PDA

View Full Version : Palin in India talk warns of China's rise

Roger Perry
03-20-2011, 12:46 AM
What the F is this bimbo doing now?

NEW DELHI — U.S. politician Sarah Palin stressed the importance of America's ties with India, saying they were based on the shared values of freedom and free-market capitalism, while sounding a warning note on China's rise during a speech Saturday in New Delhi.

Palin told a well-heeled audience of Indian business leaders, professionals and socialites that U.S.-Indian relations were "key to the future of our world."
"We're going to need each other, especially as these other regions rise," she said, in an apparent reference to China, during a Q&A that followed a keynote speech titled "My Vision of America."

She also took aim at one of her favorite targets, the U.S. media.
She accused them of failing "to set the record straight" and joked that they willfully cost her and McCain the 2008 election.
"I will not sit back and take media criticism," Palin said. "Too often, Republicans, I don't know, they kind of have the fighting instinct of sheep."

So, Is Sarah Palin calling Republicans sheeple????????????? hahahahaha

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42172096/ns/politics-more_politics/

dnf777
03-20-2011, 07:27 AM
What the F is this bimbo doing now?

NEW DELHI — U.S. politician Sarah Palin stressed the importance of America's ties with India, saying they were based on the shared values of freedom and free-market capitalism, while sounding a warning note on China's rise during a speech Saturday in New Delhi.

Palin told a well-heeled audience of Indian business leaders, professionals and socialites that U.S.-Indian relations were "key to the future of our world."
"We're going to need each other, especially as these other regions rise," she said, in an apparent reference to China, during a Q&A that followed a keynote speech titled "My Vision of America."

She also took aim at one of her favorite targets, the U.S. media.
She accused them of failing "to set the record straight" and joked that they willfully cost her and McCain the 2008 election.
"I will not sit back and take media criticism," Palin said. "Too often, Republicans, I don't know, they kind of have the fighting instinct of sheep."

So, Is Sarah Palin calling Republicans sheeple????????????? hahahahaha

Is she still in the news? I thought Bachmann relegated her to the insignificant.

Roger Perry
03-20-2011, 08:36 AM
Here is something else Sarah said in the same speech

"Free people that make up a free country don't wage war on another free country," she said. "I want peace on Earth."
She questioned the Chinese military's ascent, saying the Communist country's stockpiling of ballistic missiles, submarines and "new-age, ultramodern aircraft" seemed unjustified when it did not face an outside threat.
"What's with the military buildup?" she said. "China's military growth can't just be for defensive purposes."

Back in 2007 here is what she was saying then.

When Gibson said if under the NATO treaty, the United States would have to go to war if Russia again invaded Georgia, Palin responded: “Perhaps so. I mean, that is the agreement when you are a NATO ally, is if another country is attacked, you’re going to be expected to be called upon and help.
“And we’ve got to keep an eye on Russia. For Russia to have exerted such pressure in terms of invading a smaller democratic country, unprovoked, is unacceptable,” she told Gibson.

http://sarahpalindirt.com/sarah-palin-ready-to-declare-war-on-russia/dirt-on-sarah-palin/

huntinman
03-20-2011, 09:57 AM
Roger and Little Rog ride again!!!:rolleyes:

Roger Perry
03-20-2011, 01:17 PM

Just keeping you righties informed about what's going on with your "Prospective President", I don't think the story is anything Faux News would carry and I doubt if y'all listen to anything else.;-)

dnf777
03-20-2011, 06:31 PM

Hey...its all yours! Whatever you say, big guy. I know better than to get on your bad side!

Roger Perry
03-20-2011, 06:56 PM
JERUSALEM — Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin visited a Jewish holy site in Jerusalem soon after arriving in Israel Sunday on a trip that has raised speculation she is honing her foreign policy credentials before a run for the U.S. presidency next year.
Although the trip is private, she is to meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42180141/ns/politics-more_politics/

I guess Sarah can add India and Israel to her foreign policy resume along side seeing Russia from Alaska. Just wondering what the over/under on how many you betcha's she will get in.:lol:

road kill
03-20-2011, 07:42 PM
JERUSALEM — Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin visited a Jewish holy site in Jerusalem soon after arriving in Israel Sunday on a trip that has raised speculation she is honing her foreign policy credentials before a run for the U.S. presidency next year.
Although the trip is private, she is to meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42180141/ns/politics-more_politics/

I guess Sarah can add India and Israel to her foreign policy resume along side seeing Russia from Alaska. Just wondering what the over/under on how many you betcha's she will get in.:lol:

How much golf did she play??

RK

road kill
03-21-2011, 09:34 AM
She probably does not play golf, but I'll bet she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.:lol:

RK, you made that one too easy.:-P

If it wasn't for low class....if it wasn't for real low class......Roger wouldn't have no class at all!!

RK

BonMallari
03-21-2011, 09:42 AM
She probably does not play golf, but I'll bet she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.:lol:

RK, you made that one too easy.:-P

Not one of your finer moments there RP...not only an insult to Palin but also disrespectful to the LADIES that occasionally grace us with their presence here on POTUS :(

Roger Perry
03-21-2011, 09:48 AM
Not one of your finer moments there RP...not only an insult to Palin but also disrespectful to the LADIES that occasionally grace us with their presence here on POTUS :(

It was a joke. Ok, I deleted it better now? Maybe she could bag a Palistinan or two while in Israel.

Here is something from another thread Not Bush League that was not a joke--- Why is there not any admonishment of the poster there??? Could it be that the poster was one of your right wing wackos????????

Hew (http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/member.php?u=22466)

http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/image.php?u=22466&dateline=2007 (http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/member.php?u=22466)

"To borrow from Hyman Roth in the Godfather II...

When I read your original post and saw you hypocritically cheerleading for that which you were against just a couple of weeks ago, I let it go.

When I read your disingenuous and mischaracterized work of fiction about Obama leading the world against Khadafy, I let it go (and laughed a little, too).

When I saw you fellate Obama in writing for the same things which you previously excortiated Bush, I let it go.

I said to myself, this is the life Losthwy has chosen. What business of it is mine if he wants to wallow in hypocrisy?

But when I read the above post....where you want to lecture us about partisanship in the very thread that you abandoned previously-stated positions to lead the Barrack Hussein Obama cheers, well, that kinda hypocrisy is just wretch-inducing. I have dispatched Johnny Ola to your hippy commune to break your keyboard and save you further embarrassment."

And Yes, I Put Quotation Marks Before and After Hew's comments.

Roger Perry
03-21-2011, 10:12 AM
If it wasn't for low class....if it wasn't for real low class......Roger wouldn't have no class at all!!

RK

I see you did not get "A's" in english either.:rolleyes:

Hew
03-21-2011, 12:40 PM
That's what us sophisticates refer to it at the country club. What you and the other hags on the corner call it is up to you. ;-)

road kill
03-21-2011, 05:42 PM
I see you did not get "A's" in english either.:rolleyes:

It's a paraphrase of an old blues song.

"Born Under a Bad Sign." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RECUlpVPzN4)

Listen at the 1:05 mark.

My "poor English" aside, that is not an excuse for a grown man to act that way.

stan b

Roger Perry
03-21-2011, 06:30 PM
It's a paraphrase of an old blues song.

"Born Under a Bad Sign." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RECUlpVPzN4)

Listen at the 1:05 mark.

My "poor English" aside, that is not an excuse for a grown man to act that way.

stan b
what about Hew and his "fellato" comment all I did was make a joke about a golf ball and a garden hose. Do you remember the comment/joke made about Chelcia Clinton. I did not see you get down on the poster about that but you gave me he!! about a joke about Bristol Palin and now Sarah Palin!:confused: The golf ball and garden hose comment was aired on a two and a half men episode and not beeped. If it was ok for prime time television why would it not be ok here????

road kill
03-21-2011, 06:32 PM
what about Hew and his "fellato" comment all I did was make a joke about a golf ball and a garden hose. Do you remember the comment/joke made about Chelcia Clinton. I did not see you get down on the poster about that but you gave me he!! about a joke about Bristol Palin!:confused:

I am sure you don't remember a lot of things.
What Hew and LostHiway say between them is a far different situation than you insulting a female that is not here to respond.

I am not surprised you don't see the difference.

RK

Roger Perry
03-21-2011, 06:54 PM
I am sure you don't remember a lot of things.
What Hew and LostHiway say between them is a far different situation than you insulting a female that is not here to respond.

I am not surprised you don't see the difference.

RK
So Chelcia was here to respond?

road kill
03-21-2011, 06:57 PM
So Chelcia was here to respond?

I don't know what you are talking about.

That makes it unanimous!!!;-)

RK

BonMallari
03-21-2011, 07:00 PM
The golf ball and garden hose comment was aired on a two and a half men episode and not beeped. If it was ok for prime time television why would it not be ok here????

is Two and a Half Men the barometer for comments done in good/bad taste..people can decide which programs to watch...Here on POTUS and the RTF we have women and minors who MAY peruse the site..

I must admit I laugh at many of your off colored jokes that you post, but this wasnt one of them , nor was the follow up about "bagging" someone...telling crude jokes with sexual overtones is ok when youre at the men's club, but a gentleman doesnt tell those type of jokes when ladies are present ;)

Franco
03-21-2011, 07:40 PM
I've been critical of Palin in the past. But, whoever is running her campaign now is doing a much better job. The fact that she visited Hindu India and Jewish Israel shows she's making some good moves and "learning" some foreign policy.

That she went to Israel and told the Kenessit that she valued them as a allie, was more than anything Obama or Bush did. Bush and Obama were over is Saudi Arabia kissing the King's ring and accepting bling. She's over there making her commitments about how she sees our relationship with them. Not sucking up to a king that rules a country where other religions are not tolorated.

I'll call it as I see it and this was a smart trip for her.

Roger Perry
03-21-2011, 07:41 PM
I don't know what you are talking about.

That makes it unanimous!!!;-)

RK

You said "when a female is not here to respond" I am assuming you meant that Sarah Palin was not here to respond just like Ms. Clinton was not here to respond. Explain the difference.:confused:

road kill
03-21-2011, 07:46 PM
You said "when a female is not here to respond" I am assuming you meant that Sarah Palin was not here to respond just like Ms. Clinton was not here to respond. Explain the difference.:confused:

I don't know anything about any comments about Ms Clinton.

Nor do I see that as an excuse for your disgusting innuendo.

Just man up for once in your life.

stan b

Roger Perry
03-21-2011, 08:03 PM
I don't know anything about any comments about Ms Clinton.

Nor do I see that as an excuse for your disgusting innuendo.

Just man up for once in your life.

stan b

Maybe this will refresh your memory:

"Hillary was talking with Chelsea before the wedding and asked " Have you had sex with Marc?"

Chelsea replyed "not according to DAD!"

road kill
03-21-2011, 08:32 PM
Maybe this will refresh your memory:

"Hillary was talking with Chelsea before the wedding and asked " Have you had sex with Marc?"

Chelsea replyed "not according to DAD!"

OK Roger, then you go ahead and be disgusting and rude because someone else did.
Pathetic, predictable but pathetic.:rolleyes:

RK

Roger Perry
03-21-2011, 08:42 PM
OK Roger, then you go ahead and be disgusting and rude because someone else did.
Pathetic, predictable but pathetic.:rolleyes:

RK

Of course it is only pathetic when a joke is said about a Republican.:rolleyes:

huntinman
03-21-2011, 10:23 PM

The first part of overcoming a problem is admitting you have one.

road kill
03-22-2011, 06:23 AM

Roger, is there an adult male role model in your life??

You desperately need one.

RK

Ken Bora
03-22-2011, 11:26 AM
Roger, is there an adult male role model in your life??

You desperately need one.

RK

found one for him.......;-)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_p6JARPyiBPA/TUH1CR27dsI/AAAAAAAACwg/M3fKjfpB9HU/s320/charlie_sheen_drunk_hospital.jpg

Roger Perry
03-22-2011, 11:46 AM
found one for him.......;-)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_p6JARPyiBPA/TUH1CR27dsI/AAAAAAAACwg/M3fKjfpB9HU/s320/charlie_sheen_drunk_hospital.jpg

Good one Ken.:BIG:

Ken Bora
03-22-2011, 12:07 PM
just a helpfull helperperson, thats what I am :)

duckheads
03-22-2011, 12:25 PM
hey Roger. I posted that joke not RK. If you can't see the difference between Bill and Sarah other than the political factor than your are not very bright!

Roger Perry
03-22-2011, 12:48 PM
hey Roger. I posted that joke not RK. If you can't see the difference between Bill and Sarah other than the political factor than your are not very bright!

The joke was not about Bill clinton, it was about Chelcea Clinton. And no, I do not see the difference between Chelcea and Sarah Palin except Palin has put herself in the news.

huntinman
03-22-2011, 01:08 PM
The joke was not about Bill clinton, it was about Chelcea Clinton. And no, I do not see the difference between Chelcea and Sarah Palin except Palin has put herself in the news.

What this is really about is you trying to excuse the inexcusable by pointing to something else.

Roger Perry
03-22-2011, 01:22 PM
What this is really about is you trying to excuse the inexcusable by pointing to something else.

No, just what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

road kill
03-22-2011, 01:28 PM
Roger, YOU are responsible for what YOU do.

stan b