PDA

View Full Version : Turn Over a New Leaf

Gerry Clinchy
04-01-2011, 06:30 PM
Email from a friend today ...

OK, I've changed my mind on a lot of important things:

We don't need liability reform in PA. Or anywhere else, for that matter.

The lawyers have been right all along - if there weren't mistakes, there wouldn't BE any malpractice lawsuits.

There's no such thing as defensive medicine.

The government, not doctors, is far more qualified to dictate America's health care.

Everyone should be forced to pay for everyone else's health care (or car, or house, or iPhone).

Legislators shouldn't have to READ those pesky laws they pass.

We should give the PPACA a CHANCE instead of trying to repeal it. Hey, it might work.

What's the fuss about border security? EVERYONE should be allowed to enjoy America's largesse.

The Constitution is old and outdated and we should ignore it.

Our taxes are too low - they pay lots more in Europe and look how great everything is there.

People should just stop whining about their rights and do what the government tells them to do.

The people who run our government are SO much smarter than the average citizen.

Gasoline is too cheap - I'd love to pay $10 a gallon.

(scroll down......)

APRIL FOOL!

huntinman
04-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Email from a friend today ...

OK, I've changed my mind on a lot of important things:

We don't need liability reform in PA. Or anywhere else, for that matter.

The lawyers have been right all along - if there weren't mistakes, there wouldn't BE any malpractice lawsuits.

There's no such thing as defensive medicine.

The government, not doctors, is far more qualified to dictate America's health care.

Everyone should be forced to pay for everyone else's health care (or car, or house, or iPhone).

Legislators shouldn't have to READ those pesky laws they pass.

We should give the PPACA a CHANCE instead of trying to repeal it. Hey, it might work.

What's the fuss about border security? EVERYONE should be allowed to enjoy America's largesse.

The Constitution is old and outdated and we should ignore it.

Our taxes are too low - they pay lots more in Europe and look how great everything is there.

People should just stop whining about their rights and do what the government tells them to do.

The people who run our government are SO much smarter than the average citizen.

Gasoline is too cheap - I'd love to pay $10 a gallon.

(scroll down......)

APRIL FOOL!

I knew by the 3rd line...