PDA

View Full Version : Tell a lie day

Roger Perry
04-04-2011, 07:01 AM
April 4th is tell a lie day. It was brought about to commencerate all the lies GW Bush told while in office.

Next up will be stupid comment day to commencerate all the stupid things Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman have said while in the political spotlight. No official date has yet been set yet. Stay tuned for updates and more stupid comments.

Hew
04-04-2011, 07:23 AM
April 4th is tell a lie day. It was brought about to commencerate all the lies GW Bush told while in office.

Next up will be stupid comment day to commencerate all the stupid things Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman have said while in the political spotlight. No official date has yet been set yet. Stay tuned for updates and more stupid comments.
Despite being as stupid as you think they are, I doubt either has tried to use the word "commencerate" in a sentence.

Buzz
04-04-2011, 08:12 AM
When are we going to have a talk like Archie Bunker day?

M&K's Retrievers
04-04-2011, 08:40 AM
How about "Can you be as stupid as RP day"?

Roger Perry
04-04-2011, 09:23 AM
I guess that is what I get for telling the truth on tell a lie day.:-P

Tell a Lie Day

When : Always April 4th

Tell a Lie Day..... if you ever need to tell a lie, today is the day to do so. We don't create these days, we only report them. Why someone would create a day to encourage a person to lie is hard to comprehend. Be that as it may, today is the day to tell lies, big and small.

road kill
04-04-2011, 09:51 AM
I guess that is what I get for telling the truth on tell a lie day.:-P

Tell a Lie Day

When : Always April 4th

Tell a Lie Day..... if you ever need to tell a lie, today is the day to do so. We don't create these days, we only report them. Why someone would create a day to encourage a person to lie is hard to comprehend. Be that as it may, today is the day to tell lies, big and small.

It's OK Roger.
I don't think the feeling folks hold towards you has anything to do with your telling the truth.:D

Just sayin'.......

RK

Roger Perry
04-04-2011, 10:02 AM
You righties just have no sense of humor.:rolleyes:

huntinman
04-04-2011, 02:24 PM
April 4th is tell a lie day. It was brought about to commencerate all the lies Clinton told while in office.

Fixed it for you... and provided proof to commencerate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDAXGXGiEw

Ken Bora
04-04-2011, 09:39 PM
April 4th is tell a lie day....... Stay tuned for updates and more stupid comments.

OOH OOH (In my best Arnold Horshack voice) OOH I wanna play as well Roger, may I?

“We need to pass it to see what is in it”
“I will close Gitmo in my first year in office”
“It depends on what your definition of “Is” is”

and brand new just from today
“Today I am announcing I am running for my second term”
DUH!
Like we didn’t know that 2 years ago?

I could do more but the basketball game is starting to get interesting. One of the teams actually made a basket.:rolleyes:

subroc
04-04-2011, 09:43 PM

humor would have to be present for one to recognize it.