PDA

View Full Version : Hrc Grand At Granada Ms.

caryalsobrook
03-28-2011, 12:26 PM
Going to the Grand at Granada Ms. No dogs running but have camper will travel:) Have a number of friends both pro and amateur running and hope to learn about the tests and dogs. My 22 month girls have their Seasoned titles and hope to run them here this May. More worried that I am ready than them.

Staying at the North Abuttment Lot 78 campsite. Anyone coming, look me up or send me a PM and I will have you a Fillet and baked potatoe(I put the e on potato for all GWB fans:)). Uh oh, sorry, steaks for the libertarians and hamburgers for the liberals(just kidding).

Seriously though, anyone welcome and plenty of Bloddy Marys also available.
Hope to meet some of you there.:)

bobbyb
03-28-2011, 12:55 PM
Going to the Grand at Granada Ms. No dogs running but have camper will travel:) Have a number of friends both pro and amateur running and hope to learn about the tests and dogs. My 22 month girls have their Seasoned titles and hope to run them here this May. More worried that I am ready than them.

Staying at the North Abuttment Lot 78 campsite. Anyone coming, look me up or send me a PM and I will have you a Fillet and baked potatoe(I put the e on potato for all GWB fans:)). Uh oh, sorry, steaks for the libertarians and hamburgers for the liberals(just kidding).

Seriously though, anyone welcome and plenty of Bloddy Marys also available.
Hope to meet some of you there.:)

very nice of ya..But i believe i'd give dem liberals Baloney !!!!
BobbyB
cajun

caryalsobrook
03-28-2011, 01:13 PM
BobbyB
cajun

Nah:) They already spit out enough and don't need any more. No politics there, just friendship and the joy of seeing some really outstanding dogs.

Franco
03-28-2011, 01:24 PM
BobbyB
cajun

I'd feed them Gaspergoo or Shoepic, baloney is too good for them.

Saw a bumper sticker made me think of you, it read,
"Eat More Gaspergoo". ;-)

Those crawfish were so good Thursday night I had to go back for more yesterday!