her de-registration took place in 1993. Not long as a lawyer.

Most professionals who require licensing rarely let their licenses lapse even if they are not in active practice ... like doctors, lawyers, doctors, nurses.

M&K's Retrievers
03-16-2011, 07:37 PM
The implication on the blog which discussed this (back in March 2009) indicated that BHO voluntarily de-registered so that he would not have to answer some questions regarding items on his bar application.

Michelle's deregistration also included the "court order" remark, so it would appear that there was something hinky going on there. She was only admitted to the bar in 1991 ... and, though not mentioned on the lawyer search, the blogger had indicated that her de-registration took place in 1993. Not long as a lawyer.

Most professionals who require licensing rarely let their licenses lapse even if they are not in active practice ... like doctors, lawyers, doctors, nurses.

There is probably so much in this guy's woodpile that the wood chucks working overtime couldn't uncover it all.

He comes from nowhere with no experience. He has questionable past connections in the church and political supporters. Where was he born? What were his grades? Who wrote his books for him? Why does he find it necessary to hide these things? Who are his handlers?

The fact that he got elected is amazing and a sad state of affairs for this country.

JDogger
03-16-2011, 07:51 PM
There is probably so much in this guy's woodpile that the wood chucks working overtime couldn't uncover it all.

He comes from nowhere with no experience. He has questionable past connections in the church and political supporters. Where was he born? What were his grades? Who wrote his books for him? Why does he find it necessary to hide these things? Who are his handlers?

The fact that he got elected is amazing and a sad state of affairs for this country.

Mike, if you care to question the electoral process that brought PBO to office, shouldn't you also question the process that brought the GOP to dominance in the House, yet denied them the Senate?
Maybe, the system we have, still works...Eh?

JD

Now if Americans could just work for America.

M&K's Retrievers
03-16-2011, 08:13 PM
Mike, if you care to question the electoral process that brought PBO to office, shouldn't you also question the process that brought the GOP to dominance in the House, yet denied them the Senate?
Maybe, the system we have, still works...Eh?

JD

Now if Americans could just work for America.

I wasn't questioning the system, JD. I was questioning the voters.

JDogger
03-16-2011, 09:38 PM
I wasn't questioning the system, JD. I was questioning the voters.

me too. JD

Eric Johnson
03-17-2011, 07:10 AM
Gerry-

This could be as simple as not paying the Bar dues or not completing the CLE requirement. Technically, he's still a lawyer but he's just not licensed to practice.

Eric

Gerry Clinchy
03-17-2011, 09:09 AM
This could be as simple as not paying the Bar dues or not completing the CLE requirement. Technically, he's still a lawyer but he's just not licensed to practice.

Yes, with BHO it could be. Although it seems unusual for him to not maintain his legal license as most lawyers do.

However, with Michelle it mentions a "court order".

The blog also mentioned that his resume originally stated that he was a "professor" of Con Law, when he did not hold that title. He was a "senior lecturer" (or something like that).

Eric Johnson
03-17-2011, 05:08 PM
What blog?

Even a "court order" could be completely inconsequential.

Eric