03-31-2011, 01:20 PM
Any baseball fans??

The season is underway!!!

Rickie Weeks, HR---Brewers up!!:D

Hope springs eternal!!!

stan b

starjack
03-31-2011, 02:15 PM
Brewer fan with the pitching additions should be a fun year. New manager seems pretty aggressive on the base runners. Now if we can stay healthy.

BonMallari
03-31-2011, 02:26 PM
I still bleed LA Dodger Blue.....

troy schwab
03-31-2011, 02:30 PM
Cardinals fan here...... Carpenter goin at 4:15 vs. the Padres...... GO REDBIRDS!

Lesa Cozens Dauphin
03-31-2011, 02:33 PM
Married a Cardinal fan. When we started dating he told me he watches all 162 games. He wasn't kidding. I have become a fan, but listen more than watch. I do my quilting while listening. We are starting our 9th season together.

lesa c

dnf777
03-31-2011, 02:56 PM
this will be the year of the Pirates!!!

not

troy schwab
03-31-2011, 03:02 PM
this will be the year of the Pirates!!!

not

DNF,
You have said many things that have amused me...... but this comment maybe your greatest gaffe of all time....... thank you for the chuckle......I needed that.

troy schwab
03-31-2011, 03:11 PM
BTW stan,
Rooting for your brewers right now...... beat them reds.... we are gonna have our hands full with them this year....... Go brew crew! LOL

Marvin S
03-31-2011, 03:53 PM
Not a fan of any sport where they can't pay for their own house. Used to enjoy the local leagues. All tickets I've ever used have been gimme's from someone I knew that had good seats. In Omaha watched Lou Ciola rack up a 17-1 as a LHP for the AAA Cardinals. Awesome curveball, just not major league caliber. Seats right in line with HP 1st row. Also watched the CWS when only 8 teams qualified. Watched the Twins, Jack Morris Vs Mike Moore, when Morris threw a ball you could go for a break, return & the ball still wouldn't be to the hitter, Moore's pitches went splat into the glove. Morris wins 3-2 :confused: .

Just too expensive to watch guys spit & scratch themselves :).

BonMallari
03-31-2011, 04:11 PM
I miss going to Dodger Stadium and consuming multiple footlong "Dodger dogs" or going to Tommy's hamburgers after the game for a double chili cheeseburger (pass the prevacid)...now they serve sushi at Dodger stadium..are you kidding me

huntinman
03-31-2011, 04:27 PM
I miss going to Dodger Stadium and consuming multiple footlong "Dodger dogs" or going to Tommy's hamburgers after the game for a double chili cheeseburger (pass the prevacid)...now they serve sushi at Dodger stadium..are you kidding me

price may go up on it this year...

starjack
03-31-2011, 04:36 PM
God we just can not get the reds. Bull pen whaos again. Weeks is shining all ready

Eric24
03-31-2011, 05:42 PM
Go Mariners......they will need all the help they can get. It is hard to improve on your previous season when you do not improve your team in the off season....UGH!! Still Love them

dnf777
03-31-2011, 05:48 PM
Go Mariners......they will need all the help they can get. It is hard to improve on your previous season when you do not improve your team in the off season....UGH!! Still Love them

Its not all bad. Its like being a Pirates fan.......NOTHING can happen except pleasant surprises! The bar is set so low, you can't lose unless you trip over it!

huntinman
03-31-2011, 06:26 PM

You still have Ichiro...

Nor_Cal_Angler
03-31-2011, 06:43 PM
I still bleed LA Dodger Blue.....

I think you need a transfusion.....GET SOME ORANGE AND BLACK...I hear its a world champ combo!!!!!!

WORLD CHAMPS....Looking GOOD again, GO GIANTS!!!

NCA

BonMallari
04-01-2011, 02:57 AM
I think you need a transfusion.....GET SOME ORANGE AND BLACK...I hear its a world champ combo!!!!!!

WORLD CHAMPS....Looking GOOD again, GO GIANTS!!!

NCA

Dodgers 2

Giants 1

great game pitched by Clayton Kershaw....who was coached by RTF'er Ken Guthrie, during summer league Connie Mack BB before being a 1st round pick of the Blue Crew :D:D

M&K's Retrievers
04-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Rangers undefeated and on a roll. Just 161 more.:D

M&K's Retrievers
04-04-2011, 09:59 AM
Rangers undefeated and on a roll. Just 161 more.:D

Dang!! Still undefeated and just 158 to go.:rolleyes:

PBarnes
04-04-2011, 10:23 AM
Been a rockies fan since I was little, don't ask me why (since I live in NC). Guess I always had a thing for the underdogs, hopefully we'll put it together this year though