PDA

View Full Version : 8 Year Old Peppered Sprayed

Losthwy
04-06-2011, 09:07 AM
http://www.9news.com/news/article/191781/339/School-official-defends-cops-who-pepper-sprayed-boy

An eight year old has more sense than his mother. At least he said he deserved it.

Hew
04-06-2011, 09:33 AM
I love this kid. He's got spunk, he's resourceful and he's no quitter. The po-po had to spray him twice before he'd give up his improvised death spear.

And not only that, the kid knows who he is and isn't afraid to cop to it:

"Just kind of like whenever anybody upsets me," he said. "Like I just kind of want to tear them apart... I think it's not ever going to go away... It's just who I am."

To thine own self be true, little Tiger. Don't let the bastards drug your feistiness out of ya. ;-)

Roger Perry
04-06-2011, 10:12 AM
I love this kid. He's got spunk, he's resourceful and he's no quitter. The po-po had to spray him twice before he'd give up his improvised death spear.

And not only that, the kid knows who he is and isn't afraid to cop to it:

"Just kind of like whenever anybody upsets me," he said. "Like I just kind of want to tear them apart... I think it's not ever going to go away... It's just who I am."

To think own self be true, little Tiger. Don't let the bastards drug your feistiness out of ya. ;-)

What's next for the kid, torturing animals then moving on to serial killer?

Uncle Bill
04-06-2011, 07:36 PM
What's next for the kid, torturing animals then moving on to serial killer?

I heard he's moving to Port St.Lucie to become their dog catcher. He hates it when owners allow their dogs to run free, and promises to jail those that don't abide by the law...or worse. Kid's got spunk!:rolleyes:

UB