PDA

View Full Version : Bush Is At IT Again!

M&K's Retrievers
03-19-2011, 04:43 PM
That darn Bush sneaked into the White House while Obama was out goofing off and started another war. Ya gotta watch that guy. :rolleyes:

dnf777
03-19-2011, 05:16 PM
That darn Bush sneaked into the White House while Obama was out goofing off and started another war. Ya gotta watch that guy. :rolleyes:

......Lame.........

Oh, and one little difference.....this time we actually have an international coalition, like the first Gulf War, including the Arab league. We haven't pissed off the rest of the world, and we even got France to shoulder weapons!!

Any comparison of this situation to W's war is completely LAME. That dog don't hunt!

M&K's Retrievers
03-19-2011, 05:25 PM
I'm sure old wise one had a wise arse comment. I'm too skeert to look. :rolleyes:

huntinman
03-19-2011, 05:27 PM
......Lame.........

Oh, and one little difference.....this time we actually have an international coalition, like the first Gulf War, including the Arab league. We haven't pissed off the rest of the world, and we even got France to shoulder weapons!!

Any comparison of this situation to W's war is completely LAME. That dog don't hunt!

Maybe you think some of the Brits, Australians and even Canadians that were hurt or killed in Iraq were figments of President Bush's imagination? Your attitude towards our allies that helped us is what is lame. Not surprised in the least though.

Pals
03-19-2011, 05:58 PM
So how long before we have to surrender? Doesn't it usually take like 10 minutes with the French? Just checking....

dnf777
03-19-2011, 06:29 PM
Maybe you think some of the Brits, Australians and even Canadians that were hurt or killed in Iraq were figments of President Bush's imagination? Your attitude towards our allies that helped us is what is lame. Not surprised in the least though.

I served next to a British detachment in Kuwait during Desert Fox. I took care of their commander and was invited to dine with him. Best Chicken cordon bleu I've ever had. Even got a coin from him.

Don't get preachy with me about attitude towards our allies. I am referring to the good ol USA taxpayer footing the bill, and you know it. Bush, Rummy, and Condy were a scam on America. I hope they're all watching this....its a sorely needed lesson in Foreign affairs, and coalition building.

Edit: Huntingman...what do you have to say about Pal's comment?? Not very flattering towards those fighterpilots who are in harm's way as we speak?? Or is it just when a non-con says something that gets your ire? (ie double-standard)

BonMallari
03-19-2011, 06:35 PM
I served next to a British detachment in Kuwait during Desert Fox. I took care of their commander and was invited to dine with him. Best Chicken cordon bleu I've ever had. Even got a coin from him.

Don't get preachy with me about attitude towards our allies. I am referring to the good ol USA taxpayer footing the bill, and you know it. Bush, Rummy, and Condy were a scam on America. I hope they're all watching this....its a sorely needed lesson in Foreign affairs, and coalition building.

Edit: Huntingman...what do you have to say about Pal's comment?? Not very flattering towards those fighterpilots who are in harm's way as we speak?? Or is it just when a non-con says something that gets your ire? (ie double-standard)

Condoleeza Rice ?, that's a new one, a scam on America..I dont get it with you DNF,I just dont get it...seriously

subroc
03-19-2011, 06:43 PM
MARCH 19, 2011
OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...

MARCH 19, 2003
BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger...

huntinman
03-19-2011, 06:57 PM

Don't get preachy with me about attitude towards our allies. I am referring to the good ol USA taxpayer footing the bill, and you know it. Bush, Rummy, and Condy were a scam on America. I hope they're all watching this....its a sorely needed lesson in Foreign affairs, and coalition building.Edit: Huntingman...what do you have to say about Pal's comment?? Not very flattering towards those fighterpilots who are in harm's way as we speak?? Or is it just when a non-con says something that gets your ire? (ie double-standard)

Ha! Right. Obama kept blathering on till Kadaffi, Qadaffi or Gadaffi or is it just daffy did exactly what he wanted to do and took back all the towns the rebels had previously taken. And killed who knows how many rebels who were begging for our help? Only when the madman achieved his bbjective, did Obama and the clowns at the UN decide to show him who was boss! Real leadership. Thats something we can hang our hat on there.

subroc
03-19-2011, 07:13 PM
what I am most waiting for is when the left wing extremist media starts to paint obama as a decicive leader for this action.

dnf777
03-19-2011, 08:42 PM
Condoleeza Rice ?, that's a new one, a scam on America..I dont get it with you DNF,I just dont get it...seriously

She was SecState under a miserably failed foreign policy. I think she shares at least SOME of the responsibility for our FP?

Nor_Cal_Angler
03-19-2011, 08:45 PM
what I am most waiting for is when the left wing extremist media starts to paint obama as a decicive leader for this action.

My thoughts exactly.....it shouldn't be long:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

NCA

M&K's Retrievers
03-19-2011, 08:54 PM
......Lame.........

Since Huntinman quoted you, I read your response to my OP. First time I've read any of your tripe in almost a month.

Why would you call my OP lame? Are you too stupid see the sarcasm in the thread? It was a joke you jack wagon!

You don't call any of your only best buddy RP's posts lame but mine is.:confused:. That's at least the second time you have called one of my attempts at humor lame. If you don't like it, why don't you just shut the ____ up.

I also made no comparison to this or any other war. Why would you imply that I did? Couldn't think of anything else to say? Just had to be derogatory.

When are you going to figure it out that folks here are tired of your pompous attitude? You did this. You did that. You're smarter than the average bear. You should have been awarded CMH for your distinguished service in every war since Nam? Give us a friggin break man. Stay home. Pet your dog assuming you really have one.

MOB regards,

dnf777
03-19-2011, 09:40 PM
Since Huntinman quoted you, I read your response to my OP. First time I've read any of your tripe in almost a month.

Why would you call my OP lame? Are you too stupid see the sarcasm in the thread? It was a joke you jack wagon!

You don't call any of your only best buddy RP's posts lame but mine is.:confused:. That's at least the second time you have called one of my attempts at humor lame. I call them like I see them. . If you don't like it, why don't you just shut the ____ up. What's the underscore?

I also made no comparison to this or any other war. Why would you imply that I did? Couldn't think of anything else to say? Just had to be derogatory.

When are you going to figure it out that folks here are tired of your pompous attitude? You did this. You did that. You're smarter than the average bear. You should have been awarded CMH for your distinguished service in every war since Nam? Give us a friggin break man. Stay home. Pet your dog assuming you really have one. Oh, that's real nice. Losing control, are we? What is it you used to say ? tick tick tick?

MOB regards,

Ooohhh, touchy touchy. Sorry I didn't laugh at your joke!
No need to call names and insult, however.
We can disagree in a civil manner.

Dave

huntinman
03-19-2011, 09:43 PM
When I quit getting messages telling me to 'hang in there, and ignore the ****-holes that are giving conservatives a BAD NAME' from Roger by the exact type of message above. (paraphrasing one note I received)

Jeez Man, get a grip. Take a deep breath and relax. It will be ok.
And I have not once brought up military service except when it is attacked, called into question, or this time, my appreciation for our allied brothers in arms. If attacked, one has the right to respond. N'est pas?

(notice, no name calling or insulting. Just answered your question. Let's be civil)

fixed it for you;-)

M&K's Retrievers
03-19-2011, 10:13 PM
fixed it for you;-)

Funny. You caught him before he could edit his response.:D:D

M&K's Retrievers
03-19-2011, 10:24 PM
Ooohhh, touchy touchy. Sorry I didn't laugh at your joke!
No need to call names and insult, however.
We can disagree in a civil manner.

Dave

Once again you don't respond to a post or answer any questions. You have no supporting PMs. No one is that stupid. If they supported you, they would do so for all to see don't ya think? Now that I think about, you would be compelled to share them with us.

Tick, tick, tick, MOB regards,

dnf777
03-19-2011, 10:33 PM
Once again you don't respond to a post or answer any questions. You have no supporting PMs. No one is that stupid. If they supported you, they would do so for all to see don't ya think? Now that I think about, you would be compelled to share them with us.

Tick, tick, tick, MOB regards,

No. I honor PMs.
And I don't really feel compelled to respond to anything you say, just because you feel entitled.

Especially when you say things like "shut the ____ up".

Do you want me to respond, or to just shut the ______ up?? Can't do both.;)

Now play nice, and have a nice day.
No ticks here, friend.

(just curious, what does MOB mean?)

M&K's Retrievers
03-19-2011, 10:51 PM
No. I honor PMs.
And I don't really feel compelled to respond to anything you say, just because you feel entitled.If you comment on something I say to begin with and I respond, why shouldn't you be expected to back up your BS?

Especially when you say things like "shut the ____ up".

Do you want me to respond, or to just shut the ______ up?? Can't do both.;)[ Both. Can't you multitask?

Now play nice, and have a nice day.
No ticks here, friend.

(just curious, what does MOB mean?) You really don't want to know.

Tick, tick, Tick MOB regards,

dnf777
03-19-2011, 11:00 PM

Maybe not, but I'm curious to see if you have the guts to say whatever it means, instead of hiding behind secret little letters. :D

M&K's Retrievers
03-19-2011, 11:24 PM

Maybe not, but I'm curious to see if you have the guts to say whatever it means, instead of hiding behind secret little letters. :D
Still no response.

It's no secret. Your ego assumes it has something to do with you.

Inquiring minds regards,

JDogger
03-20-2011, 12:41 PM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/image31.gif

M&K's Retrievers
03-20-2011, 12:46 PM
Ha! Good one.:D