PDA

View Full Version : Gilbert Godfrey Fired as Aflak Duck Voice

Roger Perry
03-16-2011, 06:01 PM
Y'all by now have heard Gilberrt Godfrey was fired from his job as the Aflak Duck voice. He is known for making jokes about natural disasters. His latest joke was ---I broke up with my Japaneese girl friend but another one should be floating by any minute. Well, he apoligized and said he hope that it's all water over the bridge.

TN_LAB
03-16-2011, 07:37 PM
I don't care, and Gilbert doesn't give a shat about what I think either.

There is a woman in my neighborhood that lost her job not too long ago. Anybody want to talk about that?

road kill
03-16-2011, 07:52 PM
Y'all by now have heard Gilberrt Godfrey was fired from his job as the Aflak Duck voice. He is known for making jokes about natural disasters. His latest joke was ---I broke up with my Japaneese girl friend but another one should be floating by any minute. Well, he apoligized and said he hope that it's all water over the bridge.

Who is Gilberrt Godfrey????

RK

JDogger
03-16-2011, 08:07 PM

RK

I don't know either, Stan, but then I don't follow the cults of personality like you sports and RR guys...

Jess sayin' JD

M&K's Retrievers
03-16-2011, 08:16 PM

RK

He's the guy that use to sound like a duck. Kinda, sorta.

Roger Perry
03-16-2011, 08:37 PM
do a google search on him. he is a funny comedian. I misspelled his name Gilbert Gottfried.

road kill
03-17-2011, 06:39 AM
I don't know either, Stan, but then I don't follow the cults of personality like you sports and RR guys...

Jess sayin' JD

:confused:

RK