PDA

View Full Version : What Else, Obama?

M&K's Retrievers
03-23-2011, 03:52 PM
Apparently, Obama has said he wants his administration to assist the Brazilian government with "technology and support" in developing it's oil reserves. I can only imagine what "support" means. He is also quoted as saying "...and when you start selling, we want to be one of your best customers".

What's up with this? Is Obama that big of an idiot or is he Hell bent on keeping us dependent on foreign oil?

Man, that arrogant SOB hisses me off!

Now the Justice Department is suing a school district on behalf of a Muslim teacher (math I think) who was not allowed 3 weeks off to travel to Mecca after only 9 months employment at the end of the school year.

I honestly think the guy who emptied the trash this morning could do a better job.

Had enough regards, :-x:-x

road kill
03-23-2011, 03:56 PM
Does anyone know who has the money behind Brazillian oil??

Any "middle of the road independents" know??

Anyone???

Just askin'........

RK

BonMallari
03-23-2011, 04:15 PM
Does anyone know who has the money behind Brazillian oil??

Any "middle of the road independents" know??

Anyone???

Just askin'........

RK

I know , I know....is his name spelled the same backwards as it is forwards

road kill
03-23-2011, 04:20 PM
I know , I know....is his name spelled the same backwards as it is forwards

Pretty amazing, ain't it???

RK

BonMallari
03-23-2011, 04:28 PM
Pretty amazing, ain't it???

RK

not really...I always follow the money trail and see who stands to make money off of any political move..I know that sounds cynical,but money = politics, one cant exist without the other, and they both need each other to succeed

Buzz
03-23-2011, 04:57 PM
Oil is priced based on world availability.

If oil really will run out someday, I'd rather burn theirs now and have ours available later on.

And I'd rather see dollars going to Brazil than to the middle east.

BonMallari
03-23-2011, 05:06 PM

If oil really will run out someday, I'd rather burn theirs now and have ours available later on.

How long do you want to sit on our DOMESTIC resources...thats like borrowing money when you have a trust fund...:confused:.

Here is an idea, instead of money going to Brazil or the Middle East, how about it never leaving the country ..isnt Brazil part of OPEC

huntinman
03-23-2011, 05:12 PM

If oil really will run out someday, I'd rather burn theirs now and have ours available later on.And I'd rather see dollars going to Brazil than to the middle east.

Liberal code for "No drilling here".

achiro
03-23-2011, 05:15 PM

So you don't think there will be a viable alternative to oil before our own reserves would run out?

duckheads
03-23-2011, 05:17 PM
not really...I always follow the money trail and see who stands to make money off of any political move..I know that sounds cynical,but money = politics, one cant exist without the other, and they both need each other to succeed

Do you ever watch Follow the Money with Eric Boling on FBN? Good show.

BrianW
03-23-2011, 05:39 PM

Why? So they can buy another $600 mil nuke powered sub from France?
And helicopters.
And missiles.
etc. etc

Goose
03-23-2011, 08:11 PM

Are you drinking?

M&K's Retrievers
03-23-2011, 11:53 PM

What's wrong with keeping the money here, Buzz?